Rockstar is going to go broke for going woke... wait a minute

Attached: 8712983712893.png (288x512, 224.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIvsLEJLmQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

game companies seem like a perfect money laundering scheme

There were gay guys all thr way back in GTA3

That wasn't woke though.

hmmm can slay hordes of npcs in relentlessly violent ways but cant make fag tranny racist jokes. wokesistas i think they have a point his time

Delete this

‘the wire’ super star was a nigger fag, gta 3 were literally niggers niggering around

Shouldn't conservatives be more concerned that these games are basically psychopath simulators?

A whole game with a gay man as the protagonist?
Yeah that's not woke at all

Cringles

theyre laundering activist investor money. Their game doesn't need to sell if a few billionaires and ngos just give them money without expecting to make a return. They're gaming the "ESG" to attract investors investing for the sake of causes rather than to actually make money. So it basically encourages them to make bad games (and everything else).

Thanks ano-nip. I just do the minigames in yakuza. No need for new woke games. I now need to watch an 10 hour video series on YouTube on how to play Shogi and Japanese mahjong for the 10p% completion

not if their gayness is presented derogatorily

>the nigger life sim is going woke
sure it is

Yes Nintendo

TBoGT is pretty much making fun of homos and their sinful decadent lifestyles. You play as some Latino thug that has to work for them as a club promoter or whatever. It was actually better than the original GTA4.

Video games are for children and niggers.

Attached: NotFreemasonry.jpg (2048x1536, 329.83K)

In GTA6 you can play as the prostitute getting murdered.

Is this a tranny?

Attached: 1111.jpg (1280x720, 85.88K)

Ballad of gay Tony was a lot of fun though.

Luis was the protagonist you fake gamer girl

Ultimate redemption arc: Mario is a magic mushroom dealer

Pretty sure that gay tony wasn't the protagonist

He is not the protagonist though.

Attached: 640px-LuisFernandoLopez-Artwork5.jpg (640x400, 26.76K)

yep bogt was a fair, non-preachy game

if it was made now it would be preachy propaganda throughout

It wasn't a game it was dlc and Tony wasn't even the protagonist it was a Dominican or Puerto rican ex marine..

Rockstar got purged of white talent after the houser brothers who had written every game from vice city to red dead 2 were forced out for being white and not marxist

Is it in English? If so can you link to the video? Always wanted to learn Mahjong.

I was just going to say whoever is hating on this has no idea what they are talking about.

the protagonist wasn't gay, the protagonist and playable character worked for gay tony

>Rockstar got purged of white talent after the houser brothers who had written every game from vice city to red dead 2 were forced out for being white and not marxist
Mental illness

100% guaranteed Lavern Spicer has never played a GTA game in her fucking life.

The Ballad of Gay Tony literally made fun of gays, also the map will be incomplete at launch

It gets even worse. The game is cut into two parts, one set in the 1980s, the other set in the modern era. So you not only have to play as a roastie, you will play a post-wall roastie.

THE TEA HAS BEEN SPILLED

Yes just a grifter

And how was he portrayed? Would it fly today? No, definitely not.

>Ballad of Gay Tony
>Louis gets called spic
>Tony called fag

That's not woke.

You should see the modern "art" world

Ballad of gay tony wasn't woke. Having gay characters isn't woke. The difference is that they outright said they won't make jokes "punching down" now.

Fucking burned.
Can't believe you would admit to playing a faggot game

>game companies seem like a perfect money laundering scheme
They're not, too much overhead and actual expenses required for their development, but literal who mobile apps that include in app purchase that you can purchase with google play cards bought with cash are.

Just sayin'

The people bitching about wokeness aren’t conservatives, boomer Reaganites, evil nazis or any other strawman. They are normie as it gets millennials that need vidya tv and pop culture in general as a means of escapism from the depressing reality of modern globohomo life. The kind of people that actively try to ignore politics, current events ect and take pride in not knowing anything about such thing. They are the I just want to grill meme. They bitch because wokeness brings all they want to avoid to their leisure activities and shoves it in their face.

