The moment jews were able to just print money instead of relying on taxes was the moment they became able to put the...

The moment jews were able to just print money instead of relying on taxes was the moment they became able to put the roughly 5% non-npc population in prisons without any major consequences except for impoverishing the remaining npcs.

The old “they can’t put us all in prison” and “if they lock us up the system collapses” is over. They unleash the worst niggers and wiggers on the streets because they know YOU will feel righteous anger and fuck them up and then YOU will be targeted by the police and locked up. Meanwhile the npcs will just stand on the side apathetically in their muzzles.

Jews are close to build a “sustainable” colony with a limited number of their npc slaves of whom billions will die along the way towards it. Once they get enough tech and npcs are brainwashed enough, jews will be able to maintain their jewtopia potentially for eternity. Previous attempt in Russia lasted for 70 years despite being utterly dysfunctional and they’ve perfected the method since.

We lost in a conventional sense, get it through your heads. You won’t redpill cattle into rebellion without an army, just as you can’t make females into civilized non-whores without force. We lost that battle because of npcs. I say we don’t need no npcs where we’re going next frens

Attached: 1AA9AF71-BFFE-4687-AC8F-E2EF2927E14E.jpg (820x823, 105.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/2880115/dod-issues-guidance-on-plans-to-counter-extremist-activity-in-the-force/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9220011/Study-finds-10-Marine-recruits-tested-positive-COVID-basic-training-did-again.html
nypost.com/2021/09/08/biden-fires-trump-trio-from-naval-academy-board/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of that is why your life is a shambles.

You do know most jews live in lower middle class or poverty right?

Shalom
Most Jews are an “in between” class between top jews and goyim, serving as officers in ther war of subversion. That doesn’t in any way relate to my post however

So, like everyone else...? There's more top billioniare non jews than Jews.

Haha... Got you good, didn't I?

I wouldn't say threatening to unleash criminals is a noteworthy power device compared to typical bailouts and unions. Police are heavily decentralized, so any endeavor to "control," them would just be a handful of show trials with mostly failed policy.

Likewise the jews recent endeavors to defend the police across the country is because they can only really exercise gun control through the fed, making local police just a threat.

>projecting

Stfu nigger kike

Recently they have done comprehensive power grabs in the DoD.

defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/2880115/dod-issues-guidance-on-plans-to-counter-extremist-activity-in-the-force/

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9220011/Study-finds-10-Marine-recruits-tested-positive-COVID-basic-training-did-again.html
nypost.com/2021/09/08/biden-fires-trump-trio-from-naval-academy-board/

Humans are mortal though. They can only use their brains to Excell at several things. The jews have mass control over media, banking, and education. Their recent moves to sieze power over police and the military are outright overextentions. Their power grabs will fail due to their own bad fundamentals.

Do those everyone elses control media, political establishment, academia, hollywood, religion and promote their group interest across millennia at the cost of other groups through subversion?
>billionaires
Like Trump and Bezos, the pro white champions?

This not a thread for newfags, I’m sure there are others in the catalog for you to learn something on the subject.
Got me good how?
I’m not referring to unleashing criminals. They’ve turned npcs into niggers and wiggers who do an equally good job of destabilizing the civil society. They don’t even become criminals technically, as judges just ignore them.

I disagree. Npcs in the police and armed forces are the same as everywhere else, and they have been pozzed for years now, even in the American military. It is only going to get worse in coming years.

Despite over a decade of targeted purges, the Marine Corps saw 15% of its members deny the vaccine in face of adsep. It's also obvious when you have an "installed," officer and you just maintain your distance.

Their answer was outright purges. Not exactly going for hearts and minds. Even globohomo GOP candidates will just discard all their crusty legislation and staff in the armed service day 1.

Lmao yes they do own media. Who is the ceo of fox and Disney user? Just examples

>jews will be able to maintain their jewtopia potentially for eternity

Jews have subverted countless civilizations, but they've never been able to maintain it and eventually they get found out. They're 0-110.

Attached: Atlas-3333_1024x1024-1460390169.jpg (690x444, 77.25K)

It doesn’t matter if it’s ham fisted as long as it works. Stalin did purges, did it hurt his army in the long run? No.
You’re an npc and you will never have a soul.

Eventually. It doesn’t matter. The only option is an exodus.

>The only option is an exodus.
This. Europeans all over the planet need to make a dash for Canada, soon to be "Caucasia". There's no moving out the mcspicjewniggers.

Attached: burgerland1.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

You will never get your head out ofnyour ass. Stop playing the victim and blaming others for your collectivist mindset of a failure.

Stallins purges not only killed millions of his own men, and more importantly, meant the soviets had no choice but to occupy eastern Europe because their riflemen outright refused to return to Russia.

Being fucked in the ass and asking for more is a known fetish for degenerate shabbosgoys, right next to kissing nigger feet