Why is Reddit having an increase in Anti-Semitic remarks? Ch

I think this should be addressed to the public more

Attached: CC50EEFA-1A29-4B0B-9BD7-505D7C2DA798.jpg (1284x1156, 523.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The same people that control the media and finance also control academia and the government.

Attached: A+what+span_c0af61_7270784.jpg (1200x1271, 187.94K)

Isn't reddit a chicom asset?

Source?

Not even 50%
Reddit was homegrown out of middle Virginia, literal glownigger backyard

>Harvard and Ivy league demographics
>Judge and lawyer demographics
>Professor and upper-echelon demographics
>Jews use their disproportionate control of media to silence any media that claims they have disproportionate control of said media.

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

I meant source for the tweet "hollywood-ring", not your inane rambling.

double nigger newfag
lurk moar

Attached: 1659185855595098.png (1564x1564, 2.05M)

you have google dude, they branded their victims and it was connected to people with tv shows

Ok. Just the typical schizoid nonsense.

My god what does this tomatogate shit have to do with the source for the stuff in the tweet that my fellow ostrich asked for

>reddit gets redpilled by reality

Stopped reading there. Pizzagate was a FBI hoax and elite Hollywood pedo cartels are a figment of Middle American paranoia. Newfags like you haven't been on here long enough to correctly point out larps and Fed falseflag attempts like the mass shooting at Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria to get our board shut down.

Threadly Remember to sage, report, and hide all threads with spurious claims of pedo rings and or are related to the pizzagate hoax.

Attached: 1523972198310.jpg (867x1024, 116.05K)

Do you have a source for that accusation?

Reminder: Fentanyl Floyd killed himself by swallowing his bag of dope during his arrest. The cops were nothing more than innocent witnesses.

>Pizzagate was a FBI hoax and elite Hollywood pedo cartels are a figment of Middle American paranoia.

lol ok jew

Attached: 1611751552661.jpg (600x720, 27.63K)

I mean, we know it is true and it goes without saying, but we need to demonstrate it in a repeatable way if we want to be able to use violence with the public's support.

Except I remember when Obama had his strange delivery.
Matter of fact, I grew up in Fedville and saw the dirty underbelly firsthand.
You're Shabbo's Goy 2.0 and will do nothing but serve your jewish overlords.

When will it dawn on you useful idiots that pizzagate and this basic idea of massive pedo rings in plain view are Any Forums fake psyops. I was in the pizzagate threads 5 years ago. I saw how this psyop false flag that got some no name pizzeria shot up was astroturfed on here with no pushback from the moderation team... 85% of the people on this board weren't here 5 years ago, and as such, they have no understanding of what a crock of shit pizzagate and the idea of elite pedo cabals are. Yet, once again, there are people falling for the exact same shit only with the boogeyman being the entities like the WEF instead of Comet Ping Pong.

Stop falling for (((fed))) narratives and falseflags you retards and get psychiatric help

Attached: 1587677253929.jpg (1024x690, 206.24K)

Hoes mad

Attached: shit like this.jpg (669x488, 42.32K)

reverse colonization by Any Forums newfags with plebbit account?

Did this guy get banned?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM
you're clearly a newfag but this is important intro info

>some no name pizzeria shot up
Yes, with one bullet that magically passed through several walls and struck a hard drive with potentially incriminating documents on it. Funny how that works.

lol no one is buying what you're selling, Chaim