I just want to live on a farm

>i just want to live on a farm
Me too. I want you to live on a farm, this one

Attached: EBF7FCFE-75F3-4CBC-999B-C737CEA1F979.jpg (1280x720, 112.38K)

What is it about jews and power hunger?

Why do you hate the white race so much?

fuck you jew

I will personally gas you

Attached: 1638733026730.png (539x802, 701.04K)

Its natural. Every organism want to survive. In order to secure your existance you must destroy competitors for resources and living space.
Even the smallest lifeforms understand this. Only whites dont thanks to liberalism

I live off the grid in the woods and every time I go to town I feel enslaved. Anyone else know this feel? Yeah I like paved roads but God damn at what cost?

Stop crying, h3h3 cousin. Yo live in one of the richer country on the world, you sre of the race who master this world. You should love live, you are in your best moment snd if you dont enjoy it you are an asshole.

No, nature doesn't destroy it's own creation
Animals don't destroy each other, they live in a harmonious cycle of life and death
You are the only one who leaves brown desserts behind

To understand this you need to understand human history existed before 1945, which granted most humans on earth dont. Whites are not special by deseign you just took over what was left from the roman empire and built your civilization on thier fundation. Ince you are gone there will be the guys who built thiers on the ruins of europe.

Rome was european

No you wont. None of you will do shit
Because we made you all athiest. You know that with death tour conciousness will disappear that is why you wont expose yourself to any risk that may result in death

looks cozy and comfy thank u jewish master

>off grid
>has access to internet
You stupid goyim think you connect to internet. No, internet connects to you

I'm Christian, kike

Attached: 1652725961273.jpg (3644x2744, 1.37M)

you'll live in an oven once this retarded country dissolves

You get what i ment, you are greek. I talked less racial and more political
When we say today europe we mean the big three, britain, france and germany.
All three bot exactly the metropol back in roman times

>No you wont. None of you will do shit
We don't have to dumb ass inbred you're dead already. You've destroyed the west.
We can't fund you, defend you, or help you anymore. You're on your own.
Iran is ramping up bitch. Have fun fighting them. We won't be helping.
We can't. We run from the Taliban under your puppet Biden.
Israel is doomed. It's only a matter of time.
And then you can all flee, into the nigger west you made. And suffer with the rest of us.
You fucking idiots.

Attached: 1620816577217.jpg (938x849, 554.22K)

And how would they do that? Europe isn't magical clay, it's a product of the people who lives there.

No you arent.
You are afraid of death. Your christianity is just a cope you use to feel superior to dumb masses which you totaly are not part of. Its not different from some fagget saying he is not like others because he listens to some obscure band

>Your christianity is just a cope you use to feel superior to dumb masses
That has nothing to do with Christianity.
This is the only way an inbred kike like yourself can think. It doesn't apply to normal humans.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. Sleep well little worn. You have alot of work for us tomorrow

jesus christ is king , begone devil.

>You have alot of work for us tomorrow
White people won't be working for you most of us guys have completely abandoned society.
Us white guys.
But you have all the brown and nigger trash to be your slaves right? Like in Palestine?
Ha. And they don't produce anything you pale nigger jew.

Attached: 1657136617749.jpg (1190x1424, 357.67K)

Europeans stole from romans
Romans from greeks
Greeks from egyptians
Egyptians from mezapotanians
Human history is like a ladder only each step is a corps

Well then your view of geopolitics is skewed
I've always been Christian, it wasn't a reactionary decision. Be sure kike that you will NEVER inherit the earth and as long as there are whites in this world, you will be running, hiding and kvetching about genocide.

you forgot how the tide can turn just like that? i do not work. i leech. and that's a good thing.

Attached: jewmutt.png (782x684, 129.2K)

Great idea :D

>Be sure kike that you will NEVER inherit the earth and as long as there are whites in this world
Whites were the only people who ever kissed their asses or gave them anything. Whites GAVE THEM THEIR PLACE IN THIS WORLD.
They don't blend in with anyone else.
They can't manipulate anyone else.
Just whites.
Their doom ends with white replacement.
They flooded Europe with muzzies.
NUCLEAR POWERS....with muzzies.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha.

You post here. You do work for us, for free

>In order to secure your existance you must destroy competitors for resources and living space.
With that type of mentality it's no wonder your kind is widely hated. Fucking sociopaths.

Only that's not really history at all, it's your kiked distorted version of things

Attached: 1943.jpg (608x349, 25.43K)

>greek
>white

>You do work for us, for free
You're awfully sadistic people then.

Attached: 1540671657211.jpg (500x500, 38.56K)

No we are not
You are too busy hatining one another for being republicans or democrats. The average joe doesnt even know we excist

Typical jew

Attached: 800px-Achilles_Briseis_MAN_Napoli_Inv9105_n01.jpg (800x925, 213.17K)

Why thank you.

i love seeing jewish people dying in agony.

recently some jewish fag drowned in a pool when a sinkhole appeared..

you scum of the earth, you will be decimated one day by hitler 2.. apparently yall havent been gassed enough by hitler, kike scum