Europeans do you have such things in your house/flat? Do you plan to buy it?

Europeans do you have such things in your house/flat? Do you plan to buy it?

Attached: 800px-Breendonk029.jpg (800x1062, 206.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyFQWKulEyo
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ul0e6lw130
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_stove
youtu.be/3DyvtBl7FGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What 18th century? Yeah, Some of the buildings date back to 1800s.

Just put on a sweater lmao.

Is this a Russian flat? I like it!

Europeans are degenerated to the point that they line up to get poisoned by vaccine.

Broken human dignity. Faggots have equal rights with women so that they could exploit them too and get protection by cops ...

Attached: rocket-mass-heater-basics2.jpg (615x343, 80.49K)

It would make a perfect semen dungeon

you simply turn the A/C off
its that simple
do you really not have air conditioning?

our heat pumps are both more powerful and efficient than the garbage you have, also, they both warm and cool

Have they still not invented desks in America?

Damn, I am envious of European building standards and their high-end durable materials. In America we build most homes of sticks and twigs and composite boards of dry wall (Pic related average American home built of pine lumber and drywall) my enviousness of european culture and style makes me weep. Everything in America is just flat and Grey (again pic related of American standards)

Attached: 92884fe1c0975ea4a74ac4b45add96e7.jpg (550x687, 64.21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XyFQWKulEyo
Fake Oil Matters Secrets of the Schlumberger

jew rats on both sides created war and hoaxing you about "energy crisis" so that they could kill even more people.

Attached: Nonexisting.png (999x572, 353.09K)

i have
russian flats have central heating.

i am not trying to insul anyone, just want to know are there any wooden stoves in europe.
if you dont like that picture then this one is for you

Attached: VC_Defiant_FlexBurn_Bordeaux.jpg (1000x750, 186.4K)

Why does the chimney not go straight up?

>buildings date back to 1800s.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ul0e6lw130
The Lost History of Flat Earth part FULL (1-7)

Attached: Planet.png (1000x690, 341.49K)

Lol. I was just in Germany and it’s the same old Soviet-tier shit.

That stove was invented by Benjamin Franklin. No, europoors don't have those. They couldn't afford the shipping alone. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_stove

It always seams better some where else. You can not desire something that you already have.

Attached: roompainted.jpg (1280x1920, 335.87K)

I can see in my apartment building every home at ground level has their own heat pump installed

Cooking surface on top I'd be thinking

>unknown
>able to create a map of it

>russian flats have central heating.
No, they don’t. They use radiators. Central heat and air is different. It involves vents. Simply having a furnace isn’t “central heating”.

>I can see in my apartment building every home at ground level has their own heat pump installed
That’s nice. Maybe you can take some German refugees when they start freezing.

The hot smoke goes through the pipe, the more pipe running within the house the more heating action the house gets and the less waste of heat going straight out through the Chimney.

That's literally why Benjamin Franklin invented the Franklin stove. Increase efficiency and safety because long chimneys increase soot buildup and fire risk.

why are you parroting subhuman government talking points? we used to endure entire centuries without heating

>"energy crisis"
kill all jews
oil hoax
youtu.be/3DyvtBl7FGs

Attached: fixing stage for film.png (772x581, 483.53K)

The classic wood or oil stove is being outlawed on emissions grounds. It is basically impossible to meet standards with cost effective designs, so they are largely absent from new buildings and older ones slowly lose their exception status.

damn that’s sad
shit looks like a fucking mall lmao

Pretty sure he means, do you have a wood stove to keep warm next winter.

>outlawed
your laws mean shit, this is how bureaucrats die

Attached: electrocuted mice.jpg (840x1024, 107.33K)

Thank you for that. I will place my euro envy aside and accept my place in American Grey boxes of wood. You have truly good advice, bless your wisdom. We always see the grass as greener on the other side, don't we.

Attached: cc3d3a27d98d2f284e0613211a59fa1e.png (1000x1333, 1.42M)

The first 90 degree bend makes sense, the second one is
confusing me.
I'm not sure having a red hot metal pipe at face height is the best solution.

Jesus Christ, Russia- even we have wood-burning stoves, but they manage to somehow not look like garbage covered in shit.