Your thoughts?

your thoughts?

Attached: thoughts.png (541x582, 430.41K)

looks like a dildo

It's called a fucking anchor

F

shiieeet gibs me dem blu printz imma call a pateeent lawya need moe money for dem programz

F

>plug

lol holy fuck this generation is lost. It is a fucking anchor

>1pbtid
Any Forums has finally joined the dead internet zone.

It's called a tipl uneducated fool

An easy anchor idiot

>plug
You mean a drywall anchor?

He didn't invent shit. People have shoved wood and random shit into holes to make screws grip them since the invention of screws

>Clueless city basedboy

Anything that can be inserted in their rectum is a plug to zoomers.
>hey, pass me that shampoo plug

>more than Thomas Edison’s with 7

Huh?

He put it up his butt because Germans are gay like that.

for some reason older generations were way more prone to being inventive, my dad had dozens of patents and inventions, I know some really smart people of my generation and younger like nuclear physicist type people and they have done shit

I hate that guy... His invention doesn't even work.

Journalists are more familiar with butt plugs than carpentry

I'm a fan of the Fischer SX series

Hah, the man singlehandedly responsible for lost security deposit everywhere. Landlords should have a shrine to this guy in their offices. Handy item when used properly though.

i've used so many rawl plugs in my life
fucking plastic pieces of shit
plastic is evil anyway
fuck that guy

This. His invention is just autistic version of shoving random shit into holes

Lol I can 3d print it for cheaper.

Always stole a few and played with them pretening they were missles

>plug
It’s called an anchor you’re a woman in that case post tits. Or you’re a faggot

1100 patents
how many of those are extremely similar and purely for pushing out competition via squatting?

Attached: 1635922136154.gif (500x259, 485.15K)

Its the corporate monopolies preventing new inventions from being made. The oil company literally murders people who invent alternatives to gas combustion engines.

It's called a dealie

Germans are the most intelligent race. We've always known this.

It’s 10cents retard

>1100 patents
busy, busy German

Attached: joggers--HALL_OF_KANGZ.jpg (1234x1666, 162.38K)

i use those at work
thanks fischer

Those have a rather low load limit so it's always best to use a toggle bolt.

Attached: TOG.jpg (1200x1200, 86.68K)

Someone photoshop it so that it says he invented the worlds largest buttplug and change all the relevant text to something relevant.

Not in fucking australia it isn't.

>more than Thomas Edison's with 7
God, please save my beloved English from the swine

There are better designs for drywall for sure. This works well for anchoring into tile though

Wall plug mate

Yeah thaat was completely fucking random. They could have picked any other inventor.

They're called plugs.

Another invention stolen from the black man.

Dübel Leude

It's called a Dübel you uncultured swine.

you're one of those typical dumbass americans that thinks america is the only country on the planet i guess
in my country houses are made of bricks, not gypsum and wood
the few cheap shitty houses (mostly apartments) i've worked in that did use drywall in certain places required these weird fucking metal screws, but everywhere else you're drilling into solid brick, where some soft plastic is hammered into a small hole and then it gives something for the threading on a screw to chew into for extra grip and strength

Automobile is no invention either. People have been using roads for thousands of years, walking or riding.
>Hurr durr I have this motorized carriage look how cool I am
Pathetic

Drywall plugs are nightmares in general, thankfully civilized people build their houses from concrete or bricks, where the German man's invention works perfectly.

It's a disappointing endeavour we all have at least one brilliant idea so spend £20,000 on legal fees for a patent, more to protect your idea in other countries, must also protect the patent in court. Regardless you will watch while your invention is copied in China and sold on Aliexpress.

Um, fried chicken is our's, not the niggers'.
t.southerner

Wallplug
Good design

yeah I guess these days more and more patents are awarded to companies than individuals, like I know of my dad's friends who worked at nokia whose names are in patents regarding mobile tech but those patents are owned by nokia

Fucking Americans with literally no basic grasp of English.

Say alooominum

The design does look strikingly similar to an African sex idol

It's a Dübel, stupid nigger. But I don't hate your for that because your kind has no use for it. You can't put a Dübel in a cardboard wall anyways.

I prefer the word plug too. Because you plug them into the wall. An anchor is for ships. Silly anglos.

Everything looks like a dildo if you are enoigh of a faggot

Attached: 1623847316644.jpg (602x666, 118.75K)

aren't those things called "dollies"?

It's kyev.

Do they not have an editor or proofreader for these or do you think that the proofreader is just as stupid as the author?

Buttermilk fried chicken is white indeed, negro folk are too lazy to churn butter

Toggle bolts are best for ceiling suspension, not as wall anchors.

thats because modern physics pushes papers instead of patents but if you work in a competent physics lab the prof will try to get his students patents instead of papers. Especially in experimental physics patents are easier than a real paper.

came here to say this

Its 7 cents mate

Attached: 1658932616841170.gif (220x188, 368.1K)

Seems a cool guy.
I call those awesome plasterboard screws "fischer fittings"

Blame education shifting from male dominance to female inclusion.

We've always called these anchors.

t. guy with carpenter friends

Like Edison?

are you fucking retarded

Attached: 1613155517478.jpg (320x180, 27.8K)

Holy shit in Danish it's dybel. Our y is like your ü.
Srsly tho stop stealing our words. And give Slesvig back. Tnx.

Just another facilitator of the drywall conspiracy.
Of course this fuckhead would invent something that makes it so you can screw hanging hooks into drywall. The Drywall cultists don't want you learning ANYTHING about electrical wiring, or plumbing, or framing. So they cover up all the internals of your house with drywall so you stay ignorant and stupid forever.

Sorry we don't speak arabic

>doesn't plug the wall
>anchors a screw
stop using English

Edison apparently didn't invent anything. Some dirty nigger told me that in broken nigger speak. Apparently, he had some black steward who served him drinks, swept the floor, etc... who was the one really inventing everything and Edison just stole all of his monkey ideas.

Alpha male, but just as musk and edison, most likely did just own the rights
Its "proppu" you swine

Inventions are a meme, you are now realizing

Ribbed for pleasure.

people don't patent shit anymore because it is nearly impossible to protect your patents unless you are already wealthy. It is better to not patent something and continue on using it/selling it, so you don't draw any attention to your product until you are actually wealthy from it.
That is why Edison "only has 7 patents".
I could have about 20 patents myself but fuck having to keep up with keeping my ideas patented with retarded maintenance fees.

Edison was as much of a fraud as Elon Muskrat

No, they're called a screwhold.

Attached: 1411802.jpg (456x456, 23.59K)

>"proppu"
that sounds like japanese trying to pronouce prop.

beyond that, you damn well know if you patent something, some 3rd world nigger will just steal your idea, make it, and run you out of business.

Yet more Nazi inventions we need to write out of history.

>britmutt
>knowing English
cope more abdul

>drill a hole bigger than the screw
>put in a piece of plastic
>the load is now held by a scrunched up piece of plastic
Woooah what a GREAT invention german ingenrering is.... its just.... fucking
.AMAZINGGG

german are inventors mutts chinks and slavs stole everything from us the timeline where Hitler won humanity already went beyond our star system.