Why are modern men so selfish and self-centered?

There is a world out there beyond their narcissistic selves. Like wives and kids and family and wives. Get with the program guys.

Attached: Do I Dare To Eat A Peach.jpg (1079x1093, 183.93K)

Is that his dick? If he's that hung I think he's way too good for her, that bitch has no ass or tits while he's got that much dick.

I would cum in the peach and whoever wants to eat it gets a salty peach.

>Why are modern men so selfish and self-centered?
Because they are allowed to be and haven't been properly educated or trained in etiquette.

The only comment here worth a shit

>Him: Oh, look. There's one peach left. I'll have to buy some later.
>Her: Oh, look. There's one peach left. I despise my husband.

The heart of the far left is the heart of darkness

>woman then forgets about the peach and it rots away into insect fodder
Bravo

Laughable at best, retarded at worst. Women openly discriminate against men based on all kind of social factors and normally want a man at least 2+ ratings above their self.

> Ohh nice, one peach left. I bought 7 peaches 2 days ago for my family to eat. That will taste great after doing yardwork and washing the cars.

Attached: 1659281232167670.jpg (1079x1093, 264.91K)

She sounds like she has a huge mental issue. Getting so angry about somebody eating a peach is not normal.

That's the kind of man she chose to begin with, an asshole.

He paid for that peach. It's his. He earned it.
That parasitic bitch and Jamal's kids can fuck off.

My response in such a situation depends on how much of a shit the kids have been lately, and whether or not I feel they've been overeating or if they just ate the last of something I had been looking forward to eating while I was at work.

>oh look, there's one peach left
>i'll go virtue signal about it online

Do you know how much food the first world wastes? Probably not, but try to follow. If the guy doesn't eat the peach there's a greater than 90% chance it'll go bad before anyone eats it.

Did you get this from Buzzfeed you little feminist faggot?

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

>my special smoothie
Sorry to break it to you darling, your husband is a homosexual.

>photo fails to mention who is paying for the house and groceries
>thinks woman is thoughtful because she can lay around the house all day

I paid for the peach, it's mine

My mom does that with donuts
>get a dozen donuts
>3 other people have 1 or 2
>she eats 6 of them
>1 left
>says she's saving the last one for someone else even if it gets stale
just eat it

Yeah you'd know all about that wouldn't you, fagboy
You're probably from Suckacockopolis or Gaytoria or something

>Look at me! look at me!! look at ME!!!, I'M BETTER YOU SEE?
>w-what do you mean solving family issues in private?
>you don't understand, the whole world NEEDS to know my husband is worse than me
I hate social media, if I ever get to leave this place for good (I won't, I'm here forever just like you) I'd finally cut ties with wasting time on the internet.

Women are attracted to selfish men. They are repulsed by men who always put others before themselves.

Morning Lainey. Shouldn't you be in church?

Attached: 1652934287400.png (608x504, 406.19K)

Kek this

Firstly, I fear nothing in this life aside from Allah, who gives and takes as he pleases. Secondly, how was this image posted on the internet? If the wife has access to the internet, I suggest he revoke that privilege immediately and discipline her. The internet is no place for a woman, who are nothing more than adult-sized children you can impregnate.

I feel it

>AAAAUGH!!! The peach! It isn’t sweet at all! Dad! How could you give your own family the ol salty peach?

> would the man taken the last peach had his wife been doing her duty and taking care of him
> is this anything more than the propaganda of a woman who feels inferior to her husband and instead of lifting him up, tries to cut him down on the internet
What does this have to do with politics?

Your mom eats 6 donuts before they go stale? Make sure you have life insurance on that ticking time bomb.

n1

Attached: 1580047515193.jpg (604x604, 133.27K)

Ya right. In todays households both buy groceries, the issue is the men buy things for everyone and the women buy mostly things for themselves.
So if the man bought them, sure the wife is like oooh ill save it for my kids!
But if the wife bought them, and anyone dare ate the last one, you'd get a passive aggressive bitch for a week, probably write a comic about how being a parent is just being taken advantage of and how little she has for herself.

I'd be content with a husband who stays that good-liking and in-shape even after having kids, and has such a positive attitude and zest for life.

Attached: phun.png (345x717, 163.32K)