Never smoked in school

Never smoked in school

Two years later in 2022 :

Buddy offers me a cig while waiting in line outside a nightclub.

Don't feel anything from the nicotoine, can't even taste the tobacco while inhaling and exhaling (unlike weed which tastes nice)

Only leaves my clothes stinking afterwards.

Try another cigarette a few weeks later same shit.

Still curious so I buy a disposable vape a while later.

Actually tastes nice (grape flavor) but vaping seems really gay no cap.

Consumed the nicotine equivalent to ~ 5 cigarettes in like 15 minutes

All I feel is a slight boost in mood in focus but so slight it might as well be a Placebo
(Energy drinks slap much harder)

Feel kinda sick/jittery afterwards and for like a day after

What do people actually like about this shit ?

Attached: image.jpg (673x448, 91.92K)

They don't, it's an addiction that starts how you started. Congrats.

Consider smoking an actual cigar; Nicaragua makes some fairly decent ones. Tend to have cocoa and coffee notes to them

my life feels empty without it

>What do people actually like about this shit ?
Nicotine is addictive. People who continue to smoke do so because they don't feel normal without getting their hit.

Suck that black jew cock, boy.

>Buddy offers me a cig while waiting in line outside a nightclub.
>Don't feel anything from the nicotoine

you didnt smoke that properly. we used to feel high as fuck when we were 17 smoking the occasional one.

don't tell him smokebros
you are not worthy our secrets
stay away from the smoking areas

I noticed you have Reddit spacing and stopped reading altogether

I smoke weed so I know how to inhale and hold smoke

You didn't suck it into your lungs, probably swooshes it in your mouth and exhaled. Cigarettes give you a euphoric feeling until you're addicted and then they keep you level. Don't keep trying to see if you can get an effect, cigarettes are addictive as hell and a massive money sink
t. trying to quit for years

I was redpilled during George Floyd and came here from 9GAG in 2021

>Consumed the nicotine equivalent to ~ 5 cigarettes in like 15 minutes
Not even close unless you vaped through an entire tank that quickly. A tank should last you a full day.

Got that from google although every Website tells you different numbers as to how much nicotine is in a cig and how much is actually absorbed while vaping

Kinda strange how there is barely any real research into nicotine when it's been around for so long

That's why there was so much panic when the vaping sickness happened (from the black market thc carts) and schools still use the wool lung bullshit

The red man's revenge against the white man.

Ciggies and current vapes are nothing like the hit of an original juul mint pod. It was like having a 500 pound nicotine bomb dropped on your head. First time I did a dab I took a hit of my roommates juul and felt like I was the smoke drifting away from me. One of the best feelings ever. Unfortunately the kikes shut that down and now I can't do either of those things. Zyn 6% come kind of close but it's not the same. They don't make you nearly as addicted though.

The only thing that's helped me quit is acid, but I always pick it back up in ignorance

>What do people actually like about this shit ?
I enjoy the taste of a cigarette, especially with other drugs like coffee or alcohol and extremely much more with the occaisonal cocaine/MDMA. I enjoy smoking while waiting for something, it gives you something to do even when you're doing nothing. Then I guess you have the whole addiction part. I have taken months long breaks though and never really had any problems stopping. I usally start smoking again because I miss the habit of smoking something, not the drug itself.

Attached: 1648045196882.png (640x493, 104.45K)

Seems like it works well with THC

The only time I greened out on weed was when I hit a spliff (usually smoke pure?

Gotta get the smoke in your lungs dipshit. Smoking like a newfag obviously. Kys you inept retard.

The longest I've managed to quit was only six months, then I got a new manufacturing job where 100% of people smoked and it was the only way to have any kind of social life there, and so I caved to the peer pressure

Of course I inhaled

Im a coomer with ADHD so that might explain why a bit of dopamine doesn't impress me