FAGGOTS RAPE CHILDREN

the children who got monkey pox were traces to gays (who raped them as that's how the gay disease spreads)

Attached: 1634287794954.png (1074x443, 120.71K)

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
>Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto the wrath of God: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

you are such a dumb fucking american idiot. i am a han chinese living in america. it is so bad here every day i am treated with racism by corrupt american government. you are so stupid. CCP own all of american infrastructure and wind power farms all build by CCP only. you are so fucking stupid. your whole country chinese by 2050. coronavirus it was made in america fuck you

reminder sigmund freud initially made claims that homosexuality comes from child abuse before he was forced to recant

Attached: 1653433840623.png (1570x1037, 1.94M)

pt 2
after he recanted he went hard with the whole incest shit too which I feel means something happened for him to 360° moonwalk on his stances

Attached: 1656515044433.png (1534x1018, 1.95M)

Yeah, they're deliberately avoiding taking action now to avoid harming the LGBT lobby. Once this is no longer just a "gay disease" they'll give us the covid treatment again.

>individuals who come from the men who have sex with men community
That's an awefully long way to say sodomites.

why does the gay community have the cdc and world health organization backing them on these child rape cases?

Faggots are valuable resources to globohomo.
They don't reproduce, are extremely easy to control, are free votes for the left and perfect consumers of useless products.

A straight person's belongings are inherited to their children. Everything a faggot does ultimately benefits the state even after their death.

The same reason you take care or your kitchen knife. Cant work with a dull, bent and rusty knife.

Nice list. Could add pharma profits to it too.

Yeah a bottle of HIV pills costs 2000$ and they're hooked up on that shit for life if they catch it.

>was traced back to...the gay community
Alright, good job. How many nonces did you arrest?

Attached: 1521917946308.jpg (385x398, 53.25K)

Its going to stay a gay disease. Shaking a fag’s hand isn’t enough contact to spread it (unless they literally just pulled their fingers out of their butt 10 seconds prior), any straights who get it incidentally will be responsible and isolate while all the sex-addicted queers will throw some cover-up on the sores and go right back to buttfucking

Are the authorities investigating

>unless they literally just pulled their fingers out of their butt 10 seconds prior
You find that highly unlikely they would do that before a handshake?

you stupid bich u made me read that. it has nothing to do with homosexuality. that entire passage is referring to women who grow up crazy because they were ritually abused. fk off

It only takes once child molestation followed by a regular week at school to make this spread among the non-gay population. And we know how common such acts are.

Depends - blacks might not do this. I'm watching and waiting on that.

nah there's some shit from him that said the gay shit gotta find it
it's basically the same findings
child abuse causes mental illness like faggots

so why didnt you post THAT?

Attached: 1620591986053.gif (220x220, 9K)

I can't sleep I'm having a panic attack. I don't like how society is or where it's headed. I don't want to live in this world anymore it's disgusting and terrible. God help us all

Attached: 1645943807631.png (966x463, 90.66K)

Child Protective Services need to be held to task to properly investigate the families of these children who contracted the disease. It didnt happen in a vacuum.

they're hiding it and fucking each other
the degenerates are so disgusting

Attached: 1632838701982.png (665x551, 88.96K)

Their protocol won't allow that. They're supposed to investigate if a kid catches something classified as STD like chlamydia, but as long as monkeypox isn't classified as such and instead it's treated like chickenpox they won't do shit.

It technically isn't a STD, but in the early stages when 95% of infections are among MSM, it doesn't take rocket science to realize that if a kid catches it NOW it wasn't because they were playing with other kids.

My ex-wife I and were social workers, we stopped working when we were told not to speak up about any suspected abuse in homes with homosexual foster parents, it's why we quit. If they didn't show outward signs of physical abuse, we were just supposed to ignore the warning signs we were trained to notice.

Not how that works in the states, unless an MD files a report, CPS doesn't have access to medical records