Why does this plant make pharmakikes seethe so hard...

Why does this plant make pharmakikes seethe so hard? Now that their anti depressants have been DEBOONKED will the White Man return to traditional homeopathic medicine?

Attached: 1659244919310.jpg (226x497, 68.08K)

Boy no one gives a fuck about your slide thread

I used this as an immuno-modulator, works like a charm but makes you super sensitive to sunlight, like you squint all the time you're outside.

St John’s wort just flew over my house

Take that, oil of oregano, eat fresh garlic daily, worms worst nightmare.

Does it work?

that causes cataracts over time, google ncbi st john worts cataracts if you do not believe me.

It does for mild depression but not for severe. Do not take it with anything else or drugs even till at least two weeks of stopping it! It reacts badly with other stuff. Besides that it’s harmless

I grow it. It only works on women.

Ywnbaw you trannyfucker amerkike

Be careful about drug interactions that can lead to severe liver toxicity.

big pharma jews want to suppress natural medicine
ashwagandha, saint johns wort, milk thistle, tongkat ali, maca root, zinc, ginseng, . all based stuff

No. It's totally useless bullshit.

>traditional homeopathic medicine
There is nothing traditional about homepathy, and it certainly isn't medicine.

I recently upped my vitamin d3 to 4000iu, mood has been better as a result overall.

>homeopathic
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Search on Jewtube for James Randi homeopathy. Anyone shilling homeopathy is an absolute retard.

St Johns wort works in the same way as anti-depressants and can cause serotonin syndrome. Anti-depressants just take out all the other yucky stuff thats comes in the john wort herb

Seems to for women.

>homeopathic

Attached: xroBXm1Y.jpg (648x429, 46.48K)

I used St. Johns Wort for reducing stress.
It´s nice, it really makes you feel drowsy and damps your emotions.

St Johns wort contains "hypericin", that is a very potent naturally occurring chemical compound and it has a destructive effect on medication.
It won´t make your body metabolize drugs faster, but instead it is downright destroying these chemical compounds, that´s why before buying it from pharmacy, you get all sorts of questions asked "Do you take any medications (depression, anxiety, heart, etc), or if you are pregnant (planning to), or breastfeeding a child.

Can also confirm this.
I stupidly drank St. Jogn´s wort tea in the morning and then went to work outside at my country home.
I was under the sun for like 1.5 hours and i got THE WORST sunburn in my life.
The sunburn pain flaired up on the 3rd day, it felt like my body was covered in ants, that were constantly biting me, while the other sensation was like someone was giving me "ropeburns" at random times.
It was nightmarish and lasted over 2 hours, where i was constantly over cold sink, with a towel on my shoulders/back, splashing cold water on the towel to cool it down.
I was borderline thinking about calling amberlamps, due to unbearable pain and delirium from the pain itself.

I still use St.Johns Wort, but im trying to not be as retarded while using it.

Homeopathic and natural are not the same thing. Homeopathy is a Jew scam.

Attached: 1653446726971.jpg (480x360, 24.83K)

>muh snake oil bad
Snake oil is virtually the same shit as fish liver oil, that same omega-3 fatty acids that helped the vikings stay energized and happy and bully the weak porridge-jawed brits.
Snake oil/ Fish liver oil has a very high amount of Vitamin-D that has been directly linked to the seasonal affected disorder, since during darker seasons, the Vitamin-D presence in body dwindles down and people become lethargic and weak.

Globohomo has tried it´s best to make everyone disgusted by even the idea of consuming fish liver oil, meanwhile all sorts of plant oils, that make us fat with clogged arteries is something to be celebrated.