How do we fix the police?

How would you reform the police?

Attached: badge-police-smilingwomanandman.jpg (733x503, 233.71K)

Retain decentralization so socio paths cannot harvest power.

Simple. Revoke qualified immunity.

No female officers allowed.

get rid of niggers and women

Implementation of The Purge.

All police should be drafted and serve no more than four years.

No police should enjoy qualified immunity.

Civil asset forfeiture should be done away with.

Give them big bonuses everytime they kill a deadbeats crime nigger.

Attached: FM2pqv_XEAAIJxv.jpg (800x788, 220.9K)

Eliminating them

They are the enforcers of (((the system)))

The laws passed are just words on paper, they only exist because zogbots choose to enforce them

The only "law enforcement" should be local sheriffs/volunteer deputies

I'm as far right as you can get and am unironically full on "ACAB"

Attached: 1601570265760.jpg (670x833, 582.38K)

Two to the chest, one to the head

Probable cause, self Reliance, militia, they dont even help, unfair balance of land and bureaucracy access.... Nigger whore distortion in their avoidancy

Attached: download (2).jpg (970x647, 80.81K)

Good Idea. Every officer should be responsible for his actions.
I agree but sometimes female officers are good for dealing with kids and making female suspects more comfortable

I was full acab too till a little bit ago. I get they enforce the laws but they are a net positive for society because they are arresting criminals most of the time. Sure they are not perfect but that's why we need to reform them.

end drug prohibition to restore public faith in the police

Allow them to do their jobs and throw people in jail when they deserve to be. No more of this blacks get let off and whites get prosecuted nonsense

>I am in charge of the police
>Two tiers of officers
>Border Guards that corall blacks in their ghettos
>Police officers that mop up wiggers

>durr use what resources you have attacking bottom 5% gdp proxies
Fuck off shill. Realize that if you have to post bulkshit like this on Any Forums instead of your actual ideology you are probably wrong.

>how do you reform the police
>how do you reform teh satanic judeo-masonic pyramid of power

Attached: 1645043135426.jpg (800x800, 755.04K)

You’re forgetting police officers are agents of the government. The focus had been too much on individual officers and not on the government itself. In fact getting rid of qualified immunity is retarded faggot shit. If you are wronged by the police and want to be compensated then you want the officer to have qualified immunity. That means you get to sue the government. At least they have the money to pay you.

Think next time you stupid trap faggot.

Retard. Suing the "government" is just suing yourself and every neighbor on your street. Its just the tax payer footing the bill.

If a cop fucks up, he should dish out a couple hundred grand in civil court. He has nothing to worry about if he doesn't fuck up on the job