You burn the coal

..you pay the toll.

Attached: 1647981296408.jpg (798x1024, 509.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUte8inU_DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUILT FOR BBC

Whoa, I support Greta Thunberg now.

Attached: greta--CARBON_COON.png (1100x924, 892.33K)

Does it have an extra chromosome or something?

Would stick a organic corn up her ass so eagerly lads

Tylko jedno w głowie mam
Koksu pięć gram odlecieć sam
W krainę za zapomnienia
W głowie myśli mam
Kiedy skończy się ten stan
Gdy już nie będę sam
Bo wjedzie biały węgorz
Tylko jedno w głowie mam
Koksu pięć gram odlecieć sam
W krainę zapomnienia
W głowie myśli mam
Kiedy skończy się ten stan
Gdy już nie będę sam
Bo wjedzie biały węgorz

How dare you?

>you coal?
>u pay the toll
Bruh, just nuke the earth and get rid of thunberg.

It's so easy for women to cheat. Little goblin puts on make up and hair dye and suddenly she's hot. But all that shit is fake. Don't fall for it bros.

Attached: 62a.jpg (600x550, 55.17K)

It's photoshop goulash bro.

Attached: 1642324292565.jpg (948x1024, 114.02K)

Greta thunberg needs to get fucked
>Imagine being in alabama with this preachy prissy mumble munchkin
>You pull up to the candlewood suites in a fucking dodge challenger with aftermarket headers and parts that get you 11 miles per gallon
>One rev of the engine and she's already getting inexplicably moist in her room from the sound of your massive fuel-guzzling V8 roadboat
>You get out and take a minibike running on a lawnmower engine through the parking lot and into the lobby of the hotel because FUCK walking, we didn't invent internal combustion to scuttle around with our dicks on our hands
>Moonwalk down the hallway to the elevator while turning every thermostat you see on full blast and spraying CFC-saturated aerosol air fresheners everywhere
>Check your phone in the elevator and hit up your broker app really quick to buy a thousand more shares of exxon, bp, and shell stocks while shorting anything that has to do with solar and wind because solar panels look fucking gay and windmills are for dipshits
>Reach greta's floor, backflip into her door, breaking that shit down and sending splinters flying everywhere setting off fucking car alarms and barking dogs
>Her primal scandinavian woman survival instinct kicks in and she immediately presents herself to you from all the viking raping and pillaging burned into her nordic DNA
>You put a plastic non-biodegradable bag from walmart over her muppet face, set a cooked rack of barbecue ribs on the small of her back, and go to town, throwing the cleaned rib bones at the back of her stupid cantaloupe head in between thrusts
>After blowing your load and covering the room in non-vegan protein, you wipe your monolithic dong on her priceless handmade native american uber-sustainable fairtrade honestly sourced hippie sweater
>Jump out the fucking window into a formula 1 race car and cover the hotel in black rubber as you burn out and blaze off into another american night
global warm deez nuts, bitch

Seriously, what is going on in this image? I don't think that nigger is the one starting shit. I think Greta is averting her eyes from crazy person that is harassing the nigger. Honestly, I live in this city and have a good sense about niggers, this one is chill.

shut up nigger lover.

Attached: 1631419469944.png (720x1092, 395.9K)

There is a vlog series with a sailing couple that took Greta across the Atlantic. Its pretty good desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUte8inU_DA

I don't love niggers. I just know how to discriminate properly. Seems that you forgot since your family was blue pilled and couldn't talk to you properly about the difference between niggers and blacks. My family had these type of discussions at dinner, no joke. You need to learn to discriminate well.

>difference between niggers and blacks.
there is none. get monkeypox and die nigger lover.

>that facial structure
if she was copper skinned with black hair & eyes she'd look like your average indio woman in mexico

swedebros explain this?

Would

>I just know how to discriminate properly.

The motto of those who relax

Saami admixture and some people are just born with unlucky features.

Well done

FAS just never goes away, does it.

There's nothing better than looking down and seeing your black penis in a white girl's mouth while those big blue eyes look up at you, begging for approval. You're doing good Becky. Go slow like I like it.