Hey Any Forums I'm looking for the "lol superman" 9/11 video that is rumored to be one of the most horrific 9/11 videos

Hey Any Forums I'm looking for the "lol superman" 9/11 video that is rumored to be one of the most horrific 9/11 videos

I am fascinated by 9/11 and even though I was born 2 years after the event I want to see every piece of media about it... This one is eluding me

Attached: the only screenshot i could find.jpg (1518x1080, 154.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/WTCFOIAVideos
sadistic.pl/wtc-vs-smiechu-warte-vt68028.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for interest

It's still on LiveLeak.

I used to have this video it really is bad. Just bodies falling on to cars and the cameraman doesn’t say a thing. It’s bizarre. I’m about to whip out my old laptop and find it for you

I be done seen just about everything but I sho'nuff ain't see that video. I only remember seeing the one of the people blasting through an awning.

B B B B Bump!
And I thought the video of the guy falling miserably from the first tower while "How Deep is Your Love" instrumental plays in the background was horrible already (psychological terror)

Attached: 1659242444965124m.jpg (1024x768, 185.24K)

Im also fascinated user despite only being four when it happened, perhaps because it being one of the earliest memories i can recall. I believe this is the video in question

Attached: 1635399290721.webm (640x480, 2.57M)

You have to be 18 to post here

Also heres some roastie jumper faggots to jerk to

Attached: 1635400414035.jpg (432x611, 83.51K)

holy shit I have not seen that before... That's intense. But the video in question is from the ground level

9/11 was almost 21 years ago....:(

Im in the mood to post tonight if we wanna continue this 9/11 thread, heres a cool channel i found a while ago providing remastered VHS video of the attacks. youtube.com/c/WTCFOIAVideos

Attached: 1635400368585.jpg (474x848, 71.24K)

They were being microwaved

this is the video I was talking about where you see people blasting through the awning. I don't remember ever seeing video of people jumping and landing from ground level.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

2003 was 19 fucking years ago. i was born 2 years after this and ive been fascinated with it too.

Attached: 20 year difference.jpg (750x534, 342.53K)

sadistic.pl/wtc-vs-smiechu-warte-vt68028.htm

It's hard to describe the feeling of waking up in the morning for school, turning the news on and seeing that a jumbo jet had crashed into one of the wtc buildings. Then, seeing a 2nd one crash into the other building live. It was a fucking weird, surreal feeling.

Im mainly fascinated by it for the fact that we were literally born into a world that no longer exists and the consequence of such an event. I like to imagine what the world would be like today if it never happened, in my opinion the 90s didn't truly die until 9/11.

Attached: 1635399082798 EN.jpg (1332x1991, 800.92K)

it was a different world. i only remember the Twin Towers from history text books and the old newspapers my 62 year old father saved. I want to go back bros

Attached: concorde.jpg (540x531, 29.28K)

this pic oozes nostalgia...
fucking good times.. twin towers, fuckin concorde

godamnit i wanna go back man...

This is pretty much it. we've been living in the shitty aftermath ever since

Attached: image0 (6).jpg (750x405, 88.39K)

ive got an entire folder of rare/nostalgic WTC pictures

Attached: battleship.jpg (519x467, 21.35K)

you youngfags might not have liked the pre-smart phone/social media times.

Theres a video out there with some guy saying “there is no god” after some nearby jumper impacts, havent seen it since 2007.

that's the one where you can hear the bodies impacting and it sounds like distant gunfire it's so loud.

i remember those times, i was happy... wake up
go to skool, get home, my father arrives from the bar, beats my mom up, we hide in the our rooms, he bangs on the door, we eventually sleep, wake up, our mom with bruised eyes makes breakfast

man, i remember the last pay phone disappeared in my area in 2016, honestly i could do without the social rot that social media/smartphone tech has brought upon us, i dont want to sound ultra boomer but holy fuck you actually could talk to people without them sticking their fucking zogbox in their face during a conversation

Attached: cold winter.jpg (750x511, 395.98K)

In the next photo of this sequence the guy in the box at the bottom gets cut in half right at the legs after the facade chunk hes holding onto slams into the roof of the Marriot.

>like to imagine what the world would be like today if it never happened
You sweet summer child, government would still be killing it's own citizens in psyops as they did before 9/11, during 9/11, and after 9/11