White people are norma-

>white people are norma-

Attached: 1_Body-modification-and-tattoo-obsessed-man-splashes-out-the-cash-on-giant-TUSKS-to-have-them-attached.jpg (615x615, 69.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

designyoutrust.com/2020/11/real-life-orc-brazilian-tattoo-artist-has-giant-tusks-implanted-to-resemble-fictional-creature/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That guy is Brazilian you fucking retard.

designyoutrust.com/2020/11/real-life-orc-brazilian-tattoo-artist-has-giant-tusks-implanted-to-resemble-fictional-creature/

That's just one of Pelosi's children.

How horrifying

Attached: 0-8.jpg (720x900, 78.42K)

>Hello, I’m here for the job interview

Zug zug

Tfw no lonesome orc bf

Looks like a greenskin to me.

Attached: 1658965116328861.png (680x847, 929.24K)

here is another 1

Attached: freak.jpg (700x5200, 603.33K)

Well ain't you the high tom titty!

>posts an orc
Why are chinktrannies like this

I'm actually really curious on what drives a person to modify their body in such ways like this for cosmetic purposes and how their lives are like before and after these "procedures"

What the fuck is wrong with these people

dabu

Not political

Where jannies at

This is not nigger friendly website

Loktar ogar

Thats a lizard

Is that mythical russian orc?

hes russian

>not political
Why don't you go to back to crying about not having Ikea anymore Ivan

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

Apparently he's Brazilian. Still white though

that guy looks based to me

Attached: sboobs.jpg (1080x1440, 1.31M)

i can tell you because i am very deep in the body mod community its a literal all consuming addiction its starts off with slight interest the idea of getting a bit of work make ya feel different and the like then it its a bit more and a bit more its a pure hedonic treadmill the highs are not good enough YOU NEED MORE HIGHS !!!!! even pain becomes mundane and boring

its a really really addictive also your perspective warp heavily the body is no longer this pure unsullied unchangeable masterpiece its now an modifiable customizable bit of flesh that can be contorted and twisted

and lastly most people deep in the mod community are actually very rich THIS SHIT COST ALOT LIKE A FUCKTON and become hermits hidden between the folds of reality only appearing in public to be seen if they let them see you

Attached: join the fun.gif (498x280, 885.91K)