What is the solution to Western media?

Attached: 1641876103781.png (599x706, 326.61K)

Bring back UPI ( United Press International ). Associated Press needs some competition.

Attached: 1604707225588.jpg (894x894, 364.6K)

>JUST PUT THE DAMN MASK ON SO WE CAN GO BACK TO NORMAL! REEEE!!!

Attached: 843D1616-D409-4648-AD57-890F1A000DDC.jpg (250x250, 14.42K)

>GO BACK TO NORMAL

aka Hell

god smartphones were a mistake

holy based, i think china does that to journalists

masks are for the plebs
elites like trudeau and the pope should not be wearing masks, to show everyone who's boss

Attached: IMG_9849-1.jpg (1165x622, 178.59K)

Hmm..

Attached: 565.jpg (1080x1774, 572.47K)

Screaming.

our führer, sam hyde, has alraedy given us instructions

such a fitting picture

the same as the western political solution, since their entwined embrace prevents any actual discourse. politicians call you names the media repeats it and now you're guilty of thought crime.

those journalists were all vaccinated you thundering moron

Every last mainstream media propagandist deserve nothing but death death and more death. I want to see Anderson Cooper slowly beheaded with barbwire,I want to see Don Lemons feet get blown off by shotgun rounds left to bleed out for 15 minutes then doused with gasoline and set on fire left to burn out to nothing but dusty ashes in the fucking air,I want to see Joy Reid get stabbed through the chest with a chainsaw and thrown off a cliff to find out if the rapid bloodloss or the impact kills her first,I want to see Chris Cuomo' s back get skinned and his spine ripped out as he's placed upside down in water,and his lower body set on fire to see if the drowning or the burns get him first,I want to see Rachel Maddow get skinned alive in the street then assraped by a goddamn light post,I want to see Van Jones have a tire put around his upper body and given the choice of either being cut in 50 different areas of his body or to be doused by gasoline and set on fire,I want to see Nicole Wallace's face removed and get all 4 limbs fully removed and left to fucking bleed out,I want to see Acosta' s genitals skinned and alcohol pour on the open wound right before he's left to hang over a bonfire using barbwire,I want to see Brian Shelter' s lower body left to be stuck in hardened cement,his arms cut off them thrown to the bottom of the sea to find out if he drowns or bleeds out first,. I wish nothing but pain,torture,rape agony and death on each and every one of them. Fuck I hate them with every fibre of my being. May every fucking last one of them burn in hell forever and ever!
FUCK YOUR OPTICS AND FUCK YOUR NEWS REPORTERS!

Attached: 1649979521586.jpg (574x473, 16.68K)

in Canada, vaxxies are still required to wear masks in planes
unless you're a CBC employee

incredibly cringe
>n-no!! no one can say or do things that upset me!! t-they deserve to be killed for i-i-it!!!!

Attached: B385B787-07D7-4AE9-9D52-1EC1F9B85B2A.png (392x590, 31.84K)

Based.

A Coathanger, sharpen and stick up the ass, then poke 3 Times, record the screaming as a warning for the newcomers

How about you suck my balls?

>Ezra Levant
Dios Mio, the code of our universe has a sense of humor

how dare you give me an unsolicited (You)

kek, found the journalist, hang him