This is the drug the elite at the capstone of the power pyramid took

that convinced them to invert every facet of western culture as you knew it and flip it on its head BTW

And they’re doing the RIGHT THING

Attached: EC5D4CB0-80A9-4E83-8FBA-A520A790FCE8.jpg (500x500, 76.7K)

you can generate DMT with your mind.

Checked

I agree. As always, "the capstone" is a metaphor but the point is to awaken consciousness.

Can't wake without pain and shadow, and that's the truth. Thank you, elites!

MAO TOOK THE DMT
HITLER TOOK THE DMT
STALIN TOOK THE DMT
>what is Alex Jones telling us?

You can degenerate your mind with DMT

Psychedelics induce psychosis.

>checked

Aya > pure DMT

lmfao you've clearly never done dmt you fucking obvious nerd

I"m pretty sure that even a near death experience wont make you a real woman.

nope, the capstone is an actual ransacked piece

I took DMT and it turned me gay

Yep. And endocannabinoids and opiates. Turns out drugs are similar to hormones and your body secretes them for various functions.

Mushrooms are the ideal entry substance, for anyone lurking.

Also, read Jung.
LSD is the most dangerous. Only take DMT in spiritual pursuits.

1 post by this ID.
what a waste of digits
sad.

Once again humanity confuse allegory for reality..
Many such cases!
You're the capstone, user. That is, your Self is.

Happy now, Cleetus?

Kill yourself.
Unironically, die and be born again.

Anyone who does a high enough dose of dmt or ayahuasca becomes more spiritually aligned with classical pantheism and less interested in the material world and the pursuit of material wealth.

When I was really into psychedelics I watched this guy on youtube who said the government should put psychedelics in the water supply. Same kind of idea. Retards trip a couple of times, think they have everything figured out and want to force their pseudo-awakening onto everyone.

You're not going to trick me into doing anything. I will never do anything.

Like people who can entertain themselves with their imaginations

Can't awaken without a few pseudo awakenings preceding it, faggot.

Underrated

By the far the most profound experience in my life was brewing Ayahuasca and doing it alone when I was 18. Still carries me on my path today. Nothing can compare to it
Pretty much

Machine elf niggers get the rope.

What method? I tried the Chris Cantelmo method and didn't get any results. Also he seemed scatterbrained and kind of retarded, unable to finish sentences

when i took dmt daily i kept getting taken on tours of this inverted light plane by a 5 faced entity
guys just kept laughing it up as i stayed what little light there was

>They took drugs and communicated with demons who instructed them to destroy society… and here is why that’s a good thing!

Yikes & cringe

DMT is an aphrodisiac. Anyone who's smoked it for long enough knows exactly what it is, but sure keep going on about
>muh spiritualism
The only people your fooling are newfags who haven't done it

If you need drugs to expand your mind, you're a brainlet.

Attached: source = go fuck yourself.jpg (953x939, 184.63K)

Psychedelics can only give you pseudo-awakenings. If your "awakening" persists after your trip you're having a psychotic break.

i have done the same things as elite shadow covens but for free and i didnt have to fuck a sheep to get there.

Can confirm. Felt more real than this reality. Sounds sounded better. Saw 3dimensional light beams then went into a weird trance with my eyes closed blasting off to hyperspace. Learned all sorts of shit just through symbols shown to me. Don’t take it lightly fags

No, user. There are actual ransacked pieces, the programming has been interceded by Elohim to allow you to be a replacement capstole.

inb4 Source

if thats is true then why are the elites so greedy and controlling? seems like the opposite of DMT teachings...makes me think they arent even incontrol of their own assets.

removing peoples independence has never been "the right thing"

lol its literally the cause of every conflict. trust in people is what it's about. civilized people will find each other all over the economic spectrum. they will remove animals of course, its where the concept of law enforcement evolved from. you don't want assholes in the community. corruption breaks all continuity though.