Having daughters is based. Just make sure you marry a woman who isn't obnoxious...

Having daughters is based. Just make sure you marry a woman who isn't obnoxious. Look at how she interacts with her mother/sisters as a litmus test for how your family will operate.

Attached: 1641242342002.jpg (2245x1874, 899.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A1Z4q6k2WzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reds are overrated, brunettes are better

Attached: 23152159124721.jpg (400x400, 63.58K)

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Get a life man. Unironically get out of this place and go touch some grass with your bare feet for the love of god, you need help.

nah

Attached: 1644773005269.jpg (639x794, 60.93K)

soul v soulless

i would be in pain too if i had so many hot blonde girls around and couldn't fuck them

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: Merry.jpg (720x888, 333.53K)

>Having daughters
nah, less women in this retarded world, the better

To be fair, someone has to do the dirty work. Without women your sons won't have any offspring.

The dude on the left tried so fucking hard for a son and it never happened lmao.

What a fucking loser.

What am I looking at on the left? I can't understand what's happening. My penis is blocking normal brain functions.

Attached: 071.jpg (2988x5312, 1.87M)

Nice copypasta, retard.

youtu.be/A1Z4q6k2WzA
Relevant WKUK

Hitler killed himself lost a war he was addicted to meth and nazi germany was a bunch of sissies who lost to american and russian mongrels and mutts Hitler caused more death rape destruction guilt and loss for white peoples than any one in history
You make fun of trannies but hitler literally shot himself like a pussy after invading russia like a retard and having it backfire basically sacrificing millions of german men for nothing
Hitler made the jews more powerful than ever before
You will never have a trad wife or a normal wife that loves you. You will always be an unhealthy mentally unstable freak obsessed with weird race shit. You will always seethe at asians and be intimidated by blacks and muslims. You will shut up and do what your government tells you and whine about it like a little pig retard to your peasant friends who hate their lives just as much.
You won’t be able to go anywhere with our being reminded of what your missing out on because you chose to be a hateful delusional low test loser

Both are infinitely better then cucks with 0-2 children

Be the change you want to see in the world. We better quality women......go make them.

Attached: 1_9UwRMTxSit7TVAJRgOmvCw.jpg (800x600, 111.41K)

seethe harder kike

superior wholesome ginger race

The man on the right must be the happiest in the world.
Wish I could marry a cute ginger girl

have daughters and raise them to want to have many children. This will only backfire on you if you forget to teach her to be racist.

nothing really.. a chad married a stacy and had 6 beautiful daughters/

Redheads are god's chosen people.

Attached: Ginger.webm (576x1024, 1.75M)

Imagine the smell of piss from them stinking ginger bastards.

You forgot to mention the micro penis thing

You really need to get a fucking life at this point. I see you in every single fucking thread now

then stop clicking on slide threads

You are Jewish. Opinion discarded

There's a reason these families are having so many girls. Because the husband wants a boy.

Even wives know woman are useless.

>thinks a woman with masculine traits who closely resembles a highschool aged male is more attractive than a woman with feminine traits who could never possibly be mistaken for a man in any context

nigga you gay

nigga, you a nigga, and wrong.

Based Romanian stalker user.

i would vaginally insert some soul into her, if you know what I mean

Nah dude youre not flipping this one back at me. Plus, this thread is about having a family with a woman who isn't a thot. How are the 14 words not politically relevant?

The way you go on Tomboy posting the same football girl really reeks of autism, and not the good kind.

Attached: mamako.png (1176x644, 933.93K)

gay faggot cope

thanks for pumping those fine ladies out, whitey

Kekked and checked

I've never understood Any Forums's obsession with boyish women desu.

I’d choose the left every time.

and i posted a non thot, so?
?
it's pretty simple
>Normie Women
Female Genitals, Gay shit like shopping and makeup
50% straight, 50% gay
>Tomboy women
Female Genitals, None of the gay shit like shopping and girlyshit
100% STRAIGHT
>Femboys
Male Genitals, ALL of the gay girly shit
100% GAY

kek

Any Forums is full of faggots who despise feminine women
look what happened to Any Forums

>Look at how she interacts with her mother/sisters as a litmus test for how your family will operate.
Truer words have never been spoken. Make sure you find someone who speaks softly and quietly.

>better quality women
you can't raise a good woman in this fucked up world, we have social medias, encouraged sluttery, perversions, pop-culture and just rotten people around
>go make
go read that post, it's literally cuckoldry and simpery raising a daughter better having a son

That's right.

Having a daughter is survivable, but having no suns is absolutely cucked and not based.

Imagine living with six blonde hotties half your age and you can't even look at them without it being "weird". Imagine the pheromones in that house. Imagine the smell.
Look at that man. He's in pain.

Attached: 7j.jpg (436x425, 14.22K)

they are all fake blondes

i think hes going to kill her soon