Prepare for the Chinese Century gweilo pigs

Prepare for the Chinese Century gweilo pigs

Attached: 1610344969009.webm (720x1044, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrz.com/news/watch-marine-stops-gas-station-robbery-disarms-gunman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Chink proud of abusing steroids

What will happen when China starts to genetically modify its population?

>white boy jealous of his sick gains

kek he can barely see over the rack.

>"gweilo" is pro-HK rhetoric anti CCP dialect
>he doesn't speak good mandarin like the CCP demands
>he uses "migrant slang"

you are fucking clueless.

Attached: Chinese super soldier rebar.webm (360x640, 1.45M)

They've been doing it for years user.

implying they don't. they are narcissist that prevents them from using the best genes, they use only the most "native to china" genes. it's like they consider a different race to be a foreign species.

HYAL2 gene is the best export from china it causes white skin while preventing UV damage

Attached: Chink Fight.webm (460x258, 432.78K)

They can take all the steroids and test they want and grow as tall as they want, we all know in a war a white man is worth 10 of any other color of soldier no matter how big or brawny. 1 Audie Murphy would kill so many muscular chinks it wouldn’t even be funny. In fact the ones he didn’t kill would be so shocked they start trying to shrink themselves because they’d copy everything so they’d try to be 5’2 and have malaria.

He's only 4' 8" tho

Cope

Attached: 1586039013669.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

I question how real “genetic editing” really is.

Steroids make your dick small.

>gay goys in preparation for the bum rush invasion

Attached: f6f.gif (500x330, 98.54K)

Lmao about what, look up all the greatest soldiers with massive kill counts. Guess what they’re fucking white. White civilization developed in a state of constant warfare, white countries before conquering everyone else were constantly trying to kill each other. We cut our teeth for war way before anyone else even really figured it out, I’ve never met one Chinaman I’m afraid of.

>gweilo
That's CANTONESE, you mortifying retard.

Attached: chinese_medicine.jpg (500x363, 34.05K)

>Intimidated by bare chested muscle man
This is it boys. It's actual authentic and genuine fear! None of the other China threads on Any Forums have evoked this reaction.

Attached: china stronk.webm (408x720, 334.16K)

Imma keep it real with you, its probably just incredibly shitty steal, lmao. Rebar aint going to bend, not like that, no way no how. Probably explains why chinese shit breaks all the time.

Attached: china collapse.webm (1280x720, 946.34K)

They actually give you a bigger dick but atrophy your balls

I mean just forced eugenetics like they did with yao ming

Attached: made in china.webm (384x384, 2.86M)

>They can take our lives but they can never take OUR SOCIAL CREDIT STATUS.
Seriously you chinks are on the obvious wrong side of history just quit let the white man do what he does best, build societies.

Attached: india china.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

lol. that dude's 5'4" at best.

I'm not jealous at all, in fact this applies to anyone using steroids. I could look ten times better than this chink if I wanted to abuse roids. Anyone here who chose to use roids would also be able to match him in size. It's a fact that people who are on steroids gain muscle mass regardless of what they do, someone on steroids who does nothing will gain more mass than a dedicated natty lifter. Using steroids requires no effort whatsoever, litteraly anyone can get yoked using it.

So basically it requires no effort whatsoever, leaves you less fertile with a whole host of health complications all for vanity. Vanity that anyone who is as stupid as you could aquire. There is absolutely nothing special about road abusers, people who work hard are the ones worth commending. Not to mention more mentally stable and less retarded.

Also no amount of steroids will grow your small Wang to above 4 inches chang.

You can call us whatever you want and act as haughty as you'd like, *after* you shoot down Pelosi's plane. You chinks do that first, *then* we kowtow, understand?

Behind every blade of grass. Come get some chink.

Attached: 1568257563166m.jpg (1024x720, 55.56K)

Chinks will get weaker and more buglike. Oh you didn't think a paranoid dictatorship would want everyone to be high iq supermen did you? No, they want weak lobotimized compliant worker drones.

It is m8, he's having a laugh. That webm is pretty common in Chinese shitshack threads where you get to see the sawdust concrete and the rubber rebar they use fall apart.

