I thought these guys were feds for months, but I looked them up on Telegram and they do regular posts...

I thought these guys were feds for months, but I looked them up on Telegram and they do regular posts. What would be the point in keeping some fed operation around this long? Was I being conned by you fuckers calling them feds?

Attached: 88952732743006.png (900x675, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/three-men-plead-guilty-conspiring-provide-material-support-plot-attack-power-grids-united
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're not feds, you got conned by groypers and (((conservatives)))

You do whatever you want to do.

Attached: 1658681969310844.png (450x700, 599.27K)

nu/pol/ would call Hitler himself a fucking fed at this point.

The truth is that the real feds are the ones accusing everyone else of being feds.

The greatest fed victory was convincing everybody that all attempts at action are glow ops.

>Was I being conned by you fuckers calling them feds?
>"Was I conned by the feds?"
Yes

Boomers see young, in shape men organizing and say fed
what did they do to prevent the shit we are going though today

I mean he did technically work for federal government.....

>yet another nazi larping paramilitary group
THIS time it will work!

Exactly this

Hitler *was* a spy for the Weimar government in the Nazi party when he first joined, he just turned and wend ended up leading the damn thing.

just learn Teeline shorthand already.

do you have reddit or twitter? Post this :^)

Love Wins, and magickal sigils created by a good transwitch xoxox

Patriot Front members arrested by the feds for plotting to blow up an electric grid power plant. They had fentanyl necklaces to commit suicide if caught, but it wasn't enough fentanyl.

Frost also provided Cook and Sawall with suicide necklaces during the Columbus meeting. The necklaces were filled with fentanyl and were to be ingested if and when the defendants were caught by law enforcement. Both Cook and Sawall expressed their commitment to dying in furtherance of their mission.

Upon arriving in Columbus, Sawall and Cook purchased spray paint and painted a swastika flag under a bridge at a park with the caption, “Join the Front.” The defendants had additional propaganda plans for their time in Ohio, but they were derailed during a traffic stop, during which Sawall swallowed his suicide pill but ultimately survived.

Court documents detail that Cook and Frost continued to travel together after their Ohio meeting, and drove to Texas in March 2020. Cook stayed in different cities with various juveniles who he was attempting to recruit for their plot.

Cook, Frost and Sawall were each charged with providing material support to terrorism by a bill of information filed on Feb. 7. The defendants face a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after considering the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

justice.gov/opa/pr/three-men-plead-guilty-conspiring-provide-material-support-plot-attack-power-grids-united

Attached: 1658328095997036.png (631x486, 40.11K)

sounds exactly what a fed would say.

How did Thomas convince the FBI to stop investigating Patriot Front after his member James Fields committed that domestic terrorist attack at Charlottesville? He used to be one of Patriot Front's members when they were called Vanguard before they had to rename to Patriot Front because of James Alex Fields.

How did changing the name from Vanguard to Patriot Front convince the FBI to stop investigating them?

Attached: 1642879485044.png (1280x406, 892.32K)

The icing on the cake that Patriot Front is an informant honeypot for the feds, Thomas was deposed by lawyers who if they could prove he knew personal information about his members like real names, addresses, etc and he lied, he would go to prison because of his member James Alex Fields who he had been pictured with earlier that day after his attack.

Well right after his encounter with the "scary Jewish lawyers", he begins doing everything that he said would get him prison time and put his members in jeopardy. Spying on his members, taking secret face pics, writing down license plates, and leaves them all on his server.

Attached: 1642878667807.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

You make these same shitty posts in PF threads because you're too much of a fat retard to get accepted into the organization lmao

Thomas Rousseau goading his members to cut a fence and deface an FBI hatecrimes billboard, and then leaving all the evidence of them planning the felony on their server all in plaintext. Totally not suspicious that they have 2 confirmed domestic terrorist attacks, then Thomas goading and approving his members to commit felony vandalism on FBI property and leaves all the evidence for it to be "hacked".

Attached: 1642863799061.png (598x548, 116.12K)

Evidence of the planning by Patriot Front targeting the FBI. Thomas was involved in the planning and giving the green light to set his members up and retained all the evidence.

Attached: 1642861481813.png (375x501, 107K)

All I'm doing is discussing Patriot Front. Isn't this what this thread is about?

Attached: 1657494481890.png (319x315, 159.23K)

Bunch of morons, pedojoe will destroy the grid himself with his EV pledge...

>i just believe everything i hear on the internet
>uses telegram which is owned by former USSRfags
You poor bastard, you're just not cut out to be here. These fuckers aren't patriots, they're just convenient haters of the left and nothing about them would lead one to assume they love their country. The right-wing really needs to up its logic game rather than focusing on heading off every retarded thing the left does, it's like a cat chasing a laser and it's fucking idiotic.

The fuck you mean "fed operation this long"?

Afghanistan was 20 years for milk poppies. The FED (the FED FED, you know) is 100 years strong.

Government programs are made to be perpetual in order to give the leechers something to do. And besides, this one operation is quite politically profitable for the current thieves-in-chief, it is not like they are gonna get shut down anytime soon.

Are you even real? Like a ton here seem fake, they never reply, man. Fuckin strange