Wait, what? Models can be wrong know? I trusted my life to this shit!

Wait, what? Models can be wrong know? I trusted my life to this shit!

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-121407_1.jpg (720x576, 83.9K)

Shhhh, it's okay, just trust the science. Trust the science, ssshhh... let me just... slide this in... shhh it'll be okay, trust the science.

Um, you sound a lot like a science denier right now.. oof!

>Your models are wrong
Gravity doesn't exist, you're just spiraling down a 5 dimensional time funnel and that object is expressing itself in 3 dimensions which to you feels like a nudge in the direction of what you call the densest mass weakened by the square root of the distance.

That's how it's supposed to go. Something new is found and the models change. They're educated estimates, not perfect truths and no one has claimed otherwise.

>I trusted my life to this shit!
>trusted
Niggers spotted, you don't trust science. In fact you should actively try to disprove it, and if you can't then you PROBABLY are right.
Based man gets it.

So we are currently falling through a black hole?

> They're educated estimates, not perfect truths and no one has claimed otherwise.
may I introduce you to the post-God hightruth starved general normals - you know, people who vote on moderns world policies and sensitivities

Attached: 1659138158013551.jpg (3800x3334, 768.48K)

a) I believe that is a clickbait title used so they get more clicks, followed by more money

b) The map is not the territory. Our models are only used to predict things, they are not perfect replicas of the universe. Even the best model is just an estimate.

Its hard to say which models are the most wrong. But climate models probably win that prize. Computer simulations are fine for WOW, but that shit doesn't tell us anything about the actual weather outside our door.

>Something beyond the edge of our solar system
Pretty sure most of the models say the stars are far away

watch the fucking video first and its a fucking clickbait anyway kys

smth like that

Whoa, hol up. Whatchu tryna say? When did this happen?

let me know when a human makes it back from the exosphere until then we've never been to space and I am uninterested

Attached: atmospheric layers.png (512x417, 64.38K)

>the distance is actually 99999.2 and not 99999.1 as the models previously suggested
>dumb OP: lel basedense not real

My favorite one is all the people signing up to go to a Mars colony a decade ago, only to have agencies announce recently it's going to take them 20 years just to get their latest rock samples.

More like everything everywhere is always falling to some kind of hole which is an interface between information packing dimensions. But yeah we are all falling into a black hole and shrinking as we go. This looks like time and expansion.

all these mental gymnastics when its just fucking flat

GRAVITY = WEIGHT AND BUOYANCY

so times has come for fake alien invasion?

Pretty click baity title, it keeps showing up on my YouTube feed as well.

All science models are wrong eventually , that’s why they are called models and theories instead of truths. Science is judged by its utility first and foremost.

What's the point of this thread other than to be idiots