Cold water causes heart attacks says the experts

been taking cold showers my whole life and now experts suddenly claim they cause heart attacks in healthy young people. will they ever just admit the vaccines create blood clots which causes heart attacks.

Attached: 'Experts' Now Warn Cold Showers Are Causing Heart Attacks In Young Adults.png (849x767, 841.57K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 08-19-47 Here We Go 'Experts' Now Warn Cold Showers Are Causing Heart Attacks In Young Adults.png (883x611, 80.67K)

ive known this for a while.
yeah, don't take cold showers.

Didn't they claim that cold showers were good before?

weird how every athlete for centuries have taken ice baths and sudden heart attacks never happened. you'd think every navy seal would be dead from heart attacks too with the training they go through

Attached: ice-bath-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 196.1K)

Soon cold showers will be normal to save energy by jew war excuse

Attached: 3Phases of Injection.jpg (589x831, 82.9K)

YOU VILL EAT ZE BUGS
YOU VILL LIVE IN ZE POD
YOU VILL HAVE VARM SHOWERS

FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS HUMANS TOOK COLD BATHS AND NOTHING HAPPENED BUT ALL OF SUDDENLY COLD BATHS ARE BAD

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-092959_Brave.jpg (1588x1575, 1.29M)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 08-25-41 The Benefits Of Cold Showers 9 Advantages Holland & Barrett.png (838x2275, 215.19K)

Attached: 677-715419095.jpg (598x574, 31.23K)

Been getting vaxxed my whole life and now schizos on Any Forums suddenly claim they cause heart attack in healthy young people. Will they ever just admit cold showers create blood clots which causes heart attacks?

Cold showers have caused heart attacks in people forever you red deer flaming faggot. The shock to the system combined with near immediate vascular tightening can cause all sorts of problems in people, though it usually causes them in old people. That's why they recommend starting with warm water and bringing yourself down to cold slowly over 1-2 minutes and then staying there. It's not the cold water, it's the sudden rapid change in temperature.

Kill yourself faggot.

(x thing that humans did for thousands of years) cause (y disease)

>been taking cold showers my whole life
same
what the fuck

For thousands of years the average BMI was 16-24. Now you have literal 4 year olds that weigh 100 pounds.

Don't you have a grave to rob you gypsy?

The covid vaccine is a new invention. It has nothing in common with the vaccines that you have taken in your past. It is a new technology and they had to change the definition of vaccine to be able to call it one

yes that’s why every single city by a body of water has a polar bear club full of old guys who jump into near freezing water at 5 in the morning

ARGH HNNNNG THE COLD WATER HIT MY WINTER VAGIN-ACK

Attached: booba girl.jpg (827x1302, 472.12K)

>though it usually causes them in old people.
Thanks for showing us why you're a raging faggot. This article is trying to normalize the action in young people you dense fuck

>vaccines create blood clots which causes heart attacks?
No. They cannot. They will go to their graves denying they were complicit in mass murder.

Do I trust a pol incel or an expert

Attached: IMG_0057.jpg (1024x768, 154.66K)

>you'd think every navy seal would be dead from heart attacks too with the training they go through
They will. They will.

I only recently switched to cold and quick showers.
Satisfying, sort of.

Actually hot showers are more likely, albeit still not common or dangerous, because warmer temps cause blood to clot more. Hot showers are also more likely to cause heart palpitation, while cold showers help to regulate heart rhythm. What jew wrote this garbage nonsense?

Everything causes heart attacks. If it's too hot, or too cold, or too wet or too dry, if you get up early, if you get up late, if you go to work, if you stay at home, if you're active or sedentary. Daylight savings time causes heart attacks.

Every conceivable thing causes heart attacks except the vaccines. They're safe and effective.

for every single topic you can find an article from some scientist or expert that will take any possible stance you need, how does that even surprise you

But they told me to take cold showers to put pressure on Putin

Since experts have demonstrated that they have no fucking clue and no integrity whatsoever over these last few years, I'd go with the Any Forums incel.

I'm glad you're finally on board with the program, Sven. Everyone will need to be boosted twice a year for the rest of their lives. It's the new normal.

Attached: climate_change--WINTER_VAGINA.png (563x597, 401.25K)

Obviously its another conspiracy theory to blame climate change.

Right because athletes lives super long healthy lives and don’t commonly die of heart attacks in their 40s and 50s

Uuugh yes?

Are you not willing to risk dying to put pressure on Putin? Are you some cowardly commie sympathizer?

Germans about to experience all time high heart attacks

I don't have ac and I've been dealing with a week long heat wave here. How the fuck am I suppose to cool down without having a cold shower?

The ones that don't do roids do.

Seems like everyone is getting heart attacks for any reason! wow!

Attached: hotternights.jpg (986x964, 222.02K)

Well to be honest we never hear about the soldiers who go missing during their training exercises. As a matter of fact, we never hear about them at all.

We just have video games.

This is how you train your cardiovascular system though. Over time your blood vessels will become more healthy and it becomes easier for the heart to pump blood. People reduce their resting heart rate by taking cold showers. Which is a measure of good health

>may
>could

Anybody writing an article on health that doesn’t specifically link to and quote an actual study deserves a swift execution

>could suport your immune system
>better do not use that, goy

You die via diabetes shock at 29 mutt

>touches cold water
>fucking dies

Attached: 8CF56044-531C-4F3E-9DAB-65852B477B9B.png (851x972, 358.27K)

so why aren't people in south america dying en masse then? sudden death=prior covid vaxxtaker

If I can’t take a cold shower, how am I supposed to own Putin?

Low IQ

You are gaslit and/or LARPing as someone who actually knows athletes. Most athletes can barely walk a few years after they retire or at least love with debilitating injury and wear and tear on their joints, leading to weight gain and poor health. It’s common medical knowledge that athletes are trading their long term health for short term health. You have a set number of heartbeats before you leave heart stops. I’ll let you figure out the rest.

>showers cause heart attacks
>climate change causes heart attacks
>breathing causes heart attacks
>heart attacks in children is normal
boy I sure am lucky to not have a heart attack because I do all these things. I am unvaccinated, though.

Attached: its not the vaccines causing heart problems honest.jpg (1024x1024, 193.9K)

> Now Warn Cold Showers Are Causing Heart Attacks in Young Adults.

Yeh, sure.

Attached: 32433rf.jpg (1200x630, 124.42K)

No.

I would need a time machine for that. I’m speaking from experience about athletics

>Take that, Put-ACK!

Imagine is assblasted seething if journalists were suddenly required to name their sources.
They wouldn't be able to write 9/10 of their articles.