Why is Any Forums scared of abortion?

why is Any Forums scared of abortion?
honestly. It literally does not affect you in any minimal way.
Do you even go to other people face and shout to them autistically to not smoke or drink alcohol?
Just let niggas live, you weirdos

Attached: 1659203440489.jpg (1080x1079, 93.45K)

Yeah at this point I don't care if stupid commie bitches stop their trash from getting in our way.

That's neither here nor there. It's just about whether or not murder is legal. If murder is legal then yeah. it would be consistent for the murder of babies to also be legal. Consistency.

>communist
>Twitter for iphone

that means more women per every man

ok but why is a mass of cells that cannot breathe on its own a living human?

The Boricua Genocide of the 60s, that’s why. I should have a Boricua wife by now, a hairy one with African Potencial

Attached: A6459B74-7C71-4B38-ACDF-0B03ECACBE00.png (512x384, 240.97K)

even fucking bacterias are considered life but a human in development is not because… is convenient for me! kys

Attached: 1647224072793.jpg (1242x1256, 145.1K)

>why is Any Forums scared of abortion?
I'm not, my mom conceived me on her wedding night on July 4th, and then I was born without being aborted. Why should I fear abortion now?

i hope you have a problem and has to live in oxygen assisance during i dont know a fucking stroke so i can kill you based on your own retarded theory

Because we say so.

last time I checked it's not illegal to murder bacteria, retard
I said living human, not "life". So if I kick a guy in the nuts I am a murderer because I killed his bacteria sperm cells? lmao

state of pol retards, kys

the main difference is that there was a period of time before me needing respiratory assistance where I actually was a living human being, you know, born and breathing on my own. But if time doesn't matter, again, stop masturbating because you're killing future kids

Retarded take, but what to expect to a redditor (Any Forumstard)

Abortion is the tool to jewish life extension. You really want jews to live longer?

It breaks the natural order.
What is the natural order?
Women want sex, sex creates babies, they need security, family, marriage in order to have all this work.
Natural order. Broken.
Abortion is unnatural and creates unnatural women who are a major factor in the current destruction of society.

I later found out my godson was a failed abortion.
Now he's non verbal autistic and still wears diapers at age 4 without the end in sight. We know failed abortions contribute to this shit. He could've had a normal life but roasties wanna roast.

>Abortion is the tool to jewish life extension
elaborate further

this is bad I agree.
If you wanna abort you gotta commit, even to your health risk. Roastie mum should be executed with her autistic son

No, If you can't figure it out then you lack the intellect to comprehend the explanation.

unironically a good balance. If we went full social seppuku allowing women to literally be the adult children they are choosing everything, might aswell put some natural balance in it.
If we were like 30% men 70% women then they wouldn't get as much attention as they normally get and actually start being decent beings to potentially mate with the few males in existence

and finally good eugenetics. Ugly males never reproduce, but since we are all thirsty simps, even god ugly ass 1/10 reproduce. 70% females would prevent that.

God.. I can't wait for Sex dolls like Cherry 2000

I can't stand women like this.
Last girlfriend was a fuckin nightmare

Attached: cherry 2000.jpg (450x250, 23.83K)

>more babies
>more foreskins
>more food for jewish people

I still don't get why they would promote abortion

I support late term abortions, well into the 90th trimester.

Attached: 1658494851527556.jpg (1018x1024, 50.9K)

If she is a real communist she will sell me her daughter.

yes is a fucking living human uou absolute mongoloid

I am afraid of whites being aborted

Attached: nixon abortion.jpg (850x400, 66.99K)

don't matter: you'd be a mass of cells that can't breathe on your own.
you're a victim of your own reasoning

Why? Whites lead to this fucked up world you live in daily. Maybe they deserve to perish. Ever considered that?

ok so if I attach a person limb to a random bear, then that thing becomes a living human right? you are fucking retarded and it's time you acknowledge it

>remember to kill the jews

no you are retarded. You are purposely ignoring the time before and after that.
So when you miss your breath for a scare I could legally murder you because you are not alive? dumb retard.

There is a reason why you don't get trial for murder if you fap like the virgin you are. Those proto-human cells in your cum are not living human beings, despite being alive and potentially being a living human in the future. Such is the case of a human embryo. That shit wasn't ever alive in any time before. And won't be alive until he can firstly manage to breathe on its own, at least for a first fucking time.
We can discuss if a person with no more brain is still "alive", but it is another topic.

You are purposely acting dumb, you dishonest, dim witted Any Forums fuck

And they wonder why we call abortion murder.

Attached: 1578887598715.jpg (1080x1080, 140.02K)