How do we get america to start building up?

how do we get america to start building up?

>no more car dependent bull shit
>more housing options instead of just "big overpriced boomer box"
>more options for single workers
>more jobs and opportunities
>people can walk/bike/bus/train instead of everyone causing traffic and needing a car
>poor people can work and go to school without cars
>public transit will become useful and easy to build
>jobs and people instead of just endless sprawl
>people can actually have jobs without having to move to overpriced major cities
>people can get exercise and fresh air instead of being fat asses
>less pollution and accidents
>drastically increase housing cheaply and easily

Attached: CC1E2F4D-2B01-4F88-8662-7F73E1D36AFD.jpg (291x173, 13.87K)

wont happen because this country is a lost cause and i hate it and all its people

You have niggers. Therefore you are dead.

If you shipped the blacks back to africa, white people wouldn't have to flee to the suburbs for peace and civility. People could move back into the cities, removing much of the need for american dependence on cars.

It’s not just major cities you fucktards any city can work like this

Bsllanize just like other user suggested. It will be too late anyway.

None of this is possible with niggers, you can walk around on the sidewalk in compton or gary - can even bike too if you want to. But do you?

*balkanize

Stop being afraid of everything

>how do we get america to start building up?
Call spics to get it done.

Attached: 1462266527435.jpg (1920x1080, 633.46K)

Nice subtle pinko talking points, fag.
>no more cars
>no more land
>more apartments
>more buses
>free cramped urban living quarters, nigger family roommates included
>more industrialization/expanding cities
Oh and you throw this one in there to look organic:
>"more jobs"

Attached: 1659115773631573.jpg (1024x994, 99.35K)

Shill.

Bro are you okay?

The pic in op is 99% white in america

If you are so brave, why dont you move to gary, indiana and start gentrifying the area, a great place to raise children I hear. No reason to fear anything, the neighbors are just misunderstood economically challenged, they are entirely harmless, right? Also statistics are racist.

Youre a fucking retard

i have an idea involving a DeFi credit union, or rather nested/federated system of DeFi credit unions that also have governance structures, each funding a community or project (i.e. organic farms, community land trusts, groups of artisans or workers in a certain area or industry). i've got the whole mechanism worked out (basically using fees accrued from processing tax-deductible donations to 501(c)3 nonprofits as a source of revenue to fund the creation of the credit unions)

still got a long way to go obviously but yknow. one step at a time.

Wait what?
>op thinks skyscrapers allow for less pollution or accidents as well as more fresh air
>that people not having to walk at all and simply taking an elevator counts as exercise
>that it won't simply clog up the roads because now everyone living orbwirking in the skyscrapers will want to park their car at the base of the building since the closest bus stop is 4 blocks away
>endless decaying sprawl of asphalt and concrete jungle
>pitch dark alleys perfect for hobos, addicts and rapists
Op is a faggot and a retard

Walkable cities don’t need skyscrapers you dumb fuck the city in pic related has 100k people and is bikable

Fuck you, cars are based.

op is a bot, lol.

>Walkable cities don’t need skyscrapers
I guess you shouldn't have made your entire point around building tall buildings then, kikel.
Btw you can't have bikeable cities without deporting or genociding niggers, so what brand of alt right ideology are you peddling here?