Hmm, why don't men want to defend their country anymore?

>hmm, why don't men want to defend their country anymore?

Attached: 165806669399603.png (625x605, 75.17K)

what do you mean? we're ready to butcher the invaders in job lots at the drop of a hat

Glad Stonetoss agrees with liberals on something.

I don't get it

baby can't give consent

Men from another country do it for me

Paladin Group best mercenary group

Attached: otto skorzeny he expressed his views with brute force.jpg (500x500, 35.47K)

Why would I defend a nation that respects women's bodily autonomy but doesn't extend that same respect to men?

Attached: 1659090725097170.png (1200x800, 629.53K)

butchering communist subhumans is a recreational activity

you'd have to be exceedingly sick in the head to support the institutionalized dicksnipping of little babies

Aka, republican.

Yesterday I was driving my elderly father to an event we had, that parts not important. I got cut off by some idiot who was trying to yell at me and make aggravated hand gestures through his review mirror. I gave him the finger and made a stare like pic related. He got spooked and moved his mirror and turned as soon as he could.
See, that didn't bother me. what bothered me is the fact he had a Disney bumper sticker, a baby yoda sticker, and a Trump 2024 sticker.

If this is the typical Trump voter than why is he even better than Joe Biden? I've given up on this country and grown to hate it so much that if Putin doesn't come invade us soon I'm going to hijack a nuke and level this damn shithole myself.

Attached: 1653055179778.jpg (288x252, 21.14K)

the left supports male genital mutilation

Attached: 1656560108182.gif (192x352, 1.33M)

This meme is contradictory. Is this MGTOW but also have children? Because that would be pretty based

TFW drive a car with a bull bar.
Yes Ive followed people who cut me off into car parks discreetly and when they walk off into shops its scrape and dent time.
Walk quietly & carry a big stick

What a spineless faggot

they want consent for everything except jewish practices.

>389077263(You)
no, i dont

LMAO, amerishit wimp couldn't protect his child's genitals

Circumcision brands you as a jew slave

Just because some people that take cock up the ass and like Ru Paul don't like circumcision doesn't make the concept of forcibly removing healthy body parts for anything other than religion just wrong and bizarre.

If you want your newborn circumcised, you should have to prove you are of a faith that requires it. It's such a simple procedure that there is zero reason why an adult cannot make that choice. I had to get a circumcision because I had severe phimosis going on into my 20's. I tried the steroid creams and stretching the skin, but my foreskin was literally adhered to my tip. I decided I was tired of it and got my foreskin removed. Because I wasn't a baby, it looks completely normal and doesn't have a freaky scar on it and is normal sized. The surgery wasn't even bad, just annoying and itchy for 3 days and extremely sensitive having my head rub against my boxers, but it was fine in less than a week.

bump

Last I checked, men defended nations not countries.

I am unfortunately circumcised but I did not and would not let my wife perpetuate that on my son. Once I showed her videos on male circumcision she was disgusted at the practice and actually cried for me.

Imagine being this much of a spineless insect.

baby is sus

I don't know. How many ways DOES an unmarried male have to say that their cock-up baby-maker livestock, phony democracy doesn't deserve a minute of their time defending them?