The Great Wet Rapture

>25 drowned Appalachian hillbilly red state scum

Pretty good start. Wonder if they were happy to meet their maker--just imagine them praying on their knees while a wave of mud rolls over. The more dead white niggers, the better.

Attached: 28xp-kentucky1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg (3000x1688, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/barrington/ct-lbr-chain-o-lakes-blaser-tl-0816-story.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/07/30/eastern-kentucky-flooding-democrats-response/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Kentucky and the rest of the Bible Belt. They drag down this great country, and we are all the better for it when country bumpkins cease to exist. Hope your shit state never recovers, fuckers.

I hope a nigger kills you.

the same can be said to you city fags

Statistically more likely to happen in the bumfuck southern states rather than where I'm at, thankyouverymuch. Have a nice swim!
>*glub glub*
>*dies*
Not me, baby. Sitting high and dry and comfy here because I'm not a fucking retard hillbilly. City living blows the fuck outta country bumpkin life every time, so go rebuild your community and don't even THINK about asking your more successful neighboring Northern states for help lmao

25 in a natural disaster? That's a pretty slow weekend in chicago for murderous niggers.

Keep voting against your best interests (climate change), Jed, and hopefully those natural disasters will increase in scope and frequency until great floods, tornadoes, and landslides take you all away...
Also, your milky white bones wouldn't last 15 minutes in one of our great metropolitan areas. Face it, you're just too much of a scared little Bible-clutching bitch--go prepare little Wendy for her big Black Bull ride. Oh whoops, poor baby got washed away, didn't she?

>voting against your best interests
Get some original material.

that biome looks comfy

left
middle
right

Attached: Hillbilly_at_work.jpg (480x360, 42.79K)

B-but God promised us that we wouldn't be flooded again, but instead the gates of the firmament would forever remain sealed...

Attached: 157093d5d73543f5f6f93289aa74e6d5d8771136.jpg (750x416, 290.25K)

I hope a nigger kills you.

>I hope a nigger kills you.
Get some original material, literally.

I live in Illinois and let me tell you about CHAIN O LAKES NIGGERS
CLIMATE CHANGE? THESE NIGGERS GO UP AND DOWN THE FOX ALL DAY DRINKING BEER, no respect for the river.
I'd like to see a Fox River where people only use motors for fishing and transportations, otherwise? ROW YOUR ASS. I'm 100% environmentalist and I hate these CHAIN O LAKES NIGGERS
RETURN THE NW IL FOX RIVER TO ITS NATURAL STATE. NOT THIS CHURNED UP BULLSHIT. WE ARE SICK OF IT!!!

-Billy Bob

THE FOX SO CHOKED UP WITH CHURN THAT I TAKE MY DOG DOWN AND SHE CHOKE ON THE GRASS WHEN SHE DIP HER NOSE IN THE WATER

THAT AIN' RIGHT!!!

I hope an unscrupulous black fellow does you harm
A nigger killing you, if you will.

Ayo, this you??
LMAO at ur life...whoops, I mean ur death XD

Attached: bd0799a4f8717c7a0a2e57b8e1a6cf05.jpg (735x548, 54.41K)

No I'm just here to let you dumb fucks know anout the chain o lakes trash churnin up the river

sorry about your faggot thread but its been derailed.

you know if "climate change" i.e. weather was to "raise the sea level" liberal utopias would be some of the most affected regions. not sure if you're just trolling or an actual retard. i sincerely hope you're pulled apart by a pack of starving niggers soon.

Lol put down the thesaurus, Jedediah. Your poor meth-addled brain must be tired from running circular patterns. Hillbillies really are just white-skinned niggers, aren't they?

What's your problem with them exactly?

>this guy is actually serious
Lol this is what happens when you drop out of high school, knock up Bertha down the street, and retire to a shotgun shack and meth cooking. Bro, seriously, take a science class--it won't kill you lol not like those floodwaters hahaha

CHAIN O LAKES NIGGERS churnin up the fox river in IL
i know u britcucks don't care but petition for smaller botes on the fox river
their churhcin up and we can't catch cat fish

it's afraid probably. 99% of the people that live in these areas think their worldview is shit and needs to die.

based

tell me what's the average elevation of new york city? i know you're trolling but you're a genuine retard.

Imagine Welshmen pulling your country back to the Dark Ages. That's southern America in a nutshell.

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/barrington/ct-lbr-chain-o-lakes-blaser-tl-0816-story.html

i hope your mother is raped and impregnated by a nigger. then i hope she's forced to keep it and raise it and show it more love than she showed you.

In what way are they pulling your country back to the dark ages?

the current hot button topic for NPC's -- abortion. that and the weather which is retarded to bitch to the lowest carbon footprint individuals for.

Bro, I gave you the benefit of the doubt...but you clearly don't understand the "Southern Strategy". (Google it.)
You are SO sopping wet and mad right now! Lmao

That place looks comfy as fuck.

Attached: 1644786913189.jpg (600x900, 52.86K)

Zoom in to see the drowned meth heads. ;)

I'm just trying to understand why you are so angry to gloat over people drowning in a flood. What did they ever do to you?

empty headed faggot making a slide thread
all fields

Still better neightbors than nogs and leftists.

Attached: 1631413605121.jpg (1610x895, 628.15K)

I hope a beaner rapes you

It’s really cool to glorify natural destruction to civilization.

WE DID IT REDDIT!

Attached: batemandubz.jpg (1252x704, 122.7K)

Ah, there it is, the left's unrbidled contempt for the working class.

Looks like china after a dam bursts

Attached: 1639686323744.jpg (150x146, 8.65K)

White niggers, by their very nature, are abhorrent creatures and should rightfully be stricken from this green earth. It's not really a deep concept to grasp, Ahmed...unlike the deep currents that washed away their livelihoods. Haha!

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/07/30/eastern-kentucky-flooding-democrats-response/
Absolutely LIVING for these Dem responses. Get fucked, Billy Bob!

You are never actually giving reasons.

>welfare class
Fixed that for ya, broski.

Post a sauce flyover fag

Kek

>civilization
Nigger, you do realize this is Appalachia we're talking about?
Can't help you there, guvna. Clean the wax outta your ears maybe? Then again, I wouldn't expect a tea drinking cunt such as yourself to understand the ins and outs of why the denizens of Dixieland are a blight on the glorious U.S. of A.