How can we solve the plastic problem?

How can we solve the plastic problem?
Be aware that China and India give no fucks about morals and values.

theguardian.com/environment/2022/jul/30/tiny-turtle-pooed-pure-plastic-for-six-days-after-rescue-from-sydney-beach

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-083459_Firefox_1.jpg (720x720, 75.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCBbshbp_xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

paper drinking straws

They are shit.

It's just a plastic turtle.

>How can we solve the plastic problem?
Kill the plastic Jew who creates all the plastic trash aka Americans

Attached: 1656722568707.jpg (720x722, 79.57K)

Another mask boom my 3M stocks need more stimmies.

I see no problem with the earth being killed. Our species had its chance and we filtered ourselves.

lol what a retarded turtle why would it eat plastic lmao

Wish my 3d printer was that cute

No more plastic

Attached: 1655023572665.jpg (338x345, 46.18K)

This is why humans should be cleansed with fire.

covid has been happening for like 2.5 years. plastic bags completely came back. plastic straws snuck back in 49 states and all glass bottle drink companies in america have gone to plastic to save "weight".

haven't seen a lot of sad turtle videos in 4 years.

mostly just southeast asia throwing garbage into poison rivers.

there are so many homeless people now that empty bottles are nearly impossible to find in like 18 states.

poor fella. Im sure he'll make a fine stew

>Be aware that China and India give no fucks about morals and values.
Why should they nigger? Moralfagging is a trait of wealth

heh

Attached: (You).png (634x348, 171.45K)

Remove chinks and poos from the equation. The problem with environmentalists is that their proposed solutions do not reflect the dire predictions they make.

Attached: 1598452156317.jpg (512x400, 39.54K)

Them turtles eat anything gotta make straws from bamboo

And the United States does you fucking retard?

youtu.be/QCBbshbp_xI

Maybe the turtle shouldn't eat plastic?

Couldn't they have used a more mature word than pooed? Like defecated, expelled, voided, ect...

So you're saying we can collect sea turtles and harvest unlimited pure plastics?

Attached: 1581987201010.png (1062x1080, 830.21K)

>"b-but muh emissions and global cooling- I mean warming- wait no I mean climate change"
>proceeds to ignore an actual, legitimate growing threat for decades
I hate "environmentalists" so much it's unreal.
Bunch of lobbying kikes, gas them all already.

Holy fuck you posted a link to a state run media source selling U.S. propaganda so you on some next level shit, right!?

The U.S. don't give a fuck bout you, you fucking moron

>haven't seen a lot of sad turtle videos in 4 years.
Double check two weeks ago.

Attached: 4D049BAB-4557-4942-A684-4A19B9548704.jpg (735x668, 293.76K)

How do you stab 50 turtles to death and only then reconsider your actions

>plastic straws
>savage mongoloid stabbing turtles

>doctor, I keep shitting plastic
>stop eating it then
>no

>paper drinking straws

Why? Civilized countries don't dump their trash in the ocean.

>there are so many homeless people now that empty bottles are nearly impossible to find in like 18 states.
Do plastic bottles have any value in the US? In Poland only aluminium cans get picked up by the homeless.

There is no forgiveness you sold that meat. No matter what country you in.

Let the animals evolve into not eating plastic or able to digest plastic. If they can't adapt they should perish

Attached: 1658704747029023.png (510x346, 209.41K)

Dont be retarded and eat plastic like a turtle, or a Californian

china did this.

fucking subhuman bugmen,

Attached: 1638639232398.webm (1024x576, 2.98M)

This is the actual answers, species that can't adapt to our ecosystem dont deserve to survive

We just bury it then build a school on top 50 years later

Flint isn't a Chinese city

I bet they're jumping because they're trying to head upriver to spawn, but the chinks damned an entire river damning the species to extinction.

Attached: Emissions 3 - marine plastic.jpg (1125x600, 231.1K)

Yeah it’s run by the black democrat caucus

We should nuke them off the face of the Earth. Africa too. That alone will heal the Earth immensely.

I thought Brazil would be worse

flint (a small town) is nothing compared to chink land. us actually has environmental laws, chinese have to buy canned air to breathe and dodge industrial explosions on a daily basis.

Attached: china garbage.jpg (512x344, 82.77K)

Nuke china India and israel, final answer

Tiny turtles :(

it's 5-10 cents per bottle return. for example: each person who buys a drink pays a deposit so a $.99 drink costs $1.09 as an incentive to recycle, assuming you're a fat american who is going to accrue a fuckload of containers.

a lot of people just toss them aside so homeless people collect them. it can make them a decent amount of money each day if they're in a productive area.

america is getting so fucking gay about recycling. a lot of states have centralized recycling so each city or state has set buildings that they created to consolidate recycling. from the 70s-2010s they were just done by private companies and MOSTLY grocery stores so recycling was SOOOOOOOO easy. go grocery shopping? take your bottles with you and get your money back. now all of these states took them from grocery stores and put them in shithole, government centers so literally NOBODY wants to recycle anymore.

just give your bottles & cans to homeless people and they deal with it... or throw them in the garbage because fuck recycling.

government fucks everything up

Plastic is the worst invention mankind has come up with. Not only did it make all our products shitty and disposable, but it creates permanent pollution and waste that will never go away.

>Be aware that China and India give no fucks about morals and values
neither do jews or WASPs

Attached: 1642211252977.png (1200x992, 473.07K)

This

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-09-24_at_3.41.26_PM.jpg (726x422, 85.05K)

Implement a strong recycle pollution fine and tax on trade partners.

>I bet
How's the homopox?

Big deal I shit plastic every other day and no one holds me like that.

>We should nuke them off the face of the Earth. Africa too. That alone will heal the Earth immensely.
You should rather start nuking jews. Every single jew should be nuked.

>let's fuck white people
>that will stop Asians for sure

Not earth, but people. Humans need to be killed. If there was only a virus that affected humans with a 100% success rate

Maybe they should stop eating plastic. It has zero nutritional value and doesn’t taste very good.

Neither does the west we have a tax payer funded pedophile ring run by the Feds.

So the solution is literally to nuke China, India, most of Africa, Turkey, and Israel. Which solves a lot of other problems in the world actually.

Polymer engineer here. OPs report gave me a boner. Lol

Aryan_conquistador_1488

Attached: 1642310392014.jpg (1232x1191, 573.53K)

Yes. That’s exactly what we should do.

How are people supposed to combat ACTUAL pollution whern they're being spoonfed a (((narrative))) 24/7 that a life-giving trace gas that comprises 0.4% of the Earths atmosphere is at dangerously high levels and will result in our planet exploding.
Stop trying to address real problems goy.

I hate them all.

Except car batteries. Every single one needs to be float tested

Attached: 810E5D8D-16CC-46AD-A5C3-21FEA953EDB2.jpg (785x442, 67.42K)