Cuba

what pol thinks about this hell hole? seems like a mad comunist experiment

Attached: donde-esta-cuba.jpg (500x338, 10.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WnHIqtE5ZYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't think about it. Commies aren't really worth our time, they implode on their own. Instead we focus on people with actual power, like the Jews, or on animals who think they are people, like niggers.

Seem like a shithole from all the spics that leave it but nobody thinks about it except retards like bernie sanders and michael moore,

Only think about their diaspora in florida, no one cares about cuba. Same as mexico really, they just flood us with people cause their country fucking blows.

pic related is the extent of my knowledge of cuba

Attached: 210805-vivo-al-1012-e8ae57.jpg (2500x1250, 1.74M)

No one outside Any Forums in america ever thinks about any other country but the US cause we're so huge, sorry paco.

>they implode on their own.

Yes, Once sabataged from western powers.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 04.58.09.png (1052x1548, 1.64M)

Yeah, the great western power of not giving commies free money and food that they refuse to work for.

recently got full redpilled on todays cuba and seems surreal literally my country seems arabia beside that island

You have alot to learn my child,

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 01.11.43.png (942x1158, 1006.16K)

Go live in Cuba you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1461009301435.jpg (723x722, 89.44K)

Cuba was not a Communist experiment. Its economy was entirely dependent on welfare from Russia.
Its everything was dependent on outside support.
Even then they barely got by.
Now it is utter shit whoring itself to European tourists.

I have been to Cuba two times. Once in 2011 and another time in 2014.

Communism is fucking horrible. I even went on a tour and the tourguide was clearly a paid shill trying to sell us Canadians, Brits and other Euros on how communism is good. Not to pay any heed to the criticizers because they are just lazy people taking advantage of communism.

The stores are full if empty shelves and the ones that are stocked are stocked with one thing and one brand. Youll go buy one entire rack of dill pickles two empty racks and then 4 racks of Nestle baby formula and then more empty racks. Then suddenly another rack full of cereal and the same type. Meat shelves empty. The lineups are huge and slow. No one drives. There are a select number of drivers and car owners. Most people use the public transportation and its shit. The people are assigned homes and its a little shitshack made out of mud and stucco with terrible rod iron. There is zero architectural beauty here.

Cuba sucks. Communist shithole.

youtu.be/WnHIqtE5ZYM

Pinochet was a jew

You will never be white, you will always be a slimey spic. Never post on this board again.

You're missing the point abo.

Attached: 1497098343033.jpg (1024x920, 160.28K)

Oh no, my consumerism, how will I consume the next product, You are fed in cuba and that is all that matters!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 01.14.55.png (1486x1560, 2.23M)

tourist are fucked up in the head, who on earth could like an island full of starving niggers lol

Attached: 2-8.jpg (696x511, 62.51K)

communism=starvation, it always has, no one wants to work so they kill off their own population.

>Cuba sucks.
>That's why I went there twice.

Attached: Guru_Kid_HQ_19.jpg (250x188, 13.81K)

Move there then if you love it so much.

Attached: demolition-man-rat-burger.gif (492x200, 2.79M)