What are the political implications of

…just chilling out and not stressing about your race, your country, your party, or the world?

Attached: 0DD9C80A-1C9E-4E2E-AC85-19657C5A8200.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'll live a lot longer that's for sure.

I wish. Enjoy that view.

must be easy when you live in an already homogeneous ethnic society

Religious life is the answer

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Monastic life.jpg (720x700, 121.73K)

Fuck off Jonathan this is the one thread that we don't need you in.

Your children if you have any will have to deal with problems you pretended to not exist and were intentionally blind for.
Its happening in many places in every generation.
And some problems rooted out early are much easier to deal with than if you let them weed out and gain ground for decades.

You'll live a stress free life, but your generation will be the last of it's kind. Basically asking the same thing as, "What are the political implications of just shooting myself in the face instead of going to war?"

You're right man, II just want to grill.

Attached: 1658691968993104.png (521x768, 256.07K)

lol
lmao

Not sure about the political implications, but the personal implications are immense. I spent a couple of years riding horses, chilling at the beach, working as little as possible and the result was I got left behind by the wheels of society. When I decided to drop out, I could buy a 5 acre block of land with a shitty house for $65,000
Now it'll cost me $800,000 and I'll never own shit. I'm trapped paying 3x what the mortgage would've been just in rent and I don't have a fucking choice.
I will get up at 4.30 tomorrow morning for work.

A surprising doom is your fate.

Your post displays why lack of faith leads to lacks of serenty

Attached: Saint Dominic.jpg (712x786, 149.27K)

Lack of serenity*

Attached: Immaculate heart.jpg (710x717, 118.64K)

Probably not so bad really, considering doom is your fate either way. There is something to be said for blissful ignorance.

Attached: ignorance_is_bliss.jpg (2033x1091, 103.29K)

Jews get free reign to subvert.

They won't just let you relax.

He who laughs last, laughs the sweetest.

Attached: 1594494464709.jpg (376x419, 52.02K)

Haha oh man that sucks…anyway, take it easy

Attached: 1557020431571.png (2404x1948, 460.51K)

Peace of mind until they show up at your door and take it all away.

you'll likely get blind-sided by something that you might've been able to take action against, of course letting by-gones be by-gones, while it can keep you in a better mental state, also can be cope for being useless and we're pretty shit and finding the balance, to each their own I suppose, figure it out.

Jews leveraging debt and money laundered by the Ukranian and Israeli oligarchs to buy a bunch of Bitcion and then using Bitcoin to buy up everything and you never being able to afford things, and them forever being richer than you.
Why not just go and chop their balls off and help them transition? No amount of money can buy their balls back kek

Bot

As if you aren't, mr thailand bug boi. Don't you have some ladyboys to go fuck?

There are children suffering OP.

Attached: 1608677538101.jpg (944x631, 64.16K)

>What are the political implications of
>relaxing
Tourists need to fuck off.