The world has gone mad

It has become unbearable.
Everyone around me has become completely insane. I can´t connect with anybody anymore. It seems as if the brainwashing by the elites is now complete.
I look in peoples eyes, and they seem to be literally dead inside. Just regurgitating the newest Agenda. Their level of discourse is absolute surface level. They can´t read between the lines anymore

The pandemic has made this feeling so much worse. It was the nail in the coffin. 8 out of 10 people are NPC Slave-Cattle.
It feels like I´m an alien whenever I´m talking to them.
And I´m not only talking about left-wing liberals. It´s everyone these days.
The world has gone insane.

Attached: 1659022860866799.jpg (960x960, 74.72K)

You are not alone. Your only friends are here.

Attached: Rapekrieg.png (669x422, 46.84K)

I know

They were here. Any Forums is getting worse with every fucking day. These NatSoc LARPers are just as bad as the lefties on Reddit.
Every side of the political spectrum has adopted it´s very own form of insanity these days.

I can relate. It feels like I am speaking a different language than most people. In order to even communicate a basic idea i am thinking, i have to give most people a 1-2 minute primer on what i am even trying to say because they have never even heard of the stuff i talk about. it's frustrating

>8 out of 10 people are NPC Slave-Cattle.
That's about the amount of people who should have never come to exist in the first place if not for dysgenic technological interference.

It's true. I just try and relax by drinking and watching old westerns. When i'm sober i work in the garden, do neet stuff and i never watch the "news". Try and step back from it, as an observer, it's disgusting but also kind of fascinating.

Attached: 1595855453274.png (738x696, 91.27K)

>In order to even communicate a basic idea i am thinking, i have to give most people a 1-2 minute primer on what i am even trying to say
That's assuming they even have the attention span to listen to you- OMG user, DID YOU SEE THE NEW CAPESHIT MOVIE?

I can´t even bother to hate the degenerates anymore.
They are just as much of a victim, as anyone else in this sick world.
All these insane faggots and trannys, I somewhat feel bad for them.
I can´t blame them for going totally apeshit, as society reaches new levels of clown world every day. And by their faggotry, they make it even more insane
It´s a Perpetuum Mobile of faggotry.
They don´t know the elites have weaponized their mental illness to further divide people into groups. They weaponized faggotry.
Divide and conquer.

Attached: 1653601257134.png (370x490, 363.39K)

This is how it used to be when the commies were in charge. It reminds me of the early childhood. So for brit bongs and mutts, if you ever wondered how it was in eastern block, this is it. You could talk with your freinds and family about anything but in the public you would always conceal and repeat the official propaganda. Of course, people were upset from the sheer cognitive dissonance. Welcome to the past.

Social media addiction doing wonders

Hey brother

>You could talk with your freinds and family
But it has gotten worse than that. Even with your friends and family, you can´t talk about anything, that´s deeper than surface level.
All they do in return is give you this Fluoride AstraZeneca Stare.

this is true. i try and boil things down into tiny digestible pieces because if it takes longer than 10 seconds to explain, forget it with most people, they are not going to bother

same story here
especially with 96% of the country vaxxed "VACCINES PREVENT DISEASE! YOU MUST TAKE YOUR BOOSTER! etc etc etc"
and the remaining 4% are also insane in a different way "COVID IS 5G!! SNAKEWATER!! TRUMP GOOD!! (despite shilling the vax) VIRUSES ARENT REAL! COVID IS A BIOWEAPON AND COVID IS JUST A FLU!!"

I'm on my own

Howdy.

>Try and step back from it, as an observer
But how can I? I still get incredibly mad at clown world from time to time.
Today for example, when I saw an Adidas Ad, that had 2 trannies in Adidas Skirts in it.
Made me want to go apeshit.
I still can´t fully disconnect from it all. It still gets me angry, when I know that the right reaction would be just to laugh at it.

Attached: fsdafsda.png (525x977, 613.51K)

>I just try and relax by drinking and watching old westerns
have you been making western threads on Any Forums?
cause I have been

I just get frustrated within 2 minutes, whenever I try to explain my side of the story to NPC normies. It´s just so exhausting.

Go on a hike. Enjoy nature. Relax. Solitude helps to clear your mind.

So true
The world has completely lost it

You're not on your own, it's just really hard to find someone who hasn't gone completely insane yet. You should try reading the chapter about oversocialization in the unabomber's manifesto, I think it's spot on when it comes to the current state of the world. People need a "coping" activity to not go insane from the lack of freedom they have in the industrial society, and the easiest way to get dopamine happens to be social media. The jews know what they're doing. If everyone had to survive in a forest on their own they wouldn't have time to listen to/care about "the current thing".

But Zionism is perfectly Ok and supported by the American government!

We are expected to die for Israel but can’t advocate for our own people. Seems fair right?

NPCs can have PC children, and vice versa, though