Refute Homosexuality without using jewish fairy tales like the bible or gospel

Refute Homosexuality without using jewish fairy tales like the bible or gospel
I give you 10secs.
Under pagan law gay is legal though

Attached: 1658578192513943.png (680x847, 1.12M)

it's nasty and tomboys are better

Attached: heightmogg.jpg (1024x844, 165.78K)

AIDS and monkeypox.

>Do what I say the way that I demand
Yep, typical far left homo

Aztecs burned gays alive and were so cruel, Cortes himself was like "Yeah, chill, bros"

An asshole is for excreting waste, not for another man to masturbate inside of. Get help.

tpbp
OP is a faggot

It's simple, if you believe in evolution than you have to admit faggotry would extinguish itself.
On the contrary, if it's forced upon/caused by molestation it can reproduce itself and spread even more as deterrence/repulsion of it becomes increasly rare

Wrong. Faggots are anti-bloodline, anti-life, anti-rebirth and anti-ancestors worship.

>Hebrew name
You aren't even trying anymore. Fields

Attached: 1655247817289.png (1200x1200, 1.03M)

Bro, you're already gay

why do you say that?

Posting pics of your boyfriend

I would not anal fuck a girl either. Men are ugly. Women are hot. Tits. aids, no family.

Gay people are mentally ill and can't be helped so it is fine.

that's a woman though?

Faggots are to homos what niggers are to blacks. I don't mind people who keep to themselves, what I hate is pride and decadence of any sort.

Jews promote it, so it must be corrupt.

But don't expect to be praised for being mentally ill.

>refute a sexual preference
I can tell you're pozzednin the head. The jews have made trash of your brain. There is nothing to discuss with the likes of you. herbed

men aren't pretty simple as
you have to have some kind of mental illness like being gay or a woman in order to find men attractive.

FAGGOTS ARE DISGUSTING FREAKS AND THEY WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP. A LOT OF FAGGOTS RAPE KIDS, HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT RAPING KIDS OR MASTURBATE TO THE IDEA OF RAPING KIDS. IT'S FACT.

>Under pagan law gay is legal though
i don't know about snowniggers enough but in all of greece and rome up to imperial times anyone who was debauched even if against his or her will couldn't vote by law, most were killed without legal repercussions as well, this has been the norm, not the exception, for thousands of years of european history.
>Refute Homosexuality
loving a man and causing him internal bleeding (it always happens, i worked in the er for years) is inherent contradiction, it is instead a behaviour that stems from:
>a retarded or blocked emotional developement and brain damage from childhood trauma.
>the attempt to repeat the action onto others to normalize it in order to escape the reality of the trauma one experienced.
>said trauma can be aused by peer pressure and indoctrination/brainwashing as well, obviously rape is the most common, effective and pernicious one.

>under pagan law gay is legal
HAHAH NO IT ISNT
HOMOSEXUALITY WAS PUNISHED BY DEATH
YOU WERE THROWN AND DROWNED FACE DOWN INTO THE BOG. OR FACE DOWN ON A ROAD SO MEN COULD TRAMPLE YOU AND DIDNT SEE YOUR FACE SO THEY COULD NOT BE REMINDED OF YOUR SINS.
SNEED

I love fucking pale skin whi*oid boys, its not really considered gay because whit*ids are not really men

Attached: dumpthetwink.jpg (1080x855, 155.36K)

AIDS and pedophilia.

>like the bible
Fuck off, shithead.

Attached: 1627706282893.jpg (400x400, 32.95K)

Attached: FS1322-1-big.jpg (1000x665, 288.46K)

not a reply to the kike above btw, just wanted to let newfrens know if they didn't already

>pagan law
christcuck shill detected
homosexuality ends bloodlines and does not create families, this is a detriment to the future of our people
shit up your dickhole is disgusting and causes disease
sacrificing yourself and your blood is by definition degenerate

kill yourself

AIDS and monkeypox

pagan law did not say homosexuality was legal the old heathens used to throw them in bogs to die

op is a christcuck attempting to reinforce a false binding in a truly jewish fashion

your ancestors are being eaten by worms in their graves right now in gallipoli haha weak wh*toids

Attached: deadaussierats.jpg (259x194, 17.46K)

Any sexuality outside of heterosexual sex is a paraphilia and a painful fetish.

There is no homosexual love, there is unnatural debauchery and lust. It is impossible to build long-term relationships on homosexuality.

After 30 years, homosexuals become old faggots, disgusting even to each other. That is why adult sodomites try to get young guys. Sodomites after 25-30 years have zero attractiveness in the eyes of each other.

Why do trannies commit suicide after 30? Because a man by the age of 30 is finally formed physiologically. A man cannot be androgynous and feminine in appearance at that age.
Trannies return to their original male biological firmware, their "femininity" melts, they become useless to anyone (even to other faggots) and commit suicide.

There is no profound difference between homosexuality, bestiality, necrophilia and paedophilia. These are all varieties of paraphilia.

It's not a sexuality. Sexuality is for reproduction. It's a paraphilia.

1)its pretty fucking gay
2)outright homosexuals dont reproduce
3)homosexuality is mentally and physically an unhealthy habit. The penis is objectively meant to be in a vagina denying this causes/ is the cause of psychic problems
Homosexual sex is unproductive
also picrel
also OP is a faggot

Attached: FC3E1B84-C057-482F-8058-F97E00A3C1CD.png (1112x2893, 320.81K)

>Under pagan law gay is legal though
that explains why fedoras act the way they do, they're flaming faggots.

The vagina secretes fluids to make penetration easy. The colon doesn't. Therefore the colon ism't evolved to be penetrated. Therefore you are a disgusting faggot.

ok roach.

Aids, monkey pox, deliberately catching and spreading those things on purpose, crystal meth, prolapsed assholes, colostomy bags.

Well sure, but your contemporaries are being eaten by some hairy Kurd on a mountain inside "your" borders, so there's that...

Under pagan law you get castrated if gay, you will get to live, but you will be treated like a sub-woman and you do not get to have sex

The only homosexuality I support is fapping to trap hentai. That's it. Real life gays are fucking gay and ugly.

Attached: 1658231722806313.jpg (640x411, 60.95K)

i smell hepatitaids

it's dirty and diseased. pagan law is a meme because they were wiped out centuries ago.

Made for fat NEET cock

>gay
>faggot
>fertilizer

read nigger

Attached: 61OWaSON6YL.jpg (907x1360, 70.86K)