Jim and Chris Chan

Jim's threatening to do daily livestream broadcasts covering the Chris Chan trial. Will that be cringe or Jim's finest hour, given that he's largely avoided covering Chris Chan over the years due to the fact that

Attached: 1659134308343288.jpg (1536x2048, 326.51K)

i think he saw Lawtube do fucking amazingly well for the last few big trials. nick rekieta, emily d. baker, legalbytes, etc. all covering trials as they happen and they were getting 100s of thousands of life viewers.

chris chan isn't as big of a deal but he's an internet lore legend so it will definitely attract the internet people who want to hear about the trial.

most likely a money making scheme first and then chris chan as the internet lolcow he is second.

that what?!?

chris chan trial for incest with his mom. he's been charged with some kind of sexual crime. he's been in jail for a year now.

Why does it seem like everyone goes to jail now. Same as every banana republic gets a revolution. Why now the sudden change? Seriously, why now? Seems awfully disingenuous.

chris will walk. the jew lawyer will find a way to dismiss all of the evidence against him (even the evidence chris himself disclosed) as being the product of coercion by internet trolls. he'll get released, go back to his house, and keep living off of gibs, because for some reason, faggots on the internet think it's funny to give him money. Chris chan is a lot like africa. if people had just minded their own business and not sent them money, they'd have been extinct by now.

Why did he bang his mum? Is there any reproduction of him stating he banged his mom. Could he have said it out of pure autism? I genuinely hope he did not bang his mom. Were there any witnesses who could weigh in on the subject?

oh no, his mom was like 90 years old. there was no possibililty of kids.

oh and he talked about fucking his mom on video, he messaged multiple confidantes that he did it and he admitted to it when he was arrested.

some freak convinced him that he needs to bang his mom. i forget the bitch's name. she was an internet enemy for a bit but then everyone forgot

That is too fucked up even for someone who likes lolis, shit.

>i forget the bitch's name. she was an internet enemy for a bit but then everyone forgot
Isabella Loretta Janke, her pop is a glownigger working for some intel defense contractor, their whole family is made up of sociopaths and psychos

Attached: elmbch0blb791.jpg (377x372, 20.31K)

Chris cant go back home because his mom is still living there. The court wont allow it. Its widely speculated that thats why he didnt agree to a plea deal and get released already. Hes going to a grand jury and then most likely a real court. He raped his mom. He probably will be sent to prison.

Right now he is trying to get his followers to start a fundraiser to pay off the mortgage and harrass barbra chandler into getting put into an old folks home so he can move back in and play with his legos. He called barbra a stubborn hillbilly for not voluntarily going to an old folks home and basically admitted he wish she was dead.

Chris raped his mom and now is desperately lamenting that he cant kick her out of her home.

will his prison letters be used as evidence against him?

kiwifarms sociopath, and daughter of glowniggers, groomed him into banging barb for her lulz.

I doubt it, but it would be awesome. He doesnt really say anything relavent for 98% of them. It would be good to establish his character, but not needed if they have hard evidence on him. (He probably spilled the beans to his arresting officers)

I dont think he will walk though.

How could he do it? I thought people weren't allowed in, and I sincerely doubt the farms somehow has an in with someone allowed in the room.

>she was an internet enemy for a bit but then everyone forgot
I'm still on a quest for her nudes, she has fucking amazing tits from the clothed pics the kiwis have.

I need to see those tan tiddies.

i don't think nudes exist. he's a trash rat tho. apparently doesn't shower and has nasty bunions on her feet.

all of the early reports were that she was a disgusting.. like tragically disgusting mess. she had all sorts of weird fungi and diseases and her nails were falling off.

boy, she sure fell off the earth, huh? there was like two weeks where so much intel was gathered and it's like she was never even a person anymore.

there were videos of her killing small animals and committing crimes on the internet and shit...

really gets the noggin joggin

OHHH. it's probably buried deep in kiwifarms since they move on from things but one or two roommates came and testified before the farms to talk about her lifestyle and it was bordering on homeless meth addict. like she is a MESS.

you can't save her, bro.

I don't give a shit about any of that, I just wanna see her tits.

i don't think they exist. they would have been found in early exploration days. her name is certainly changed now and she's terrorizing a new portion of society.

they might be deceiving, though. girls who hide cleavage have something to hide. she always had high neck shirts for as degenerate as she was.