Assault Rifle Ban: Dey Tak'n Er Gunz

Attached: Screenshot_20220730-200113~2.png (720x1217, 168.59K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220730-200306~2.png (720x1151, 133.26K)

They won't do shit

>they wont do shit
>house gets dronestriked in the middle of the night

>Detachable magazines
Good, my clips are safe. Honestly though it's no faster to load a magazine than a clip.

>Drone operators family gets kidnapped

So in this liberal utopia you imagine, local police operate a fleet of Predator drones and indiscriminately bomb civilians houses in the night for a vague suspicion that they might have a gun?

Haha you don’t even need a gun to kill someone, you fuck them up just as bad by pushing them down stairs. I hope they outlaw stairs next. The future is elevated like black excellence.

>Drone blows up your stairs in the middle of the night

Drones are for the boomer preppers with an armory they don't use but love to talk tough and play Uncle Ted

And it dies in the Senate. *yawn*

Or like that episode of sopranos where Richie kept trying to build wheelchair ramps after he ran over beansie

Even CNN and NYT said its just a symbolic bill by the house and has 0 chance in the senate. Senate actually said that "all bans are off the table"

>house bill
Yawn* it's almost like you faggots don't know shit about the American legislative process.

Just started the printer. Five more AR lowers in about 12 hours. I'll do this every time this is posted.

>A manufactured weight of 50 ounces (1.41kg) or more when the pistol is unloaded
What the fuck

Attached: 1630975511754.gif (400x400, 3.21M)

Hi points are heavy. But this is really aimed at AK/AR pistols which are big.

Yes you leftists would love that violence

Which design you yeeting with

how many walls do i need with 99% infill gyroid? im trying to print it right the first time.

meant for this guy

I'm enjoying the multiple threads of retards believing anything has actually been banned. Most of them are either lying or lack the mental capacity to understand the structure of the US Legislature and that the House can pass whatever Bills it wants to, but unless the Senate agrees to take up the bill and vote it into law , it doesn't mean Jack Shit. The Republicans voted to repeal Obama Care something like 14 timesaving nothing came of it bec the Senate refused to even debate the legislation. The House did this as an attempt to rally the Democrat base in the lead up to the midterms, not because they thought it would actually get signed into law.