This seems like an intentionally dishonest comparison. Anyone ever actually play it? It's not the gay character people are complaining about right? It's the idea that they'll remove offensive jokes to placate people like Jack Thompson. Anyone remember him? The lawyer that went after GTA and was eventually disbarred from practice?

He's not the protagonist, just an AIDS ridden cokehead that pays the protagonist.

>Rockstar is going to go broke
they have a mountain of money, GTA V is the most successful vibeo game of all time :O!!!!!!!

Gay Tony wasn't woke. It was a parody.

They've explicitly said they are toning down offensive language, racial stereotyping, homosexual,bisexual and transsexual jokes and promoting "inclusivity"

Its finished. it's gone the way of Saints Row.

boomers out

Tony wasn't the protagonist and was shown as a retarded pussy.

yeah dude I'm 100% not buying that game. I thought that GTV 5 was somewhat stale. Now they are going to wokify it. fuck em dude. I don't need another game to tell me what a faggot racist I am. Fuck them and hope their game does fail.

God swedes are retarded cannot be bothered to look up something that takes like less than 30 seconds to pull up.

Tell me you didn't play the game witout telling me you didn't play the game.

gta IV is a faggot game???

No? I'd rather people have a videogame to serve as an outlet for those desires?

One of the quotes of his in the commercials was "I love narcissism." Gay tony is designed to be a piece of shit.

>They've explicitly said they are toning down offensive language, racial stereotyping, homosexual,bisexual and transsexual jokes and promoting "inclusivity"
They never explicitly said this.

beating the tranny hookers to death in GTA5 is always good for a laugh

Gay Tony wasn't woke.

Tf are you talking about you cow worshipping street shitting chimpanzee-
Rockstar is open about their "culture shift" after floyd and purged itself what it called "frat boy managers" aka talented high charisma white guys that made affirmative action hires like you uncomfortable.

And I dont even know where to begin with the hauser Brothers? Are you trying to say that the writing in gta doesn't matter?

Except the guy you are playing is fucking bitches nonstop. And thefaggot is a caricature.

All games are for faggots, why do you think so many women and faggots play them now?

Attached: pretending.jpg (349x642, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WIvsLEJLmQA

Laundering expects some of the money to come back. An example is opening a grocery store and then you buy your own products. I dont understand how money laundering is a real thing tho, every transaction including the initial funding is traceable.
Some guy just shows up with a bag of cash and buys a business, that is not allowed.

But I do and boy do I hate niggers.

Wow I can't believe they would insert politics in their game like that

Why would tax evaders launder money through apps which transactions are hosted by third parties online? If there would be any money laundering scheme connected to the internet I’d guess it would be in the crypto market

Just stop being a fag then?

>crypto market
That's not laundering then because the money is still kinda black

>have made a spic nigger & faggot simulator for two decades.
>going woke

Attached: 1636701419019.png (1200x800, 1.14M)

Tax evaders are not money launderers user, you're talking about two different things.

The entire point of money laundering is to legitimize the income, to put it into the system in plain view, not hide it.

Rockstar is owned by Take Two, which is Jew-owned and Jew-run.

Most game publishers, like Take Two, Activision, Zenimax, etc. were founded by Jews and are run by Jews. These publishers (which are just shell companies) bought up developers -- people who actually create games -- with printed money from their Jew banker friends.

As a result, Jews control the gaming industry despite having contributed nothing toward creating games (which they can't do, given their lack of talent and creativity).

With their Jew printed money, they can use games for social engineering without a concern about profitability. Forcing men to play as women really promotes the MTF tranny agenda.

Look man just because your from Sweden doesn’t make you an expert on what’s faggy and what isn’t.

Attached: 92C29649-1981-476C-9F35-FF515E3E4E88.gif (350x480, 497.65K)

>what is satire

>A whole game
It was just an overpriced DLC, not a full game, retard... and, he wasn't even the protagonist in his own subplot. None of my friends who've played that game wasted their money on that garbage. In fact, having the achievements or trophies for GTA IV and not having the ones for gay tony unlocked was like a badge of honor to us.

Attached: 1649011937592.gif (500x267, 998.45K)