Give me one reason that I shouldn't commission with the Navy or Airforce and fly one of these badboys

Give me one reason that I shouldn't commission with the Navy or Airforce and fly one of these badboys.

Attached: F18.jpg (474x283, 11.58K)

DANGER ZONE!

You can't pass the tests you stupid nigger.

Forced vaccination.

I graduated with a 3.72 in mechanical engineering and have an IQ of 148, Suomi Boy.

because the closest you will come to flying one is cleaning the shit and piss the rookies left in the cockpit when they blasted out some of the chipotle danger zone burritos they doubled down on the night before

If the military didn’t require vaccination I would unironically enlist.

And here you are asking stupid questions at Any Forums...
Nigger please.

I am 99% sure you are a recruiter.

sage

USAF doesn't have the F-18 in their inventory.

are you a nigger or woman...then you will be allowed to fly...if not your best bet is to start transitioning.

Why are Finnish people all rude bastards? Is it your asian DNA?

Have you looked into the numerous benefits of enlisting or commissioning in the military? Learn more at goarmy.com

What happens if you're ordered to kill people who arent your enemy in some stupid globalist war for the occupational regime?

F-18s are for gays.

They're just autistic and doing their best. Be patient.

You'll have to put up with years of shit pay and not be able to go wherever you want. Leaves you behind the race to get rich

>Asian DNA
Lol!
Wait? You take that meme seriously?
FUGG! XD
But now I remember... George W. Bush was actually allowed to fly F-14 in the National Guard.
Maybe you actually have a chance...

Take a DNA test you mongol rape baby

It was a fun thing to do when u only had farmers to bomb in third world countries. The next war will be with Russia and China and they're not gonna be sitting ducks you dumb nigger.

Attached: 1629364968277.webm (640x640, 519.41K)

Listen rabbi...
The N1c haplo group entered Europe 50 000 years ago.
That's when the ice age ended and Europe got populated by modern humans.
Before there even were Europeans and Asians.
It's a funny meme and now you've made me spoil the fun.

>get into flight school
>first day of solo flight training
>g-forces cause vax-clot to go straight to the brain
>die in an inferno

You're not a female. They don't need any more toxic males like you

don't think they let you choose what you fly unless you're top 1%. You might end up flying some transport plane like a cuckold

you will be forced to get the covid 19 clot shot. if you get to fly it will kill you

The plane wouldn't be able to take off with your fatass on board

>fly one of these badboys.
doubt you have what it takes but if you think you do go for it

Drug test

>unless you're top 1%.
that top 1%, all their great grandfathers were flying in the same outfit they are, some of them inherit stuff like callsigns

Forced inoculation with clothing

You won't pass the exams.

No the ejector seat will malfunction and he won't ever have to fly those scary planes at high enough speeds

And how do you actually know that 148 is accurate. What does a 148 IQ even mean? What if I tell you I'm 150, I'm 2 points smarter than you I guess. I can still get my shit rocked just the same, as can you. The IQ test itself is an IQ test

did you take a practice asvab?

Enjoy dying by Vaxx. FAGGOT ZOGBOT.

You will probably end up flying a helicopter pussy

>If the military didn’t require vaccination
they always required vaccination, they give you 6 hours to recover after in basic, but the signing on to an experimental vaccine as mandatory is weird and I am sure people in many commands aren't following that order

nothing wrong with that, just don't crash the thing and die

*crashes*

lol exactly a warrant officer in the army. no fighter pilot free pussy pass for you