OH MY HECKIN TRUMP DID THEY JSUT SAY NO CANCEL CULTURE?

OH MY HECKIN TRUMP DID THEY JSUT SAY NO CANCEL CULTURE?
Time to move to a third worldshithole!
>Gets black vanned for criticizing a jewish person

Attached: No cancel culture.png (492x388, 316.28K)

Its a valid criticism of how far freedom of speech has fallen in the west. We are quite comparable to authoritarian shit holes because well, we are one!

>Russian Federation is a diverse nation of many peoples and religions

>No cancel culture
>Offending Jews and Muslims is literally against the law in Russia
>Image shows a nigger
Fucking kek

They don't even have vans in russia.
Prove me wrong.

This. Russia has no cancel culture!
Except hate speech laws of course

Why are you seething so hard? Are you paid to make these posts? Im literally agreeing with you

This. Russia has no cancel culture.
Unless you offend Jews of course.

>Brings up Russia's hate speech laws
>NOOOOOO YOU ARE SEEEEETHING AAAAHHHHH
Kek

All of them fags

Russia (and most of the world) has no concept of "freedom of speech", your speech will easily fuck you over in that country if you go too far

>Russia (and most of the world) has no concept of "freedom of speech",
Neither does the US.

This

No posting links is proof of Mossad psychological warfare on this board

It's literally written into our founding legal document you contrarian

>no latinas
Dropped

Attached: 1658019352885.jpg (500x335, 79.28K)

The difference between the Jew worshipping US and Russia, is that Russia's hate speech laws protect ALL minorities, not just the American sacred nigger and Israelite.

>tfw 'cancel culture' is just one particular flavor of globalist authoritarianism
>tfw I don't want any of the flavors

That was literally one of the motos of the USSR, that they unified all the ethnicities under one centralized government. This place acts like it’s 86% white

Russia has hate speech laws specifically for jews separate from other races.
Fucking retard kek.

Your a fucking retard holy shit. I didn't know Anti anti semitism laws protect all races equally

being written on a piece of paper and actually being a protected right in practice are two very different things

the fact the USA has the equivalent of a ministry of truth to combat "misinformation" means that your lrecious constitution is respected as much as used toilet paper

Are Russian jews as bad as western and Israeli jews?

Attached: 1658685379469538.jpg (971x1200, 177.75K)

The "ministry of truth" is a effectively a meme, another failure of the Biden admin that no one takes seriously. Our right to free speech is protected by law, if you take someone to court for saying things you don't like you'll fail

This. Russian jews are heckin based and if you don't agree you will be imprisoned.
Russia doesn't have cancel culture though

Move to Russia is the new Come to Brazil

>a country that covers half the asian continent has asians in it
man...what the fuck

>no cancel culture
Ivan please, you guys were jailing Russians who protested this war and persecuting Russians who called this an invasion instead of a "special operation". Yes the West is fucked but Russian commie hypocrisy is just old and tired at this point. How many people have been murdered by poisoning at the orders of the KGB ruling elite and their fall guy Putin?