Does it make evolutionary sense to get huge (hugely fat)?

I mean, come on. Life is unstable, the world is unstable, so people's instinct is to pack on the weight to save up energy for lean times.

Attached: Obesity.jpg (1536x1111, 337.54K)

No it's retardedly negligent... I dropped some serious cruel words on some fat people who weren't very kind...and it felt good... it felt really fucking good

Attached: signal-2022-07-27-00-02-26-475.gif (498x258, 1.07M)

Come on two of those guys have outright titties.... WRONG...

you're more likely to survive a serious illness if you're chubby, but the risk rises once you become obese

based
I loved interacting with fatties because i know that the second they try to mess with me i can just destroy their entire self-esteem with just a few words

Wouldn't it make more sense to be fit so you can actually have the capacity to obtain food? If you're fat you're just using your stores, and sitting around being a lump with diabetes just means you'll die at the first sign of low blood sugar, or fitter people will eat your bacon love handles

It only makes sense if you are enough of an NPC to believe that worrying and planning will prevent harm and death. Worrying/planning are the cause of harm and death.
>Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
>And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?

Yes. More willing to kill your neighbor and eat them when experiencing the apocalyptic phase of revolution. Think bears.

It makes perfect sense but we’re also intelligent to know there’s no shortage of food, assuming there isn’t of course. So getting too fat is just gluttony.

Peak health is muscular fat.

I used to visit Reddit back before fatpeoplehate got banned.

It amazes me our ancestors had the sense to make gluttony a sin 2000 years ago when food was scarce

Attached: 1653896009650.png (795x740, 989.75K)

12% body fat isn't fat

Attached: 5623462346.jpg (299x168, 7.85K)

>Is it a wise idea to give myself a disability?
You are more likely to be used as food when society collapses. It's not like you can run away.

Does ir make evolutionary sense to have access to infinite sugar?

It was a sin mostly because you were a greedy bastard to eat so much youre fat when your neighbors are starving. They had non manual labor jobs back in the day too. Isnt a big deal to be fat if there is no starvation and you have servants to do everything for u.

>Does it make evolutionary sense to get huge (hugely fat)?
yes in the early stages of transhumanism

Girls love a bit of chubbiness on men. Not a huge beer gut and man titties, but a bit of fat to make you look bulkier.
They feel safer with men who aren't lanklets with the torso of a little girl and noodle arms.
Even me as as man i tend to trust fat ppl more easily, while i'm naturally suspicious of skinny faggots.

Attached: 1610147787964.jpg (726x924, 122.59K)

>Life is unstable, the world is unstable, so people's instinct is to pack on the weight to save up energy for lean times.

not to the point you're a moving block of lard. anything above 20% or maybe 30% body fat is too much because it causes irreversible damage. proof that your body didn't evolve for that. you're no a bear

also human know how to preserve food
cook, salt, refrigerate etc

Sort of yes. A fatty like that can fast for months. They can literally dry fast if no water was available. As they burn stored fat for energy, it releases water. Built in energy and hydration sounds pretty good in a bad situation.

Reality is, unless they can hide they get tracked down and killed.

>women feel safer with a bigger guy
then put on muscle retard

Attached: 62346123461236.jpg (265x190, 8.63K)