Self improvement (videos, supplements)

What are some interesting self improvement youtubers (not Andrew Tate please)

Also I take:
Caffeine
Omega 3
Multivit (with vit D)
NAC
Creatine
Collagen

anything else I should take?

Attached: 14e0eaf16b4aa6b3779b14c1a95433b2.png (500x727, 570.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmLTLkCBSN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do your multivitamins include minerals too? If not then you should supplement those as well.

Drop caffeine unless you using it for workout

Bump

Attached: 1658593105120148.jpg (500x724, 111.82K)

>guise guise I wanna improooooov
>what snakeoil should I consoom?
kek
how about improoving yourself by ditching consooming?
makes your body less dependent and its lighter on your wallet

Old Elliot House videos helped me turn my life around. No lie. He's not the same as he used to be and is much more of a grifter, but he used to be a lot more from the heart. Good shit. 2016 and before.

stop taking vitamin pills you idiots.
get a healthy nutrition and you wont need extra vitamins.
taking vitamin pills will harm your body, he will start to prefer these synthetic vitamins because they are easier to absorb and you wont be able to synthetize the natural vitamins as good as before.

I recommend taking tongkat ali - google it. imo the only testo booster that really works. you will feel it in your balls. you will feel the grow in your balls.

Interesting. Which one do you buy? You're sure it's the actual stuff?

took some years ago testo e injections for bodybuilding. as you propably know it shrinks your balls, because they dont produce testo anymore. as I stopped taking it my balls had such a feel ... dont have the englisch word, in german it would be "ziehen". it was the sign they started to produce again.
have the same feeling with tongkat ali. and some others like improved potency, power etc ... but these can be only in your head. the feeling in your balls arent I think.

i take the one from swanson, the purple one. there is a green one I just saw ... no idea whats the difference. google it.
it has a habituation effect so you cant take it without breaks

>will harm your body, he will start to prefer these synthetic vitamins
>synthetize the natural vitamins as good as before
>you will feel it in your balls
>you will feel the grow in your balls
If you take anything this user says seriously, you deserve what you get.

I supplement zinc and magnesium and glycine. I eat alaskan fish for the omega-3, and take vitamin d in the winter because even if you were outside all day you probably wouldn't get enough sun to produce a necessary amount of vitamin d.

Much, much harder to quit than cannabis. It also stimulates my poops to the point going without it for a couple weeks wrecks my colon. I don't know if there's any tricks to help with this other than drinking tons of water and walking a lot.

lol. ask any medic guy about synthethic vitamins.
natural > synthethic

read my post above. maybe someone on testo e can confirm this feeling here? most friends had the same feeling on juice

Attached: 1659204596108980.jpg (640x899, 339.3K)

>What are some interesting self improvement youtubers (not Andrew Tate please)
>I want to improve myself but please no advice that tells me to stop my dysgenic habits

You fucking idiot, taking a load of drugs isn't going to help you.

Find a productive hobby, that's the best thing you can do
Get into woodworking, reading, sewing, lifting, running, art, music, something that is better than videogames and jacking off

So OP, how are you gonna be at "peak performance" when the shit hits the fan and all your BS supplements with extremely questionable bioavailability stop being produced?

Eat real food, no processed shit, this isn't complicated.

And Andrew Tate is actually based if you know how to sift through the rambling

My gf is going to break with me today. I feel like shit. What can I do to not fall apart after today?

>expects his body to work without sufficient vitamin and mineral input
Modern food has little to no nutritional value, including most of the meat and vegetables. Unless you're buying fresh farm meat / veg / dairy, chances are you need extra. The RDA for those things are the bare minimum needed to no be deficient, you need much more for optimal health and performance.

Attached: 1640647253752.jpg (754x1024, 215.13K)

Embrace the pain and recognize that she probably never loved you or was infatuated what she thought you were rather than who you actually are. If she loved you she wouldn't have hurt you.

