/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3561

Prev:▶Day: 158 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly30

▶Latest
>Ukrainian government to start mandatory evacuation of civilians from Donetsk Oblast
>Ukraine claims Russia shelled a correctional facility in Olenivka killing 40+ UA PoWs
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1653589342801.jpg (1040x585, 281.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7IYS8wISPZY
youtube.com/watch?v=pKsMOqfw44s
youtube.com/watch?v=ot4-qyayZw8
youtube.com/watch?v=c0c1XxHCfro
youtube.com/watch?v=AGzr4pnMzzg
youtube.com/watch?v=UKFiSSnl6AI
youtube.com/watch?v=gBP2JhJ8ACU
youtube.com/watch?v=j12GCfgr8cg
youtube.com/watch?v=CN1KBowOp-8
youtube.com/watch?v=b91oi8P41zg
youtube.com/watch?v=iAclxgqmcbI
youtube.com/watch?v=RYCK5bhr9JI
gazeta.ru/politics/2022/07/17/15136676.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ARMCHAIR COPELORD: THE MAIDEN'S WAR
review by slovak schizo
length: 769 pages
took me about a week to read, but i managed to plow through the last 400 just today
>basic observations:
the book, to my surprise, didn't devolve into outright shit sexual stuff shoehorned in. there are some hints which i will describe later, but in general they were very limited. relationships are developed in a subtle way
instead, the book has issues with awkwardness in some of the interpersonal interactions. the most obvious of these is the obsession with blushing. every chapter includes at least one scene where the character ends up in a mildly romantic/sexual/suggestive/embarassing situation, and thus ends up blushing. sometimes there are multiple such scenes per chapter. it is very obvious that armchair copelord is a weeb. another common theme is the 13 year old princess pouting during conversations, which also, to me, sounds kind of weebish. in the initial scene, one of the characters, 17 year old sophie, has to undress from a school uniform. i was half expecting one of the characters to be late for a meeting and run to it with a slice of bread in her mouth, but it never happened.
the actual military scenes where fighting is described are great, with close quarters bayonet and trench combat described vividly, as well as cavalry charges. the tactical aspect is also touched upon, but never in too much detail to make it overly boring. it's obvious that copelord did actually serve in the army.
the book can be split in two halves - the first half is mostly preparations; units moving around, shit happening in the background, slightly boring; while the second half is mostly combat scenes and dramatic intrigue.

Attached: armchair warlord hair.png (534x292, 220.44K)

Remember who you're fighting for!

Attached: N.png (751x848, 1.23M)

>characters + interactions:
there are three main points of view used in the book
sophie rose - 17 year old reservist from the kingdom, she gets called up into the army along with other people from her town. she ends up on the frontlines, and later barely escapes an encirclement. her relationship is the closest with tony, another soldier.
princess arilin catherine wehrherz - 13 year old princess, daughter of the king of the kingdom. to help her handler, general patricia macmahon, save her military career, she joins her along the way for patricia to command a female cavalry unit. relationship closest with patricia, but not sexual. patricia has a close relationship with walter haas, another general. an important thing is that she is also a bastard child, born to the king out of wedlock - the king had his former wife killed and married his mistress, bringing arilin into the royal family. she has a sister and a brother who was born in the previous marriage
june anjanou - imperial elite cavalry/dragoon. most scenes just show combat, and are purely military in thats sense.
>basic plot
the kingdom and the empire are in another war. the kingdom is initially pushed away from a heavily defended strongpoint, but later recaptures a lot of land, while the empire digs in around a strategic ridge. sophia is thrown into the fight along the ridge. patricia realizes that the empire is going to pull a true and honest feint - draw the royal army into a fight at the ridge, then encircle them, destroying the bulk of the army. but the royal chief of staff is a retard and continues the fight, until the empire manages to encircle the army and take them all POW. the brother of arilin is killed in combat, causing a succesion crisis, and the chief of staff kills himself while surrounded in combat, causing walter haas to become the new chief of staff. sophie and her unit manage to escape the encirclement. the book ends at this cliffhanger

Attached: marichka armchair warlord hairline.png (512x512, 113.63K)

Attached: img1659216739120.jpg (3910x2415, 1.04M)

>overall opinion:
wheelchair copelord should stick to writing military fiction, because the book is decent, unlike his very shit takes on real life wars.

Attached: armchair warlord hairline shaping op.png (566x360, 313.39K)

>small STRELKOV
>on Medvedev's seething. edition

WILL THE PROMISE BE KEEPED?

Article: The headquarters of the Black Sea Fleet in Sevastopol was attacked

That is not completely apparent, unfortunately.

By the way, who does not remember - most recently Luntik "cast in granite":

Article: "Hiding will be very difficult." Medvedev promised Ukraine an immediate response for the attack on the Crimea

Here we'll see...