They will need high iq leaders

Great building material you got there guys.

Attached: 1659135597507181.jpg (639x571, 42.56K)

This guy is like a god in China while there are at least a dozen people like him or stronger in every gym in america. We still have the most toxic and masculine workout culture in the world. They call it muscle beach for a reason.

Attached: musclebeach.jpg (1280x720, 176.01K)

That pic is a cope though as ufc bro could unironically disarm a fag within arms reach, anons will cope and say
>nuh uh
But yeah, he could disarm a fat untrained fuck very easily if the fat fuck is within reach, he could probably just one punch man your ass and lay you out before you fully draw because your a disgusting untrained fat fuck that moves like molasses. That being said, I still conceal carry and train.

>Chinese century
The chink century is already off to a terrible start and full of cope.
>Bitched out after threatening to shoot down pelosi
>Still too weak to invade the tiny island of taiwan

Attached: 4F6FAC3F-1BEB-4CE2-85F1-5A48CAAD7F45.jpg (1125x650, 568.48K)

It’s glorious Chinese rebar specially designed to work on corners and hard angles.

Attached: 1523348070004.jpg (491x720, 75.91K)

No they dont. The ccp is a byzantine labyrinth of bureaucrats, none of which individually holds much power and all of which have multiple masters to please. Their jobs are almost entirely very numbingly repetitive paper pushing. Those least of all need high iq. That could lead to dangerous free thinking and more of chinas endemic corruption.

That is fucking terrifying. If I ever hear a building.was constructed by acquiring material from anyone or anything Chinese I will never go in that building (or.stand near it)

Beating chinks is easy mode.

Attached: body1.jpg (604x453, 45.98K)

wbrz.com/news/watch-marine-stops-gas-station-robbery-disarms-gunman/
This fat dude probably had a dip in his mouth too.

free thinking is what leaded to comunism user... authoritarianism is high IQ

It’s not going to happen but it would be better than a amerinigger century.

the food will be delicious.. remember, if Yan can cook.. so can you!

Attached: 2492139021.jpg (272x340, 35.38K)

They have poured more concrete in the last 3 years than americans did in the past 100. And its all full of that shit.

Do you have one without niggers? this isnt that impressive against niggers.

I've 'dated' Chinese women. Chang, they tell me I'm handsome and funny. They often "don't like the look" of Chinese men. Ugly to your own women. How fucked up is that? "Not helpful", "Mean", "Smokes and drinks to excess". They look at guys like me and tell me of Western men, "Handsome", "Nice eyes", "Nice to me", "Listens to me". They look at you and think "Ugly, short, asshole". We won't even bring up your shortcomings as women care about penises but they care more about the man attached to it, however nothing wrong with making them cum upon penetration either. What are you going to do about that, bug? The minute they get out of the field they want into my bed.

Attached: mingze.jpg (640x420, 95.83K)

The ccp hates high iq tho. The nail that stands up gets hammered down and all that. Its a system that at its fundamental core would never seek excellence. Excellence is a threat. Stop applying faustian values to non western civilizations user. These are incompatible things.

Attached: Corncrete is as good as Concrete in China.jpg (421x614, 48.54K)

Does he trace his origins back to the magical 7000 year origin, or to the cultural revolution where those savages wrought the corpses of their emperors from the grave, and burned them in a public spectacle?

Gweilo is a cantonese word. You should use the mandarin insult.

Japan has the same problem. Even though theyre racist as hell. The men in Japan tend to ignore their wives and just work and drink with friends all day. The women said they like american men because theyre romantic. If a culture thinks americans are romantic then I can only imagine how shit it must be there.

The bugman is nothing, nobody. Whatever peak this specimen may come to, he's only building himself into a holograph. He does not bear the future.

I remember this guy. Lmao.
Wok with Yan was objectively superior though.

user youre clearly coping, they will be glad to have high iq people and handsome ones too, also high iq doesnt change political and personal views...

>"fuck these niggers, they ate my brother"
also nice quads

are those chinese electric outlets?