What's Any Forums's opinion on Dota 2 - the so called gentlemen's video game?

What's Any Forums's opinion on Dota 2 - the so called gentlemen's video game?

Attached: dota2_social.jpg (616x353, 98.57K)

Degenerate leftist sludge. The truly based play League and main Yasuo

Get your head out of the gutter and stop playing video games losee

Any Forums retarded as usual

herbs and spices

Dota 2, or Dota Dos among the cool kids (and short for Dota of the Ancients) is an overly complex gookclicker painstakingly purpose-built to deprive young western men of their precious time during their most formative, virile, and athletic years. It is Gaben's revenge plot - he is upset at young Western men because he was rightfully bullied in his youth for being a fat, hideous gremlin not unlike Michael Moore.
True facts!

Kill yourself Guinsoo

I played it in 2009-2010

It’s like a job simulator, at least 15 mins solid timed clicking of creeps before you can do anything interesting. And you usually get one shot to use your abilities perfectly in every 25 min match, or your team will probably lose. Has the worst learning curve in video games. Waste of time

>League
Worst game on the planet. Nigger-tier players, retarded champs like irelia and no vc.

Video games are for children and manchildren

Research autism cures

Heal your microbiome

Detoxify from heavy metals

Kill the stealth infections and biofilms

And cleanse the parasites

There's still time to heal your brain.. at least to some extent

You need to be honest here, only devoted parents can save their kids from the mind poison. You’ve got to pull them out of modernity or their minds will be mush by 10 years old

good game

t. immortal player on us east server

Fucking amazing honestly

only boomer shooters obscure indie games and vicy 2 for me
dont care about dota shit or lol puke

Attached: 1639383680801.jpg (1280x1008, 212.92K)

3rd worlder game

What happened to Dota 2 chess?

The truly based play League on their 8th account they got on ebay for €3 because the others got permabanned, then heavily flame the other players for being part of a racial minority or being women.

Attached: b4w9wtrigwu11.jpg (1080x1211, 88.51K)

Simplified derivation of StarCraft: the gentlman’s game.

Attached: 489AA65F-0062-4931-8928-BAF2CF4E2E7E.jpg (1170x952, 222.95K)

sd

Attached: 1*[email protected] (1024x1024, 212.01K)

Died since communist neutral items dropped (and communistic outpost xp). There is no more individual agency in that game.

I used to be pretty good at juggling the carrier and the elixir bottle so I could grind waves and level up faster than anyone else but that mechanic probably isn't as powerful as it was.

only chads play that game, but personally i like more dota 1 heross

>league of leyendd
go backk to redditt faggot

Attached: 541950043_preview_АнтиМАг.jpg (584x256, 42.68K)

Attached: 1639318302496.png (1592x4184, 1.79M)

I don't like those kinda games.
I play games to get away from other people, not be surrounded/interact with them in a virtual world.

Was a big fan of the first, but the second just doesn't have Warcraft 3's graphical charm for me. I was close to trying it, but decided against it.

only started but this is some real shit, I knew most of this from forced 50 in games
knew it was rigged and pros and streamers get special passes in the algorithms just like youtube retards and their fucked algos

Attached: 1651921977455.png (370x214, 136.49K)

It's a complete waste of time

Do NOT read this

>neutral items
cringe
>side shop nerfed
double cringe

It did but (((source 2))) took away the soul in the hand-drawn map for some procedurally generated tiles. And the colour is dead, it used to be sovl, now its just grey and blue. Source 2 killed the map.