I HATE USA

I hate the niggers. 60 million violent, impulsive, low IQ disgusting niggers with guns. What a nightmare.
I hate the culture. It's literally, unironically, fully and complete nigger worship. Nigger Worship is the religion. Everyone listens to nigger music, watches nigger celebrities, and speaks in nigger ebonics.
I hate that there's brown and black people literally EVERYWHERE you fucking go, even in places like Maine and Montana.
I hate our literal bolshevik satanic government that has made its ultimate goal to genocide white people.
I hate the people, even the white ones. I hate how they dress - wearing shorts, a too-loose niggerball sports jersey, and some tennis shoes (as if they ever go fucking running)
I hate how everyone is a fat, overweight slob.
I hate how everyone is a retard with zero dignity or class.
I hate how the subhuman niggers are literally a protected class and worshipped here.
I hate how life is basically just run-and-seek hiding from niggers and shitskins until you die. I hate the low-level constant terror of living around niggers that I have to deal with every single day.
I hate how trashy everyone is and their total lack of manners
I hate how every city is overrun by niggers
I hate how most white Americans are cowards who never do SHIT. Fucking Australians, Canadian truckers, and Dutch farmers take more action and show more balls than we do despite having no guns.
I hate how ugly and fat people are becoming
I hate how hideously ugly our cities and architecture are
I hate how there's nothing to do except go to corporate food chains and walmart
I hate how the food is unhealthy literal jewish poison that would be illegal to serve in most developed countries
I hate how genuinely low IQ and retarded most people are

I fucking hate living in this country.

Attached: 1658477464614957.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaylord,_Michigan
rumble.com/v1e4zrl-alexs-war-full-documentary-2022.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you from Gaylord?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaylord,_Michigan

Hot. You can tell she lurched forward and collapsed because she had began to orgasm almost in unison as the BLACK man was about to pump her full of his seed.

This Port Jefferson NY on Long island....

>has fucking nub not even a hand.
>these people will just keep going to hell & coming back to earth over & over again

Death to America

Pretty sure that Black man had a long island too, if you catch what I'm sayin.

>all 3 of them look homeless

>60 million
who are you including for the extra 20 million?

White woman has no dignity. Homeless & a prostitute

at least he nailed it with that t-shirt

no doubt high IQ monke

Attached: chromo.jpg (640x635, 141.33K)

Is the retarded white man next to them her pimp? Wtf is going on

try living next to them

Attached: 1554062148445.jpg (577x534, 195.35K)

rumble.com/v1e4zrl-alexs-war-full-documentary-2022.html

>this shit would never happen in the 1950’s
>this is what happens when you let degenerates reproduce

>Asian women are plastic whores bro

Same. No point in liking usa until niggers and jews are gone

Attached: Twilights last gleaming.webm (400x712, 2.33M)

>this shit would never happen in the 1950’s
Yeah right faggot. Funded communism with lend lease to take over Europe came home and forced niggers on everyone at gunpoint

Attached: 1656260116452.png (914x766, 550.56K)

every time i see a white woman in the city i think of op’s video now and think they all fuck homeless black men, kek.

Attached: 40F408B9-5965-4836-8A11-19D365F61A55.jpg (750x518, 27.13K)

Attached: 1659217861513372.png (1213x744, 208.43K)

What's Mexico like? Tbh I'd rather take my chances anywhere else than a black neighborhood in the US

>niggers are subhuman with an IQ of 80. But yes what you’re saying is correct

Mexico is drugs & poverty and cartel crime. Unless you live in an ultra rich city like Monterrey

it's pretty calm
sometimes I miss the war on drugs
those were funny keks
The only fun thing to do is fuck hookers, go to a strip club and get drunk. Some food is good but too greasy