San Francisco AIDS Foundation "cover up your bumps and don't skip the piggy parties"

Encouraging those attending the fetish festival to cover their sores for orgies, despite an incubation period of 5 days before any sores appear.

Attached: monkeypox2.png (501x927, 356.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cTO-YXDTNJw-tn6qCXpYAQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cover your bumps

Attached: monkeypox1.png (571x925, 505.98K)

I'm not looking up what ever the unholy fuck a piggie party is

checked digits
have some 'bumps'

Attached: 1653393237215.webm (540x960, 1.2M)

Based.
If all it takes for society to rid ourselves of these fags is to validate their urges, Im all for it.

>to rid ourselves of these fags i
It doesn't even kill queers tho does it?

they are purposefully trying to trick people into spreading monkeypox at these events.

Throw these degenerates into a lake of fire

Checked I hope a massive plague wipes out the sodomites. Please God let that happen

every disease has it's extreme cases. There's no good reason to get monkeypox

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/cTO-YXDTNJw-tn6qCXpYAQ/
Looks like circumcision was just a genital mutilation after all with no medical basis.

What the fuck is even a piggie party
You know what, I probably don't even want to know

>for instance if you know...
>that it actually is because what the fuck else would it be.
This guy is 100% correct. Just like covid and the niggers matter riots.

The funny thing is that all those very same gays would have worn their mask religiously and immediately got all their vaccines and boosters. But now that it's about them, they stubbornly refuse to change their "lifestyle".

Whatever it is, it's bad.

>literal enema as a mascot
>yes, i spew water and shit from my asshole for 1-3 hours1 before i can have sex
>its called PRIDE, biggot

1personal experience, mileage may vary

Ooooo he twerkin fo massa

the symptoms are worse than death. you can get lesions in your eye that can cause blindness.

I mean, it IS the AIDs foundation
imagine the cred they get when they get to claim they beat AIDS once 70% of faggots are killed by a different disease

the grand total, using coof accounting rules, is something like three guys, and only a small fraction of formal diagnoses lead to hospitalization

i expect this one to settle into the fag disease reserve for quite some time

The SF AIDS Foundation was the same organization that lobbied to decriminalize consciously giving someone HIV.

pretty based,ngl.
Fuck faggots... pox them all.