>Unless you're buying fresh farm meat / veg / dairy, chances are you need extra.
visit local food market, what is the fucking problem?

Recommended watch right here before you get too deep into it youtube.com/watch?v=dmLTLkCBSN8

>Modern food has little to no nutritional value

lol and somehow supplements are exempt from this, please listen to yourself.

Hybrid Calisthenics for lifting and working out.

Sam Hyde for comic relief yet facts you need to accept about yourself and the world around you.

germanon's not wrong. only take mutlivitamin supplements for a short period of time like a month or 2 if you have an actual deficiency. use that time to switch to a healthier diet so that u can get off the pills. don't stick to the pills for longer than 3 months.

cocaine

also cocaine

Some people don't have any near them, but I'm not talking about some normie eating tendies and pizza rolls going out and spending $100 a month on test boosters and shit, if you're already eating healthy and are able to identify deficiencies then supplementing a few things could help you improve a little more. Those things are for healthy people looking for better nutrition. Rhonda Patrick talks about how the studies that suggested supplementing vitamins wasn't effective were nonsense done on Alzheimer's patients.

Burgerland supplements are a meme but non meme countries have supps classed as nutrition / food and are regulated in different ways.

Attached: 1648765852025.jpg (1242x1650, 1.08M)

I tried ordering tongkat ali from the US but it got stuck in customs. Fuck this nannystate shithole

Definitely jump on the Dexamphetamine and Lorazepam.

It will be all clear this evening.
I have thought about it

Multivitamins can cause kidney stones, especially the ones that are water soluble and turn your pee yellow.

Caffeine not good for heart.

If you are serious about self-improvement read "Awakening the Giant Within" by Tony Robbins. If that doesn't help you then nothing will.

I fucking hate modern culture and TikTok way of thinking. Just another info trash that spams me with dozens of unrelated images and references. Fuck off.

Jordan Peterson

Dexamphetamine

Lorazepam

Do it.

Saw Palmetto is good for prostate health. Take it with your collagen.

indiaanon knows how things going.
imaging taking synthetical stuff for your whole life and think its healthy.

you can order it from germany. within eu they are not allowed to open your orders, except they got a good reason like a drug dog says so or they have a coordinated action.

Godspeed user. With time it stops hurting, especially if you see them degenerate. My beautiful highschool sweetheart became a drug abusing alcoholic like her father, now she's overweight and a complete unstable wreck and a loud globohomo supporter, covered in tattoos completely not at all what I had fallen in love with. I cherish the happy memories we have, but oh god, what she is not at all who I had been in love with. I feel pity more than anything

Faggot if I take creatine it's that I'm lifting
I also play football and i run
I also have a full-filling job

I'm talking optimization here

lol. those are great for under 2 weeks problems. like stopping with drugs or anything. never take it more than 2 weeks. even after 2 weeks you will have a bad feeling if you stop. 1 week is without bad feeling.

He says a lot of interesting shit but I have a hard time with people who like Dubai

It reminds me my shallow clubbing days

Yeah, becoming a speed addict is a way to go.

>>taking extra caffeine
why

make sure you're getting enough
vit D
magnesium
zinc

to keep your testosterone levels up

To go poop eat one packet of oatmeal everyday or drink one glass of grape juice, either one gives me the shits

Already saw this

Also read fucking stupid self help books that were just a grift (most of them)

Decent ones are Atomic Habits, The compound effect and silence is key

The rest is a waste of money

Oatmeal makes me constipated and have a leaky gut, no can do.

YOUTUBE
O
U
T
U
B
E
is mind cancer

Calisthenics is meh
I rather lift weights ( dips, and pull ups are included )

Best thing is to go have wholesome fun, hiking fishing billiards swimming, enjoying life, whatever gets you outside and around people, best chance of meeting someone new

I wish her well. She is a great girl and have good moral mindset. I hope i wilk get over it

Try grape juice or apple juice then orange juice too extra pulp kind