Attached: 1652401769822.jpg (1172x804, 106.84K)

Attached: aa38ef3184f0ca6ab4cbc16dab36fd83 (2) (2).png (602x414, 177.53K)

>west is collapsing

Attached: 1654444837413.png (600x800, 603.11K)

Russia is a Potemkin Nation, with a Potemkin leadership, a Potemkin Army, a Potemkin (or Kunetzov) navy, a Potemkin People, and ultimately, a Potemkin future where it is abandoned and the paint scrapes off to reveal a rotten structure.

Attached: 1 WQUoPP7VJfBgfaJW3VQ5ZA.jpg (1400x1050, 467.49K)

>Medvedev promised Ukraine an immediate response for the attack on the Crimea
does he even have any power? isn't he just a talking head

You forgot Potemkin economy, as some user yesterday accurately put it

he is a shitposter at this point, trying to stay relevant for a potential power struggle later

russians are potemkin people; scrape away the human-like facade constructed to deceive outsiders, and you find a rodent inside

Lel. Just realized that cartel monkey was better equipped than Donbabve conscripts.

Attached: NarcoMonkey-01.jpg (1200x900, 141.44K)

oof. yeah, god damn, let me revise it

>Russia is a Potemkin Nation, with a Potemkin leadership, a Potemkin Army, a Potemkin (or Kunetzov) navy, a Potemkin People, with foreign Potemkin supporters, a Potemkin currency, a Potemkin economy and ultimately, a Potemkin fate where it is completely abandoned and the paint scrapes off to reveal a deeply rotten structure on the verge of collapse

I remember that talk about russians from a finnish retired intel officer
he concluded that medvedev wouldn't be given power because he seemed too soft
looks like medvedev has realised and is overcompensating?

don't you anons sleep so much better when realising that hundreds of ruskie die everyday killed by weapons paid of by your govs? I do

poles must be sleeping extra well, hope those PT-91s proof themselves worthy

feels good

All economies are Potemkin-ish nowadays though. It's a pick your poison type deal.

Attached: 1659256523957.jpg (269x241, 66.76K)

youtu.be/7IYS8wISPZY

Attached: daily.png (600x600, 12.89K)

Ok, thanks, but why the fuck would you read that shit in the first place. At the most, maybe I'll watch an episode when the anime comes out but I'm not sending that dork money or wasting my time on his foray out of fanfiction.

From the creators of
>all sides torture POWs
>every government is corrupt like kremlin
>but what about X?
And the list goes on and on
So youre either stupid or malicious

So what, a shittier Stormlight Archives?

Attached: 1659256773950.png (614x708, 139.89K)

sucks that my government will still do business with them and my so called citizens would suck mongol and jewish ass on the other hand i sleep well whenever i find a yank complains about Ukraine knowing that the yank taxes are helping Ukraine

i downloaded a pdf for free, i wouldn't give copelord my money

>All economies are Potemkin-ish
true, but many have the material basis (or other strengths) to retain or regain strength after their facades slip
russians right now are deconstructing their basis to fortify the facade

Sunday morning /comfy/posting.

Day 78. Big counteroffensive.
youtube.com/watch?v=pKsMOqfw44s
Day 77. That cloud does not look very healthy.
youtube.com/watch?v=ot4-qyayZw8
Day 76. Nice tunes boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=c0c1XxHCfro
Day 75 Victory Day.
youtube.com/watch?v=AGzr4pnMzzg
Day 74. Grounds being claimed.
youtube.com/watch?v=UKFiSSnl6AI
/Farmer/wave part 1.
youtube.com/watch?v=gBP2JhJ8ACU
Day 73. Spying on azov.
youtube.com/watch?v=j12GCfgr8cg
Day 72. Axes and swords
youtube.com/watch?v=CN1KBowOp-8
Day 68-71.Major troops movements around the Donbas.
youtube.com/watch?v=b91oi8P41zg
/Kiev/Wave
youtube.com/watch?v=iAclxgqmcbI
/Kiev/wave part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=RYCK5bhr9JI

Attached: photo_2022-05-02_17-01-52.jpg (1280x1006, 165.49K)

very nice

gazeta.ru/politics/2022/07/17/15136676.shtml
video of Medvedev REEEing, also who the fuck are the people he always keeps around when he talks, fucking gramps already looks like a decaying corpse

but you gave him your valuable time

Don't be disingenuous, you know it's absolutely true that the global economy in 2022 is an extremely lean house of cards. If you see this as covert zigger concern trolling you should spend less time here.
>deconstructing their basis to fortify the facade
If their petrochemical and agrarian industries really run on borrowed western tech and experts this is absolutely true. And if true, what the absolute fuck were they thinking

Attached: 1659257245323.png (649x519, 114.14K)

He is smol