India/pol/ - Politics discussion thread

--->Daily reminder that India is the world's 5th largest economy by GDP, and has in-house defence manufacturing capabilities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
--->Stretching from Morocco to Indonesia, India is the only major non-kiked country, still following the ancient Vedic ways of our ancestors, and not some schizophrenic homosexual 'prophet' with his brain fried under the heat of Arabian desert.
--->All attempts to malign India are just from angry Muslims, jealous and angry that despite their machinations, they couldn't convert a billion Hindus their desert cult of a "religion".

Also, AMA about Indian politics.

Attached: 0dff9d3341a2a717d8fe203c25654d96.jpg (236x328, 17.1K)

Also pic of GDP list of countries

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 12.34.30 AM.png (530x300, 29.24K)

What are your opinions about gharwali people of india

They are from Garhwal which is in the state of HImachal Pradesh. A mountainous people. Not much idea. They're regular Hindus. Also historically warriors.

Attached: 1_xzusJlGGZlkVz_qrIzzQ9Q.png (491x393, 311.84K)

> Pic unrelated

SAGE

It drew your attention dinnit ?

>leaf
>india/pol/
Go back

How do I insult the Nepalese monkeys that hang out in front of convenience stores barking like chimps? They never speak nipponese

Namastey

Nepalese are our bros but if they're being rude just ask them to behave properly and they'll likely comply.

all that training, all that perfection, and she would still be ko'd effortlessly by an untrained overweight retard.

Bhadakhai chahod saar. Good morning, basterd

>hitting the bag with toe
I don't understand?

india is based because they kept their religion. i can't think of much more other than that.
it's still a faraway shithole and completely uninteresting to anyone in the west.
the only thing closely interesting or relevant about india on the global stage today are the conflicts with china in kashmir
maybe when india becomes a superpower in 2020 they will get their own reoccurring pol thread

> ehh daju momo chaina

You are nobody's bro but your own kind. Certainly not mine. Fuck off deceitful muslim wolf.
shes sexy that all matters. also her kicks are powerful. She can do a lot of damage to a man in a fight.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 1.40.20 AM.png (728x358, 66.33K)

Call them "hey watchman!"

Attached: 6e81e38dfeb114e3bee112c4e60e38d2.jpg (1080x1350, 167.25K)

Agree. and I'm Indian. We are leagues away from development compared to nations like Korea or Vietnam, USA and Europe are far away. At least a 100 years away.

Attached: 00a770_6136141.jpg (1280x1820, 313.1K)

Yell at them using these exact words
" Ab Hey Chutiya Coolies!! Fuck off from here Soovar key aulad!!"
Remember to have a nice concealed weapon while you are yelling the above
Because this has a high probability of triggering them into violence. In which case do the needful

>Soovar key aulad
You can also repace this with
Kutthey key aulad
Works just as well

We are superior to whites
Do we have whatsapp group sir

Takes ONE BILLION 400 MILLION poos to match the GDP of 75 million UK?
Fucking lol.