Brave woman organizes a flash mob at victorias secret

She exposed victoria secret for what it is... Old white men playing on insecurities of women and profiting...

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=p0qfCa4TezY
tiktok.com/@jaxwritessongs/video/7124482060714085675?_t=8UPD4n2IwQA&_r=1

Attached: Queen.jpg (1170x2142, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ijGMMG93NC8
rumble.com/vw1c2c-corporate-world-domination-and-alien-mind-control-part-2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i made someone angry
>this makes me happy

Attached: cluster B personality disorders.png (621x1024, 61.61K)

Victoria’s Secret means Blackmail. Lex Wexner is Epstein’s sugar daddy. The world runs on blackmail.

youtu.be/ijGMMG93NC8

Kind of a catchy song desu. “Dude” sounds close enough to “Jews” in it that there be could be a Any Forums edit

Was the flash mob fatties??? Who cares about gayass shit like that...so GAY

what men like lingerie? get the bitch fucking nude already, I fucking hate clothing on a woman during sex.

>Lex Wexner is Epstein’s sugar daddy

I'm sure you know this but it's alway worthwile to point it out for tourist that Les Wexner is also a mega kike.

>Old white men
Victoria's Secret is owned by Les Wexner, the Israeli financier who gave Epstein his mansion, island, and all his money.

Look up (((Mega Group)))

>She exposed victoria secret for what it is..
lol no

rumble.com/vw1c2c-corporate-world-domination-and-alien-mind-control-part-2.html

I’ll give credit where it is due this is an infinitely better for young girls to listen to than fucking Cardi B

>She exposed victoria secret for what it is... Old white men playing on insecurities of women and profiting...
Nah, women aren't victims on this one. Victoria's Secret provides a service that many, many women want. It's precisely why the company is so successful.

Also it looks like this chick has to wear baggy clothes to hide the fact she is well above average in attractiveness while profiting from a song about body positivity which targets below average women.

I am on team no bras. Pantsu however I will allow.

What if I...am all of these?

>white
(((Les Wexner)))

that's actually pretty catchy tune

god I hate women so much

Then you might be a woman

maybe women shouldn't be so insecure lol

>She exposed victoria secret for what it is... Old white men playing on insecurities of women and profiting...

The board of Victoria's Secret is all women

She spoiled it with the landwhales at the end. It's one thing attacking the fashion industry for using heroin chic sticklet models to make normal healthy women feel bovine, but another thing altogether to pretend that hamplanets should have body positivity. There's nothing positive about being morbidly obese.
And while we're at it, where are the women campaigning for men who don't have the Chad gym rat bodies that are used in the fashion industry? I want to feel oppressed too.