Things you're ashamed of today, or you're regrets

One example with me is the time buying DVD's and going to cinema. Today, i wished i had wasted all that money for whores instead.

And then, some cinema visits. For example:

Inglourious Basterds
2x Transformers 2 (and i hatred the first movie, what was happened?)
3x Indiana Jones 4

Attached: depositphotos_4124547-stock-photo-embarassment.png (400x600, 244.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yu-jyo.net/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3x Indiana Jones 4
holy shit I would be ashamed of that, too

Since you mentioned media that’s all that comes to my mind now. But I agree, I saw the first two transformer movies in theatres and I deeply regret those transactions. Also, the movie ‘avatar’. Why was it so huge? I can’t remember anything notable about it other than they use their hair to fuck the dragons they fly. They insert the hair into the creature and then they control it.

I sold my PS2 and PS1 games to a store for $100 because I was in a rush to get the fuck out of that city to go live with a girl.

I had the entire .Hack collection, Suikoden, Persona, SMT Nocturne, so on, so forth.
And in the end I could only mantain that relationship for 2 years.
That bitch costed me a LOT of money

I grew uo in a jewish colony. And you're the soldiers whose job it is to keep the colony population in line.

I didn't kill any jew to day ...

Attached: JewsRU.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

>the movie ‘avatar’

I was 2x in. One time alone, and one time with the witch who plays my mother in this show and her lover. That evening completely was a mistake. In addition, i had mercy for the crying blue niggress after their holy tree was felled.

I regret not having regrets

The only memories I have from before my current life are the moments I cringed at myself.

Masturbated to bbc :(

Another thing i'm ashamed of has to do with Dragon Ball Z.

In 2001/02, it came out in Germany. In that time, a mulatto was in school with me. He had a sticker album (pic). I had asked him several times if i may see it.

Attached: Dragonball-Dragon-Ball-Z-PANINI-Sticker-Album-UNUSED.jpg (300x400, 51.42K)

Regrets are for losers. You own your mistakes and try to not repeat them. Regret is clinging to the past in an unhealthy way.

>Since you mentioned media

dam normies dumb

kek

Attached: News.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

The only thing i really regret, is a time i was delivering medication to a hospice and i couldn't find a nurse so i went off trying to find one, a young woman in one of the wards looked at me and i can tell she wanted me to engage with her but i ignored her because i was already late. Her face still haunts me 10 years later. That day i failed as a human being.

I like cinemas now that no one goes to them anymore. Quiet, dark, usually no other people.

You were not the only cuck. I masturbated to the movie The Lover.

Attached: tumblr_oiwk1lZBOP1v4a8wfo1_1280.jpg (1280x706, 180.75K)

I casually gave away my N64 and all the games to my big brother's friend for free when I was a kid.

Attached: 1631413510012.png (5001x5001, 312.79K)

This is Any Forums. How is this post relevant. Buy a diary shitass.

One thing with Yu-Gi-Oh!:

In Germany, it came out in 2003, and in the US version (you can take a look at the differences here: yu-jyo.net/)

After a while, me and another guy decided to become like Yugi and Kaiba. He Kaiba, me Yugi. The only thing we made were buying the decks. I mean, why Yugi?. The only thing i have in common with him is that i also was the loser in school. And that i probably am connected to a bigger thing. I even thought about it to style my hair like his.

I have more in common in Kaiba, both history and personality. But i'm missing his alpha qualities, and i'll never be able to lead a company.

Attached: 1080.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Come on, fag. You're allowed to say you're once were philosemitic.

And say logbook. Diary sounds gay.

World of warcraft. Gaming in general used years of my life, dabbling in the occult, made my head messed up. Overdosing on speed, opened up all sorts of shit in my head.