TELL ME YOU LIVE IN A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE

..without telling me you live in a 3rd world shithole.
NYC drug store puts $3.99 tins of SPAM and $3.49 tins of HAM in theft-proof cases.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11065951/NYC-drug-store-3-99-tins-SPAM-theft-proof-cases-crime-wave-continues-grip-Big-Apple.html

Attached: chrome_WF4KVviwLl.png (977x764, 1.43M)

It's because George Soros funded the DA.

Just steal with the box

I bet you can easily shatter that shit

Why didn't jews just pick their own cotton?

Niggers aren’t smart enough to do that.

Doubtful. It's not glass. It's plastic.

I'm close to Poland

niggers will find a way

N

Attached: N.png (754x424, 501.12K)

>why didn’t jews do manual labor.
user have you been paying attention? We still have mandatory school classes about the last time jews where forced to work.

How does that box prevent it from being stolen?
(Im asking for real, how does it work)

Attached: 1546739555130.jpg (625x415, 29.94K)

/thread

The lock is more expensive than the can.

Why do the drug stores sell ham in the US?

For 3 quid you could go to the butchers and get way more than a tin full of real ham.

Its a NYC thing.
They dont have fresh food shops at all.
Instead packaged food is sold in other shops.

ink tag in the bottom usually, rfid sticker that sets off alarms when it passes by the sensors at the front door. Of course you can just put a sticker on the tin and deactivate it but people can just take it off or lift it above the chest-high sensors

Attached: file.png (760x399, 131.48K)

It scares niggers. Kind of like how a scare crow keeps crows out of the garden. It doesn’t actually do anything the crows are just to retarded to figure that out.

No more goyslop for you, only crickets and cockroach milk now.

they eat goyslop and chopped cheeses from bodegas, that city has no soul

It’s nyc the only way they can get food is if it came from a tin in a corner store.

this. if you are literally starving just use a rock to smash it open at home like Grug

tho i guess they used to steal maybe 8 at a time and now you can only maybe hide two at a time?

either way there has to be a better way to secure your spam amerisharts

fucking lol

>How does that box prevent it from being stolen?
Niggers attack the box with mindless animal violence trying to get to the goods inside.
And the store owner can hear the ruckus.

Attached: 1351287170041.jpg (289x320, 42.32K)

>NYC drug store
Drug staw..............food.............eh.............MMUURRKUHHH oh yeah.

The box is probably the thing with the magnet that sets off the alarm on the detector when you leave the store. The point is not to inconvenience people with a bulky plastic case.
>Croatian flag
I thought Croats were supposed to be the smartest of the Balkan monkeys.

If you put it at the centre of a cubic yard of re-inforced concrete they would get it open, ask them to do something usefull and they'd fail.

Most don’t or the sticker is on the bottom and you can just peel it of. Croat user is correct about thieving. Shouldn’t be a shock to you.

it's unfortunate that NYC didn't defund the police completely.

Someone will call this racist and they will have to stop doing this.