AMERICA JUST BANNED GUNS

NO MORE GUNS FOR DUMB AMERIFAT CHUDS

>nypost.com/2022/07/29/house-passes-semi-automatic-gun-ban-after-18-year-lapse/

Attached: istockphoto-519122158-170667a.jpg (416x416, 39.62K)

Attached: 1251645635838.jpg (394x297, 14.92K)

Why government needs to know you have a rifle or pistol?

It still has to go through the senate.
Stupid fuck.

TWO REPUBLICANS VOTED FOR THE BILL

IT'S OVER

AND WITH NO WAY TO DEFEND YOURSELVES WE'LL BE ABLE TO TAKE OVER

Attached: 1625602875503.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

Even if it passes, ex-post facto laws are unconstitutional which means any semi-automatic firearms in circulation are still 100% legal, just like automatic weapons in circulation before '86 require no federal notification.

meh, they were never going to use them anyways

Hey guys, OP’s mom here. Can you guys please let my son think they are taking the guns away? He won’t eat his dinner he says until they take the guns away and we can’t give him his meds until he eats his dinner so we have just been pretending. OP really needs to take his meds. Trust me.
Thanks in advance, MOM.

yeah but you can't buy more and the grandfather laws mean if you leave it on the table and someone sees it not properly secured from your front window they can call the cops on you and your gun gets confiscated and you go to jail

plus you can't buy more guns your stuck with whatever you have now and they'll pass a new law with a buy back strategy

>yeah but you can't buy more
Sure I can, so long as it was made before 2022 I can buy whatever I want.

> someone sees it not properly secured from your front window they can call the cops on you and your gun gets confiscated and you go to jail
And then I sue the department for unlawful arrest and defend my case in court with an ownership certificate.

>plus you can't buy more guns
They aren't banning all guns you fucking gibbon of a man

>Sure I can, so long as it was made before 2022 I can buy whatever I want.
yeah but no new guns are being made

>And then I sue the department for unlawful arrest and defend my case in court with an ownership certificate.
doesn't work like that must be on your person or properly stowed away aka in a safe

>They aren't banning all guns you fucking gibbon of a man
yeah select institutions will be able to get "new" guns like leo's and military but besides that you are shit out of luck

Attached: 1656546601978.gif (900x900, 1.23M)

If anyone tries to take your gun, you just shoot them

you do realise you need the rest of the components to make it work right?

Thread

yes and you can ecm / print the rest of what you need. next

they'll need every democrat + 10 Republicans, and we already know Manchin and Sinema aren't going to vote this shit, so they'll need a couple of more Republicans as well.

you do realize most ar15 owners in america have a dias stashed somewhere

no they don't and a lot of guys don't know metalwork or 3d printing

retarded memeflag doesn’t know how congress works. no surprise here. the senate needs to pass it 60-40 to avoid filibuster. there is no way it passes the senate along party lines. then it would face scrutiny from a supreme court who has ruled over draconian proof of need and undue burden in favor of gun ownership in ny. shit thread from a cock gobbler

i'd be ringing my senator if i were you

No need for that. Nowadays you can make a small investment for a cnc mill, get an aluminum block, and turn that into an operational ar-15 lower. As far as the 3d printing is concerned, you can get a 180 dollar printer, grab some PLA, and download STLs online for working firearms. My favorite's the 3d printed mp5 lol. Dude's put 4k rounds through it so far and has not encountered any issues yet.

>ringing
go fuck yourself bong. register your assault spoons and prepare yourself for more part and parcel

>house