NO REFUNDS PART DEUX

Dead vaxxed walking. From last thread >In a recent situation update, Ontario public health officials noted that evidence is emerging SARS-CoV-2 can cause “immune dysregulation,” a vague term that’s used when the immune system isn’t behaving normally.
>White blood cell counts may be off, immune cells don’t work the way they should, inflammation is higher than it should be. “Long story short, COVID-19 leads to lasting, and possibly permanent changes in immune cells in some, but not all, people,” McMaster University immunologist Dawn Bowdish said.

>Research is suggesting that T cells, the cells that help produce antibodies and kill infected cells, are taking a particular hit, and that repeated SARS-CoV-2 infections may be prematurely aging human immune systems.

>The scale isn’t yet clear. However, “a potential increase in acquired impaired immunity in the Ontario population could have significant impact on the incidence and associated burden of infectious diseases ….and other conditions in the longer-term,”

>The concern is that people will be less able to hold off future bugs and pathogens like influenza, or that unsettled immune systems could lead to an increase in diabetes and other auto-immune diseases.
nationalpost.com/health/is-covid-prematurely-aging-our-immune-systems/wcm/42564f4a-003c-4475-aefd-630614c23237/amp/

Attached: 15F0703B-16F2-43DE-BCC2-A977E09E2CCF.jpg (1170x710, 183.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35891400/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>T cells have a life cycle, Pirzada said. Naïve cells are those that haven’t yet responded to an infection. “Once a T cell commits to responding to one thing, it can’t respond to anything else,” Bowdish explained. “As we age, more and more of them become committed to responding to infections, or all the other things we might be exposed to, and fewer and fewer are available to respond to new threats.”

>Having fewer of them is a sign of “immune aging.” We have some resilience to make more naïve cells, Bowdish said, “but not an indefinite capacity.”

Pfitzer.com/refunds

Hey can U relink it? This one said I can’t get a refund

Still laughing my ass off. Pure bloods we stayed flourishing and focused in our own segregated lane and we won. Where are your T cells now vaxxies?

Attached: 95C8EE5A-FF82-48E9-A1D5-34E1F6DF0189.jpg (1170x486, 185.03K)

Ahahahahahahahah

Attached: 1659167332079178.png (974x550, 803.66K)

Bumping good bread. Come on in, shills. Every lie you utter is another chance for us to speak truth.

Ty for le bake

>Pfitzer
Nobody click on this. You the kike with the EU flag in the last thread?

Attached: 1640784298353.jpg (818x1024, 264.75K)

I still can’t get over it. How HOW have the goal posts shifted this much this fast to where normies are gently being told that they have aids lmao

No I'm not.
I'm just random memefaggot browsing catalog right now and spam in random threads

>itt
Remember chuds, you always lose.

Attached: 1659258187756.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

>Literal VAIDS

Oh FUCK it feels comfy to be unvaxxed. You boomer pieces of shit stole 2 years of my life but you'll never poison me with your Jew juice.

Hey, welcome back, flaggot. How's that clot coming along?

Did the retards posting actually read the article? The researchers say that COVID itself causes this, not the vaccine, and the vaccine actually helps prevent as much damage from occuring. Read the actual words of the linked text you drooling subhuman NPCs

oh no no no no no no

Attached: 1630664228412.png (733x787, 116.41K)

>Remember chuds, you always lose.
Those should def be your last words

Attached: 3B6D1B21-9F82-4737-BB72-A3C19A2CDDE0.jpg (1024x687, 118.61K)

If they arent putting any effort into it what are they doing? Well apart from the memeflag poster twats but they are everywhere here, and are bots of fags

Ah no, the real one appeared under you. My apologies.

Aww, it still thinks its vaccine is "working as intended." Just how many did you take?

Stealing 2 years seems pretty reasonable when you consider how many years have been taken from vaxxies. Patience really is a virtue.

That place has cocaine shops and mushrooms despensries

I haven't gotten one, thank God.
And unlike chuds, I'm not a misanthrope and never supported the vaccine mandates.
What I support is science and project, terms you chuds don't understand because your iq is inferior and your resume is filled with rejected McDonald's applications.

Attached: 2_months_mass_dieoff_covid_vax_4chanpol.png (1673x1751, 1.25M)

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35891400/
Potential Autoimmunity Resulting from Molecular Mimicry between SARS-CoV-2 Spike and Human Proteins
Janelle Nunez-Castilla et al
Molecular mimicry between viral antigens and host proteins can produce cross-reacting antibodies leading to autoimmunity.
we computationally investigated molecular mimicry between SARS-CoV-2 Spike and known epitopes. We discovered molecular mimicry hotspots in Spike and highlight two examples with tentative high autoimmune potential
We show that a TQLPP motif in Spike and thrombopoietin shares similar antibody binding properties. Antibodies cross-reacting with thrombopoietin may induce thrombocytopenia, a condition observed in COVID-19 patients. Another motif, ELDKY, is shared in multiple human proteins, such as PRKG1 involved in platelet activation and calcium regulation, and tropomyosin, which is linked to cardiac disease.
Antibodies cross-reacting with PRKG1 and tropomyosin may cause known COVID-19 complications such as blood-clotting disorders and cardiac disease, respectively

Attached: vaxtax.png (803x871, 223.1K)

Kek

*bots or fags
But bots of fags works too

Remember that cuck who wanted them to stand on the road by the Canada convoy with their masks on and stare down the truckers? That shit was fucking hilarious. Man I miss that convoy and the local protests here from Feb.

You again? Fuck son, you took a pounding in the last thread, just like your immunse system did from the Pfizer shots. No refunds!

Leave some cope for the rest of the vaxniggercattle

The damage described in the article is attributed to the inflammation from the spikes that apparently don’t really degrade so well in your body. What do you think the vaccine is? Exactly so times that by 3-5 in a short amount of time when your body hasn’t cleared the spikes from the last shot and couple it with the Covid infections you keep getting because your vaccine doesn’t work and you are exactly who the article is describing. If you are unvaxxed you still have a functional immune system because you didn’t overload it like a world class retard with the shots

You can cope you can seethe your can dilate but they’re 1000% talking specifically about the vaxxed. The study is based in Ontario, user. It’s not and never was the unvaccinated getting Covid multiple times over.

By all statistical probabilities, Americans die more from aids and monkeypox than others.

Attached: INTERACTIVE-Map-where-has-monkeypox-been-detected-so-far-JULY-27-MAP.png (770x770, 224.83K)

What, exactly, did they inject you with?

>What I support is science
How many genders are there, dickhead?