"We destroyed the Georgia Guidestones"

Attached: We Destroyed the Georgia Guidestones 7-17-2022 Ashtar Sheran.jpg (829x1790, 431.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OAUvIxSR7t
gematriaeffect.news/explosion-damages-georgia-guidestones-on-george-w-bushs-76th-birthday-july-6-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/georgia-guidestones-destruction-at-403-am-on-july-6-2022-on-george-w-bushs-76th-birthday-the-day-the-orioles-picked-up-their-403rd-win-vs-the-rangers-giving-the-rangers-their-43rd-loss-of-the/
gematriaeffect.news/ubisoft-reveals-gameplay-of-skull-and-bones-one-day-after-the-georgia-guidestones-are-demolished-july-7-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/swahili-and-hindi-stone-destroyed-in-georgia-guidestones-explosion-of-july-6-2022-one-day-after-cern-activation/
gematriaeffect.news/charlie-daniels-july-6-2020-death-and-the-destruction-of-the-georgia-guidestones-july-6-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/jericho-ancient-energy-weapons-and-the-fall-of-the-georgia-guidestones/
gematriaeffect.news/sir-thomas-mores-utopia-and-his-death-on-july-6-1535-487-years-before-the-destruction-of-the-georgia-guidestones/
gematriaeffect.news/the-georgia-guidestones-demise-on-july-6-2022-and-eugenicist-robert-carter-cook/
gematriaeffect.news/the-callippic-cycle-and-the-georgia-guidestones-opening-on-march-22-1980-when-robert-c-cook-was-81-years-old/
gematriaeffect.news/the-death-of-robert-c-cook-at-92-in-light-of-what-is-written-on-the-georgia-guidestones/
gematriaeffect.news/meme-of-trump-blowing-up-the-georgia-guidestones-appeared-june-20-2022-16-days-before-the-demolition-of-the-structure/
youtube.com/watch?v=vJMP7RBsoms
twitter.com/GBI_GA/status/1544808812334530560
youtu.be/6BWHVmBY0Cs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Kolomoisky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As plausible as anything.

and the world is still shit how do i get into magic and the occult to actually start effecting change in the world?

based pleiadians

It's more plausible someone from Any Forums did it. Why would aliens use a cheappo silver car when they could use lasers n shiet instead?

Gay controlled opposition. All aliens are demons.

Daily reminder the Raelians are MOSSAD

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
youtu.be/OAUvIxSR7t

gematriaeffect.news/explosion-damages-georgia-guidestones-on-george-w-bushs-76th-birthday-july-6-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/georgia-guidestones-destruction-at-403-am-on-july-6-2022-on-george-w-bushs-76th-birthday-the-day-the-orioles-picked-up-their-403rd-win-vs-the-rangers-giving-the-rangers-their-43rd-loss-of-the/
gematriaeffect.news/ubisoft-reveals-gameplay-of-skull-and-bones-one-day-after-the-georgia-guidestones-are-demolished-july-7-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/swahili-and-hindi-stone-destroyed-in-georgia-guidestones-explosion-of-july-6-2022-one-day-after-cern-activation/
gematriaeffect.news/charlie-daniels-july-6-2020-death-and-the-destruction-of-the-georgia-guidestones-july-6-2022/
gematriaeffect.news/jericho-ancient-energy-weapons-and-the-fall-of-the-georgia-guidestones/
gematriaeffect.news/sir-thomas-mores-utopia-and-his-death-on-july-6-1535-487-years-before-the-destruction-of-the-georgia-guidestones/
gematriaeffect.news/the-georgia-guidestones-demise-on-july-6-2022-and-eugenicist-robert-carter-cook/
gematriaeffect.news/the-callippic-cycle-and-the-georgia-guidestones-opening-on-march-22-1980-when-robert-c-cook-was-81-years-old/
gematriaeffect.news/the-death-of-robert-c-cook-at-92-in-light-of-what-is-written-on-the-georgia-guidestones/
gematriaeffect.news/meme-of-trump-blowing-up-the-georgia-guidestones-appeared-june-20-2022-16-days-before-the-demolition-of-the-structure/

True, but I have heard a theory farted around about it being a portable rail gun?

It could have been. But why would a dude run up carrying a thing, leave it there, and then run off and drive away? If you have a railgun, you can attack it with a ranged device.
Nonetheless, I hope if the georgia guidestones are re-errected, that they are blown up again. That is unless Any Forums errects its own georgia guide stones with pepe the frog and other carvings about kek on it. Would only cost about $250k

The owners themselves symbolically blew up the southeastern cornerstone.

Oh fug I didn't know that happened, was there footage that came out?

So fuckin close

Also, Praise Him.
youtube.com/watch?v=vJMP7RBsoms

yeah
twitter.com/GBI_GA/status/1544808812334530560

Thank you mein nigger. Stay comfy

Attached: 1659118161728905.jpg (236x255, 21.28K)

>gematriaeffect.news/charlie-daniels-july-6-2020-death-and-the-destruction-of-the-georgia-guidestones-july-6-2022/
DEVIL WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA

>Would only cost about $250k
Damn that's it? Elon if you're reading this erect 10 of them for the lulz

based light workers

youtu.be/6BWHVmBY0Cs

AIs exist.

>falling, your presidents are quitting. Your monetary system is on the brink of implosion
Sure, aliens type like this

Yep. That was the original cost of the georgia guide stones a few decades ago, adjusted for inflation. I could errect it with my own money, but I'd rather use my bitcoins to fund bounties on Oligarchs, such as en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Kolomoisky and Fauci.

DEW weapons. Based Federation.

Attached: 1643666820207.png (1200x754, 181.46K)

No I destroyed them
This dude is lying

Honestly more plausible imo, digits also make it seem more likely too

Attached: 1657227424074.webm (854x480, 763.68K)

Qiasimodo predicted all of this

you guys are the most ignorant faggots on earth
no wonder why we are all slaves

the people who spend the most time looking up info totally ignore the most damning evidence against the "authorities" that has ever been found

Thanks, and please dont turn out to be demons

Attached: Whereisyourgodnow.jpg (168x250, 9.41K)

I don't believe it

I once stood toe to toe with a 12 foot reptilian and beat it up!!!

Ashtar like Ishtar? Or asheran?