How the fuck is Colorado the least obese state?

Attached: 4E2BF433-E01E-4D20-88EC-25361E0CE40B.jpg (266x189, 17.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usafacts.org/data/topics/people-society/population-and-demographics/our-changing-population/state/colorado?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoob0rpGi-QIV2HFvBB3XigK6EAAYASAAEgJyLfD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Altitude

Rich liberals move there to ski

most federal workers per capita

Mountain exercise culture, less niggers.

Alaska isnt THAT fat of a state so I don’t agree with this map. Fucking Samoans ruining our statistics.

Military bases are accounted for

rich people hiking skiing and smoking weed

High elevation is very strongly linked with healthy bodyweight for some reason

Retard saved a thumbnail, is that a picture for ants?

Yeah, that map is old.
State is full of fat beaners and potheads now.

Colorado fag here, we dump a shit ton of money into parks and recreation. Suburbs have walking trails everywhere too. Also it's not miserable to go outside here.

>purple states
>highest nig populations
makes u think

>for some reason
you know why fat ass
Come up here to 10k ft where I live
you'll shed a few lbs or have a heart attack

Fuck Colorado. Fuck niggers, kikes, spics, jannies, and trannies. Most of all, fuck everyone in this thread.

A lot of stuff is improved at high altitude desu. Blood is just more efficient at using oxygen which makes your entire body work better

kek
I barely saw any fats in honolulu, it was like paradise

>t. califag

The real question is how is Wisconsin not purple?

yeah the whites in HI aren't bad
except for being rabid liberal faggots that put even Seattle to shame

>altitude
>cowboy ranchers
>ski bunnies
>wealth

Because It’s mostly young White men
usafacts.org/data/topics/people-society/population-and-demographics/our-changing-population/state/colorado?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoob0rpGi-QIV2HFvBB3XigK6EAAYASAAEgJyLfD_BwE

there was so much to do there... mountains beaches etc... idk how people can sit around and bicker about politics
I love the 45 mph speed limit highway by the way that's hilarious

Higher altitude, lower gravity. I'd weigh less in Colorado, too.

legal cannabis encourages outdoor acitvites while criminalized cannabis and legalized alcohol consumption precepitates being indoors and lazy.

Never been but the Pacific Islanders in Alaska are all comically obese. About 50% of natives too but considering their diets and alcoholism it’s not surprising.

are feds notoriously thin or something?

I've spent months in most states and have lived for years in 8 of them. Louisiana is EASILY the fattest state. The big cities are nothing but welfare and fast food niggers and tourist boomers and the countryside and small towns are all lard ass rednecks. Tennessee and Michigan are next up but it's quite a gap between Louisiana and anywhere else. I think it's the combo of the usual fatty southern food combined with eating a shitload of rice. Carbs on carbs washed down with a cola full of carbs.
>B-b-b-but I'm fit and live in LA
It's not everyone, buts it IS most.

This.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 15-03-49 The Unbearable Whiteness of Hiking and How to Solve It.png (786x862, 929.08K)

Former Colorado fag here (eastern UT originally so I’m not really an invader, but I just moved somewhere else), it’s unironically because CO is mostly male, young, and White, those are the 3 least obese demographics combined, except for maybe Asians, but I’m not sure after seeing flips in SoCal, those chicken embryo sucking island niggers are pretty fat.

>eating a shitload of rice
i will not sit by and let you bash the one crop that louisiana actually grows

it's that and altitude
CO being the highest in the USA
You have a(receding) white state with the best alpine activities in the nation

Because you have some of the best hiking trails in the country and a mild climate. Hell I just climbed a 14,000 ft mountain this morning with some friends.

Hispanics can’t afford to live there

>unbearable whiteness of hiking
>shows asian and black

Recent college graduates all move there

also, what do you expect? its fucking hot and humid here all the time. i break into a sweat walking to my car
>inb4 get some exercise fatty
im trying okay

Have you been there recently?

Didn't say rice is bad, I love it. I just think it's why Louisiana is fatter than Tennessee for instance.

once again it is confirmed that Coloradans are in fact the masterrace

Attached: colorado.png (659x609, 90.11K)

I mean, UT has basically the same scenario but we have more beaners, it’s really just the demographics.

>The most obese state in 1990 was slimmer than the least obese state now

Pretty sure UT is whiter than CO, at least it was 5 years ago