I have been struggling with homosexuality latelly...

I have been struggling with homosexuality latelly. I have been abstaining myself for a couple of months now and also going to church on sundays. What should i do to keep my urges in control?

Hard mode: no kys responses

Attached: artworks-000490248930-qmuqmp-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mG7DbMQ_gM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KYS

That should be all the incentive you need homo.

Attached: 3F483867-D4D8-448B-B199-460BE7778F93.png (1611x1537, 1.5M)

Think about your future anal incontinence. Do you really want to walk around shitting yourself all the time?

Get off the internet asap. Even on Any Forums, something like 1/3 of posts are about transvestites and shit. The government is literally making you gay with propaganda. Get off the internet and deprogram for a few months.

Why do you have a man's asshole saved on your computer?

disgustangg

>Why do you have a man's asshole saved on your computer?
Somthat faggots like you can see what you’re in for unless you seek mental health treatmen.

aren't all europeans gay?
i thought all europeans were gay

Attached: 1646607360492.jpg (699x485, 59.88K)

I wish I had an answer for you user, my only advice is, you are who you are. You know Any Forums for the most part doesn’t hate fags. It’s trannies and IRL flamboyant faggots. Right now the only incentive you have to not give in to your urges is remembering monkey Pox and AIDS affect primarily gay men. Those reasons alone should be reasons to not.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mG7DbMQ_gM

Attached: 1632934025176.png (780x1009, 913.25K)

sounds like you need a good groomer. try milo faggotopolous and his groyper gang. they could use a few good cummies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OObvz4WIV8

Attached: 67CAE322-A36C-494B-8372-F8EEEADB9577.jpg (688x502, 132.52K)

Prayer is a powerful weapon against the forces of darkness.

look to Jesus
there is barely any chance of freedom when you are looking are the things you want to be free from
but look to Christ Jesus the Great Liberator and have your heart / desire changed / sanctified.
moment by moment- take every thought captive - by declaring to yourself the worth of Jesus

I'm already American

grab a handful of your own shit, put some pubes on top of it, rub it on your dick, then put a glob in your mouth, if that doesn't shock you out of faggotry I dunno what will

nobody cares that if you're gay, faggot

it's so fucking sad that you feel ashamed to be yourself. we all only get one life to live and you're going to waste yours hating yourself and forcing yourself to be unhappy. why? because your church says you should be miserable? because you were raised by bigots?

fuck all that shit. it's ok to be gay. it's ok to be happy. don't waste your life being miserable, user

Attached: tumblr_2af2599d524c15e177a871ae45129767_c15f75c4_540.jpg (540x540, 65.72K)

Pinworm medicine. Ivermectin. No masturbating, reduce sugar and grain consumption, don't smoke weed (it increases estrogen).

You don't go to hell because you're gay. You go to hell because of unbelief. God can absolutely save you, don't let the nutjobs tell you otherwise

Fuck with control, read and play sports. You are gay, accept it and enjoy your life, don't focus all your personality on fucking or being a strident faggot.

Make up for your sin by doing good to your neighbor, god will forgive you.

just be gay then. what do you expect? that praying will make you straight again? your brain is wired to like men, it is what it is, you aren't the only one.
Just live your life, user,
Be gay but stay away from the degenerate woke lgbtq faggotry

>it's ok to be gay.
No, it’s not, groomer.

Attached: Gay Sex.webm (480x848, 1.99M)

Most faggots in history developed an obsession to get man ass out of their system(e.g. Alan Turing). I recommend you do the same thing and maybe you produce something of value from that obsession, then you actually have the potential to become a productive and well respected member of your community.