What does Any Forums think about Hitler?

Attached: Screenshot_20220731_084240.jpg (1080x1688, 600.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/w1_u9uGchMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is a seigma meil

King of the chuds

He lost. I don't support losers.

chud

Hitler did 9/11 and framed muslims

Almost never looked at fairly.
Pretty retarded, but not wrong about everything.
Kind of like Any Forums as a whole.

You must hate yourself then.

He had an opportunity to build Germany into the premier world economic and industrial superpower but instead he decided to start a world war over some shitty ass swamp in Pooland

Attached: barbarossa_deraileld.jpg (333x500, 61.77K)

The hero in WW2

We are the villains and we are paying for our sins

who?

youtube.com/shorts/w1_u9uGchMY
his last recording minutes before death.

Qrd?

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldnt believe.

The most evil man in the world

Attached: 1649074842005.jpg (4652x3320, 3.77M)

Dont listen to that moron. Germany built up their economy by robbing resources from every land they invaded that they said was originally theirs. Then couldn't handle the backlash and got REKT

One of the greatest men to have ever lived, the responses above me prove how rotted this board has become since kike zelensky and the shabbos goy putin went to war to further divide europeans and kill them

Attached: 1609656855090.jpg (1119x1600, 554.65K)

If anyone says anything other than based they're either jews or mutts. I wish he did the crimes he was guilty of but he decided to house and abuse jews of work labor. I wish he would of simply dragged jews and their families out of their houses screaming then put a bullet in their head. If you're going to be demonized by the world why not own up to it? 110 can not come any sooner brothers and if I had access to nukes I would use it on Israel.
Fuck jews
Fuck jannies
Fuck trannies
And fuck niggers
1488 Heil Hitler

Attached: Uncle Adolf.jpg (1218x1600, 325.7K)

I don't think he should be revered as some savior, given that he failed. He was a good guy though and had many good ideas.

>Uncle Adolf.
shut up Mexican

Moustache man bad

Hitler was right about russia.

He's based for not holocausting the Jews and killing millions of Whites.

Attached: adolf.jpg (828x852, 103.99K)

King of the Chads

Genocide is bad

Cope more, faggot. Your idol got his shit pushed in and instead of taking his loss like a fucking man, he ate a bullet like a coward.

He killed himself what does he matter?

kek

bro i see you in like every thread wtf

Him staying alive, only to be forced to confess to falsehoods and be executed, would not have helped germany in any way. You could just as easily argue it would be cowardly to allow oneself to be captured.

The most based and redpillled individual ever to walk this earth

Attached: 1510478703884.jpg (569x803, 497.69K)

There really no proof of that